1. #71
    Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-20-11
    Posts: 27,074
    Betpoints: 7157

    Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    The only room the counselor has been in the last 3 years is players talk.
    and he gets buried in this room daily

  2. #72
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,848

    Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    and he gets buried in this room daily
    You are a parasite.

  3. #73
    Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-16
    Posts: 12,377
    Betpoints: 928

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Rams-Bills under 46.5

    Patriots -5.5

    Arizona -5.5

    Seattle-Dallas over 57

    Tampa Bay first half team total over 12.5 -120
    If only had moron also picked Falcons, I would've been heading to Vegas with suitcases of cash!


  4. #74
    Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-20-11
    Posts: 27,074
    Betpoints: 7157

    Fadeorino

  5. #75
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 18,049
    Betpoints: 997

    Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    If only had moron also picked Falcons, I would've been heading to Vegas with suitcases of cash!

    LOL

  6. #76
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,848

    Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    If only had moron also picked Falcons, I would've been heading to Vegas with suitcases of cash!

    Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Fadeorino
    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post

    LOL
    3 dumb shits

  7. #77
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,848

    Chiefs +3.5

  8. #78
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 18,049
    Betpoints: 997

    Buried

  9. #79
    Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-20-11
    Posts: 27,074
    Betpoints: 7157

    Every pick a fukking loser just like Morino

  10. #80
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,848

    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Buried
    Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Every pick a fukking loser just like Morino
    Get lost dumb shits.

  11. #81
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 18,049
    Betpoints: 997

    Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Every pick a fukking loser just like Morino
    Heavy crack on the piņata!

  12. #82
    GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-20-13
    Posts: 10,822
    Betpoints: 4669

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Chiefs +3.5
    That’s a good one

  13. #83
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    Still studying

  14. #84
    juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-14-15
    Posts: 6,890
    Betpoints: 2245

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    3 dumb shits
    YES Macaronio, that is 3 "dumb shits"! Continue counting "dumb shits" if it's motivational and helps you learning. The most common is to count apples or something but that's ok, whatever works for you.

    Let's see if you can count to 4 next ,that's the numbet that comes after 3. All in due time though, we understand it can be confusing for someone like you.

    Don't worry about stuff like decimals just yet.

  15. #85
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 18,049
    Betpoints: 997

    Buried

  16. #86
    gauchojake
    Fansplainer
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-17-10
    Posts: 32,477
    Betpoints: 9178

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Dumb shits.
    I didn't say anything about you guy. I just updated your record for you. You're welcome.

  17. #87
    Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-16
    Posts: 12,377
    Betpoints: 928

    Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    YES Macaronio, that is 3 "dumb shits"! Continue counting "dumb shits" if it's motivational and helps you learning. The most common is to count apples or something but that's ok, whatever works for you.

    Let's see if you can count to 4 next ,that's the numbet that comes after 3. All in due time though, we understand it can be confusing for someone like you.

    Don't worry about stuff like decimals just yet.

  18. #88
    Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-16
    Posts: 12,377
    Betpoints: 928

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Still studying
    Arithmetic? Damn, even JJ is clowning moron.


  19. #89
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 82,763
    Betpoints: 8943

    Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    YES Macaronio, that is 3 "dumb shits"! Continue counting "dumb shits" if it's motivational and helps you learning. The most common is to count apples or something but that's ok, whatever works for you.

    Let's see if you can count to 4 next ,that's the numbet that comes after 3. All in due time though, we understand it can be confusing for someone like you.

    Don't worry about stuff like decimals just yet.

  20. #90
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 17,931
    Betpoints: 2244

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Rams-Bills under 46.5

    Patriots -5.5

    Arizona -5.5

    Seattle-Dallas over 57

    Tampa Bay first half team total over 12.5 -120

  21. #91
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 17,931
    Betpoints: 2244

    He is autistic

  22. #92
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 18,049
    Betpoints: 997

    Buried

  23. #93
    Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-18-10
    Posts: 7,415
    Betpoints: 13417

    Nooooo why you on Patriots damnit

  24. #94
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,848

    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post

    Heavy crack on the piņata!
    Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post

    YES Macaronio, that is 3 "dumb shits"! Continue counting "dumb shits" if it's motivational and helps you learning. The most common is to count apples or something but that's ok, whatever works for you.

    Let's see if you can count to 4 next ,that's the numbet that comes after 3. All in due time though, we understand it can be confusing for someone like you.

    Don't worry about stuff like decimals just yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Buried
    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post

    I didn't say anything about you guy. I just updated your record for you. You're welcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    Arithmetic? Damn, even JJ is clowning moron.

    Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

    Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post

    Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    He is autistic
    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Buried
    Quote Originally Posted by Allure View Post
    Nooooo why you on Patriots damnit
    Dumb shits.

  25. #95
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 18,049
    Betpoints: 997

    Buried!!!!

  26. #96
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,848

    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Buried!!!!
    Get lost dumb shit.

  27. #97
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 82,763
    Betpoints: 8943

    Let me know when he's ready to graduate from #4 to #5.

    The Count has a video for #5 too, but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

    We wouldn't want to confuse Morono.


  28. #98
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,848

    Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Let me know when he's ready to graduate from #4 to #5.

    The Count has a video for #5 too, but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

    We wouldn't want to confuse Morono.

    Oh look it’s the mentally ill dumb shit who posts hundreds of times in my threads every month.

  29. #99
    Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-14-09
    Posts: 14,774
    Betpoints: 14297

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Oh look it’s the mentally ill dumb shit who posts hundreds of times in my threads every month.
    In fairness there are like 50 guys that post hundreds of times in your threads.

  30. #100
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 82,763
    Betpoints: 8943

    Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    In fairness there are like 50 guys that post hundreds of times in your threads.
    lol, and I'll pot like 5 times max. I haven't entered one of these guys threads in forever, until recently.

    That's how triggered Morono is, he doesn't know who's posting where.

  31. #101
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,848

    Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post

    In fairness there are like 50 guys that post hundreds of times in your threads.
    Get lost dumb shit.

  32. #102
    Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-16
    Posts: 12,377
    Betpoints: 928

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Chiefs +3.5
    Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Let me know when he's ready to graduate from #4 to #5.

    The Count has a video for #5 too, but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

    We wouldn't want to confuse Morono.

    Yikes, I hope KC doesn't lose by 4 pts as moron would be dumbfounded on whether he won or lost.


  33. #103
    Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-20-11
    Posts: 27,074
    Betpoints: 7157

    Had Morino already counted these as winners for his record??

  34. #104
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,848

    Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post


    Yikes, I hope KC doesn't lose by 4 pts as moron would be dumbfounded on whether he won or lost.

    Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Had Morino already counted these as winners for his record??
    Get lost dumb shits.

  35. #105
    Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-20-11
    Posts: 27,074
    Betpoints: 7157

    Morino I’m going to fukk with you until you die you worthless motherfukker

First 123456 ... Last
Top