1. #71
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 41,398
    Betpoints: 95

    Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    LSU douched the Modouchebag
    Crawl back to your shit whole dumb shit.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/25/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/22/2021


  2. #72
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 12,651

    Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    LSU douched the Modouchebag

  3. #73
    firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-08-08
    Posts: 38,978
    Betpoints: 276

    Buried
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/18/2021


  4. #74
    Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-14-09
    Posts: 13,324
    Betpoints: 12286


  5. #75
    Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-21-15
    Posts: 8,048
    Betpoints: 200

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Crawl back to your shit whole dumb shit.
    WTF is a shit whole?
    moron..

  6. #76
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 41,398
    Betpoints: 95

    Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post

    Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Buried
    Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    WTF is a shit whole?
    moron..
    Dumb shits.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/25/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/22/2021


  7. #77
    Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-01-08
    Posts: 31,307
    Betpoints: 3561

    You’re wanted in courtroom 7, councilor.

  8. #78
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-13-09
    Posts: 19,544
    Betpoints: 8460

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Crawl back to your shit whole dumb shit.
    Enough. It is time to get rid of you permanently. You claim to be an attorney and yet you cannot even pass a 3rd grade spelling test.

  9. #79
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 15,834
    Betpoints: 47

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddyqh View Post
    enough. It is time to get rid of you permanently. You claim to be an attorney and yet you cannot even pass a 3rd grade spelling test.
    buried

  10. #80
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 41,398
    Betpoints: 95

    Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post

    Enough. It is time to get rid of you permanently. You claim to be an attorney and yet you cannot even pass a 3rd grade spelling test.
    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post

    buried
    2 dumb shits
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/25/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/22/2021


First 123
Top