BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Pac 12 Back in October

In what should be a surprise to NO ONE, the Pac 12 is attempting to follow the Big 10's lead and return to football by October 24. The Governors of California and Oregon have cleared the way as have the local officials. Like the Big 10, the Pac 12 would schedule 8 conference games.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Welcome to yesterday.

Sheesh.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bigdaddy good report but your a box of rocks pal

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Pac Pussies

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 877

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

He’s gonna kick your arse!

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

If he's a box of rocks the Cosbyorino must be a bag of sand.

mjsuax13

QH is a huge parasite and coward!

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

No one cares it a dip shit second rate conference.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    If he's a box of rocks the Cosbyorino must be a bag of sand.
    Stick to hiding and quoting you piece of shit.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Stick to hiding and quoting you piece of shit.
    Liar.

Your Forum existence is sad. Don't you see it? Or do just want to blame everyone else?

Stay out of threads, you ruin them all.

Cosbyorino acting tough, BigDaddy style...

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

JJ. Are you BEGGING me to rearrange your face? If so, I will. You are a phony. We all know it. If you ever see me, you had better start running the other way because I will not be very nice to you. You are so full of crap you reek from coast to coast.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Great, two of the SBR greates posters right here in this thread.

Man you guys are fuggin idiots that really do bring this place down, constatnly buried by everyone because you post all nonsense.

It gets old, that's for sure.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

KVB, Thomo, and Mjsuax13. All of you are nothing more than worthless pieces of crap. Put your money where your mouth is. 10K. 50 games. College or NFL. IF you accept, welsh out and fail to pay, I promise you that you will pay the supreme price. Understand you worthless arseholes? You had better have the money or keep your chicken s**t mouths shut. I know that NONE of you have that kind of money, so none of you have to worry. You will Pu**y your way out of this. I am getting sick and tire of you f**king cowards mouthing off and then hiding behind your computers. F**king COWARDS. IF not, prove it. But you arseholes will not. KVB, I am going to issue a warrant for a 72 hour hold on you for 5150 reasons. You are used to that. How many times have you visited the home of happy?

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    JJ. Are you BEGGING me to rearrange your face? If so, I will. You are a phony. We all know it. If you ever see me, you had better start running the other way because I will not be very nice to you. You are so full of crap you reek from coast to coast.
    Hahahahaha. Fuk you QH!

mjsuax13

KVB, Thomo, and Mjsuax13. All of you are nothing more than worthless pieces of crap. Put your money where your mouth is. 10K. 50 games. College or NFL. IF you accept, welsh out and fail to pay, I promise you that you will DIE. Understand you worthless arseholes. DIE, as in DEAD. You had better have the money or keep your chicken s**t mouths shut. I know that NONE of you have that kind of money, so none of you have to worry. You will Pu**y your way out of this. I am getting sick and tire of you f**king cowards mouthing off and then hiding behind your computers. F**king COWARDS. IF not, prove it. But you arseholes will not. KVB, I am going to issue a warrant for a 72 hour hold on you for 5150 reasons. You are used to that. How many times have you visited the home of happy?
    https://youtu.be/4v8ek9TEeOU

mjsuax13

KVB, Thomo, and Mjsuax13. All of you are nothing more than worthless pieces of crap. Put your money where your mouth is. 10K. 50 games. College or NFL. IF you accept, welsh out and fail to pay, I promise you that you will pay the supreme price. Understand you worthless arseholes? You had better have the money or keep your chicken s**t mouths shut. I know that NONE of you have that kind of money, so none of you have to worry. You will Pu**y your way out of this. I am getting sick and tire of you f**king cowards mouthing off and then hiding behind your computers. F**king COWARDS. IF not, prove it. But you arseholes will not. KVB, I am going to issue a warrant for a 72 hour hold on you for 5150 reasons. You are used to that. How many times have you visited the home of happy?
    Let’s go $5k penis breath. NFL Supercontest style. 5 plays per week rest of the season. NFL only. Winner take all and also loser leaves the forum forever.

JJ/Morino/KVB, let’s get rid of this scumbag once for all. We know he’s a bitch and will run.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

lol BigDaddy wishes so bad that we read his post, I won't even bother, wont' even know if he mentions me or anyone else.

One time BigDaddy sent me a pm begging me to stop being an asshole to him in the subject line.

I never even opened the PM.

LMAOOOOOO!!!!

mjsuax13

lol BigDaddy wishes so bad that we read his post, I won't even bother, wont' even know if he mentions me or anyone else.

One time BigDaddy sent me a pm begging me to stop being an asshole to him in the subject line.

I never even opened the PM.

LMAOOOOOO!!!!
    Wow. Buried.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Big daddy cute he’s got to be the biggest loser but he has small rooster syndrome and I can see because I have it to

He’s frustrated with that small banana just like me so we’re very angry all the time

thomorino

Liar.

Your Forum existence is sad. Don't you see it? Or do just want to blame everyone else?

Stay out of threads, you ruin them all.

Cosbyorino acting tough, BigDaddy style...

Great, two of the SBR greates posters right here in this thread.

Man you guys are fuggin idiots that really do bring this place down, constatnly buried by everyone because you post all nonsense.

It gets old, that's for sure.
    The coward kvb says I ruin threads yet he feels the need to post in all of mine because of his mental illness. 2 dumb shits obsessed with me.

mjsuax13

Big daddy cute he’s got to be the biggest loser but he has small rooster syndrome and I can see because I have it to

He’s frustrated with that small banana just like me so we’re very angry all the time
    He lives in Palm Springs with all the peter puffers.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    He lives in Palm Springs with all the peter puffers.
    I have two residences. One in Nevada and one in California. Come visit me so I can blow your worthless arse away when you step on my property.

mjsuax13

I have two residences. One in Nevada and one in California. Come visit me so I can blow your worthless arse away when you step on my property.
    I’m in Nevada. Don’t be a tough guy. You don’t have a gun. Just a small rooster.

What’s the deal? Supercontest style? You in? Let’s go tough guy.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

A couple of posters that just can't grasp what's happening around them.

Bad for SBR too.

JJ, if you put BigDaddy or Cosbyorino on your POTM list, many of us I might leave for good.

Too much nonsense and stupid fighting from some serously sports and gambling ignorant posters.

They fire blank bullets, ruining every thread they enter and create.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

If you guys really know what you are doing, how coma ALL of you are too chicken s**t to enter any of the SBR contests? The real reason is because like the cowards you are, you are afraid for people to find out just how big of a loser you are by posting losing wagers. I noticed no one in here is willing to accept my challenge. JJ, you are a worthless piece of crap. You are nothing but a loser. Working girls turn your business down because they can't stand the sight of you. You can't even buy a w**re.

mjsuax13

I like the editing too... guy says “die” as in “dead” and then edits it because he’s a soft ass pussy.

mjsuax13

If you guys really know what you are doing, how coma ALL of you are too chicken s**t to enter any of the SBR contests? The real reason is because like the cowards you are, you are afraid for people to find out just how big of a loser you are by posting losing wagers. I noticed no one in here is willing to accept my challenge. JJ, you are a worthless piece of crap. You are nothing but a loser. Working girls turn your business down because they can't stand the sight of you. You can't even buy a w**re.
    Challenge accepted at $5k, I don’t think you follow through on $10k or at all. You are a lying sack of shit. SBR contests... is that your safety net? Fuk off.

mjsuax13

Let’s go BIGCUCKOLDQH. PM me details. Let’s go.

thomorino

A couple of posters that just can't grasp what's happening around them.

Bad for SBR too.

JJ, if you put BigDaddy or Cosbyorino on your POTM list, many of us I might leave for good.

Too much nonsense and stupid fighting from some serously sports and gambling ignorant posters.

They fire blank bullets, ruining every thread they enter and create.
    You post in every thread I create you full of shit mentally ill dumb shit.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Looks like Cosbyorino is still out of bullets, posting the same easily disproved nonsense. Screaming for attention from posters by posting lies about them.

It might be getting to be emoji time, as we watch the trainwreck continue to "defend his integrity" with well though out truthfull posts.

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2132

PAC-12 is back!

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    PAC-12 is back!

Let's hope so!

mjsuax13

QH???

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    QH???
    Big Daddy "No Show" Douche Nozzle won't show.

We've been through this before and he couldn't offer any proof he even bets, it was his way of backing out.

Don't even waste your time with a "contest" with these guys, there's no point they won't honor any results anyway, whatever the contest would be.

It's stupid to even consider it.

thomorino

Looks like Cosbyorino is still out of bullets, posting the same easily disproved nonsense. Screaming for attention from posters by posting lies about them.

It might be getting to be emoji time, as we watch the trainwreck continue to "defend his integrity" with well though out truthfull posts.

You post in my threads everyday and you post about me every day then you try to convince everyone how irrelevant I am. You are dumb and mentally ill stupid shit.

12 Last