Dana White approves Colby's message.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

^^ Dana White is the man!!!

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

"If that coward had the b---s or the ability to kick anyone’s a--, Delonte West would’ve lost his teeth long before his meth habit!" -Colby Covington on Lebron's fighting ability

LOL

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The guy represents America

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

LOL that's straight up legit LOL...
    Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    "If that coward had the b---s or the ability to kick anyone’s a--, Delonte West would’ve lost his teeth long before his meth habit!" -Colby Covington on Lebron's fighting ability

LOL

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Trump has skyrocketed the deficit and nobody has said shit. Everyone knows why the tea party came out of nowhere in 2009 or whatever. Because they were shocked a black man was POTUS and they had to protest it. Blew their little minds.[/QUOTE]

Does Pelosi's House bear any responsibility for the increase in debt? The tea party expanded under Obama mostly due to Obamacare and other increased spending (wars included.) It was formed before Obama, and gained prominence with the backing of Ron Paul supporters. Do some research!
    Trump hasn't started a new senseless war, and has brought troops home from all over the world. Obama used our military as pawns for large defense contractors, as did those before him. Trump has shown what he thinks of our troops through his ACTIONS. But you'd rather be butthurt by some rumor floated by the Atlantic based on "anonymous sources." There's no link to Putin, despite what you watch on MSNBC every night.
    You are a liberal. You are a racist. Your words expose you. This thread has strayed far from it's topic, and I am done engaging in a Battle of wits with an unarmed man.[/QUOTE]

What war did Obama start? Actually he ended Iraq (Bush 2 Cheney) and killed Bin Laden

I'm a realist. I'll call out anyone of any color if they deserve it. Herschel Walker used to be trumps employee so he sucks his balls. If trump cared about racial harmony then he wouldn't have WASTED YEARS on the Obama birther bs. He probably took donations and pocketed it...SEE MEXICAN WALL STEVE BANNON. trump declared bankruptcy several times....putting working Americans out of work and stiffing contractors that built his big ass properties. Hes a conman and a liar and anyone with half a brain can see that

trump also LIED ABOUT CORONA. HE penetrating KNEW. ITS ON TAPE FROM FEBRUARY!! 200K DEATHS WHEN HE KNEW AND LIED. DOWNPLAYED IT. BLOOD IS ON HIS HANDS AND HE'll PAY FOR IT IN NOVEMBER

Fred The Hammer

trump praises Putin and the little fat fk from N Korea

He puts down Canada, Mexico, Germany, England, and France. Every fkn ally or neighbor that we need to work with

Thats not debateable. Thats fact

Fred The Hammer

I'm ending with this:

Leon Edwards wants a piece of colby cheese now. THats probably the battle for 3rd place at 170 lbs. Masvidal had no camp and didn't get beat down by Usman like colby cheese. If Usman can break his jaw then what would a real striker do to colby?

I hate colby's bs, but when you're the 4th best fighter at a weight class then you need to rerun Conor's bs to get some attention. I get it.

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

the dems today are just a bunch of evil people, no other way to put it.....
    Points Awarded:

hawkwind gave carolinakid 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post

trump also LIED ABOUT CORONA. HE penetrating KNEW. ITS ON TAPE FROM FEBRUARY!! 200K DEATHS WHEN HE KNEW AND LIED. DOWNPLAYED IT. BLOOD IS ON HIS HANDS AND HE'll PAY FOR IT IN NOVEMBER

Didn't Trump ban travel from China in January? And how did the Democrats respond to that?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: eidolon

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Trump 2020

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    the dems today are just a bunch of evil people, no other way to put it.....
    More like a bunch of cry babies when they don't get their way and then they go to extremes ..

Dems are pathetic children these days that need another 4 year Trump timeout term punishment!! God willing it happens!!

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

These young white brainwashed liberals are the real problem

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Another inbred thinking he’s tough for training in a mma gym.

Probably got bullied by black kids

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post

Found your Onlyfans account.

dlowilly

The Mayan people were so inbred they made dolls with 6 fingers and toes for their children with polydactylism

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Didn’t he just beat a black kid? Hispanics hate blacks more than white people do....it just doesn’t sell to the agenda

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post

Found your Onlyfans account.

That midget is more of a stud than your incel mestizo ass.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

The Mayan people were so inbred they made dolls with 6 fingers and toes for their children with polydactylism
    you should see the problems in welfare red states

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

That midget is more of a stud than your incel mestizo ass.

How much are you selling your Onlyfans account for again? Lol

Fred The Hammer

you should see the problems in welfare red states
    True! I just saw a commercial tonite during the Reds game about voting against some Dem politician in Kentucky. How she was going to push Obamacare. Never mind that Kentucky (88% white) had the highest % of uninsured get insurance thru Obamacare.

Dumbass hilljacks literally voting against their own interests and don't see it? Remember trumpy was going to bring back coal too. Hell if Covid is nothing (never mind what I said on tape in Feb) then black lung is imaginary too

Fred The Hammer

trumpy : I'm bringing back coal baby!!! I know better then the doctors, generals, and all the dumb fks on sbrforum too.

dlowilly

LOL @ TDSers talking about red states...almost 2/3 of the STates voted republican in 2016 so you're basically bashing America. Might as well start taking a knee and burning the flag too!

Fred The Hammer

LOL @ TDSers talking about red states...almost 2/3 of the STates voted republican in 2016 so you're basically bashing America. Might as well start taking a knee and burning the flag too!
    PA and MI are blue states. Michigan is home of the union auto workers for Christs sake. I think Kid Rock fixed the votes or something)) I'll be very surprised if trump gets PA and MI this time. Wisconsin and Florida could be key? Northern FL is the south and votes red. These polls have Biden ahead in Arizona. WHen have they voted Dem? I'll believe it when I see it. Iowa is interesting. Independent thinkers that voted Obama and trump. Virginia and Colorado have turned blue. VA has the DC burbs going all Dem and Colorado has a ton of potheads and transplants from California. They're blue for good now! I hit Hillary -140 (I think?) 2016 in Colorado

Bottom line is I live in Indiana. Obviously I have good friends that are Republicans. My sister and b-n-law are Republicans. We all have to live with whatever happens. I just hope we can come together somewhat in 2021. It can't go on like this or we will die as a nation.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: beerman2619

Kermit

PA and MI are blue states. Michigan is home of the union auto workers for Christs sake. I think Kid Rock fixed the votes or something)) I'll be very surprised if trump gets PA and MI this time. Wisconsin and Florida could be key? Northern FL is the south and votes red. These polls have Biden ahead in Arizona. WHen have they voted Dem? I'll believe it when I see it. Iowa is interesting. Independent thinkers that voted Obama and trump. Virginia and Colorado have turned blue. VA has the DC burbs going all Dem and Colorado has a ton of potheads and transplants from California. They're blue for good now! I hit Hillary -140 (I think?) 2016 in Colorado

Bottom line is I live in Indiana. Obviously I have good friends that are Republicans. My sister and b-n-law are Republicans. We all have to live with whatever happens. I just hope we can come together somewhat in 2021. It can't go on like this or we will die as a nation.
    I live in Pa, 60 miles east of Pittsburgh. I also live right in the poorest area, a block away from the one of the worst ghettos in the city. There are Trump signs and banners everywhere, and no one is tearing them down or stealing them. In 2016, there were no signs in anyone's yard in this part of the city.

Trump won Michigan because the black folk didn't come out and vote for Hillary. Trump won the state by only 10k votes. Hillary got 50k less votes than Obama got in the city Detroit in 2012.

You think these same black Americans that didn't vote for Hillary are going to come out and vote for Biden?

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I live in Pa, 60 miles east of Pittsburgh. I also live right in the poorest area, a block away from the one of the worst ghettos in the city. There are Trump signs and banners everywhere, and no one is tearing them down or stealing them. In 2016, there were no signs in anyone's yard in this part of the city.

Trump won Michigan because the black folk didn't come out and vote for Hillary. Trump won the state by only 10k votes. Hillary got 50k less votes than Obama got in the city Detroit in 2012.

You think these same black Americans that didn't vote for Hillary are going to come out and vote for Biden?
    Yes I do. Millions upon millions are sick of trump. The military is even divided somewhat (maybe 60/40?) and that never happens. I've never seen it and I went in the military in 1987. 2020 is a little different then 2016....its a little different then anytime in American history with all this bs going down. BLM is pumping out "Vote" now instead of "Say their names" and all that stuff. Thing is I give trump a decent amount of credit for the economy, but he fk'd up corona something fierce. No other country has had it half this bad or half as long. trump is just trump. He's polarizing.....and they said Obama was a divider. The very first thing trump did after getting elected was to call Mexicans "rapists and bad hombres". Hispanics are the fastest growing segment in America. We'll see?

You do realize trump lost the popular vote in 2016. It wasn't just California/New York either. He won PA, WI, MI by like 1-2%. The map favors the Democrats. For instance if trump loses Florida and Michigan then its over. He has many more ways to lose then to gain on 2016. trump has been hitting Minnesota pretty hard and he didn't lose by much in 2016, but they never vote Republican.

Kermit

Yes I do. Millions upon millions are sick of trump. The military is even divided somewhat (maybe 60/40?) and that never happens. I've never seen it and I went in the military in 1987. 2020 is a little different then 2016....its a little different then anytime in American history with all this bs going down. BLM is pumping out "Vote" now instead of "Say their names" and all that stuff. Thing is I give trump a decent amount of credit for the economy, but he fk'd up corona something fierce. No other country has had it half this bad or half as long. trump is just trump. He's polarizing.....and they said Obama was a divider. The very first thing trump did after getting elected was to call Mexicans "rapists and bad hombres". Hispanics are the fastest growing segment in America. We'll see?

You do realize trump lost the popular vote in 2016. It wasn't just California/New York either. He won PA, WI, MI by like 1-2%. The map favors the Democrats. For instance if trump loses Florida and Michigan then its over. He has many more ways to lose then to gain on 2016. trump has been hitting Minnesota pretty hard and he didn't lose by much in 2016, but they never vote Republican.
    C'mon man, Trump lost Los Angeles county to Hillary by almost 2 million votes. One county by almost 2 million votes. She had under 3 million more votes then Trump overall.

Kermit

Interesting video. I am sure he's just another "grifter"

Fred The Hammer

C'mon man, Trump lost Los Angeles county to Hillary by almost 2 million votes. One county by almost 2 million votes. She had under 3 million more votes then Trump overall.
    True, but I guess my point was that it wasn't the blowout that the Electorial college says it was. So many tight wins by trump. I'd say your PA will probably decide it. Biden is supposedly up by 5-6 points? Its so fkd up. I doubt either one lives to 2024. Or they'll be vegetables.

Kermit

True, but I guess my point was that it wasn't the blowout that the Electorial college says it was. So many tight wins by trump. I'd say your PA will probably decide it. Biden is supposedly up by 5-6 points? Its so fkd up. I doubt either one lives to 2024. Or they'll be vegetables.
    I know that it wasn't a blowout by any means. Hillary lost because she didn't get the support from the African American voters that Obama got, and it cost her the election. It wasn't that they voted for Trump, they just didn't vote at all. I don't see Biden with his history with that group doing any better.

Is Joe Biden really going to do better than she did overall? She had 65,853,514 votes. She did have a million more votes in California than Obama had in 2012. But that really didn't matter considering that California was a given for her.

Dems fukked up. They could have gone with Tulsi. She could have murked Trump. I would have even voted for her.

Slowbalt
    Slowbalt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 195

I know that it wasn't a blowout by any means. Hillary lost because she didn't get the support from the African American voters that Obama got, and it cost her the election. It wasn't that they voted for Trump, they just didn't vote at all. I don't see Biden with his history with that group doing any better.

Is Joe Biden really going to do better than she did overall? She had 65,853,514 votes. She did have a million more votes in California than Obama had in 2012. But that really didn't matter considering that California was a given for her.

Dems fukked up. They could have gone with Tulsi. She could have murked Trump. I would have even voted for her.
    I don't think the US is quite ready for a Female President.

I think it will happen before 2050 but not anytime soon.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

5 weeks left to reconfigure your rainwater catch systems to collect all the liberal tears

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

[QUOTE=manny24;29728326]5 weeks left to reconfigure your rainwater catch systems to collect all the

Fax me a nude

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Didn’t he just beat a black kid? Hispanics hate blacks more than white people do....it just doesn’t sell to the agenda

Most ppl dont know this

Especially mon-american Hispanics

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Colby Covington says LeBron James couldn't 'last 10 seconds with me' after NBA players jump to star's defense

Fox News

UFC fighter Colby Covington isn’t backing down from his public spat with LeBron James.

Covington took to Twitter on Monday to say that the Los Angeles Lakers star couldn’t “last 10 seconds with me” after several NBA players took aim at him on social media for calling James a “spineless coward” after his fight with Tyron Woodley.

Colby Covington
    @ColbyCovMMA
    LOL at the snowflakes that believe @KingJames could even last 10 seconds with me! If that coward had the balls or the ability to kick anyone’s ass, Delonte West would’ve lost his teeth long before his meth habit

Covington was referencing a rumor from 2010 that alleged that West, James’ former teammate, had an affair with James’ mother.

The trash-talking began on Saturday after Covington beat Woodley in five rounds by way of TKO.

“I want to dedicate this fight to all the first responders, all the military out there,” he said. “This world would not be safe without you guys, you keep us safe, and not these woke athletes. I'm sick of these spineless cowards like LeBron James.”

While James himself didn’t respond, several NBA players jumped to his defense.

First 123456 Last