flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    why does it have to be your fight? what exactly are you fighting against? the notion that a large number of police officers are just killing black people for the color of their skin is downright silly and untrue.

doesn't matter what color your skin is in this country... if you do 3 things you will be successful

1) graduate high school
    2) get married before having children
    3) work hard

blacks have an easier path than any other race in this country... if there's 5 exactly similar applicants to any college in the country, or any job in the country, and one of them is black, the black person will get the admission or the job
    Great post, couldn't agree more!

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

It's weird because yes, theoretically black lives matter.

But overall from a scientific, economic, social, and productive standpoint they provably matter the least. It's like this whole thing is a big troll job.

rsynweap84
    rsynweap84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1591

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

um no

tanya mcdowell got a 12 year SUSPENDED sentence for drugs, prostitution, larceny... served 5 years for a number of offenses and had a long list of priors like bank robbery and having an unlicensed firearm... so that's your hero?
    This clown disappeared quick

dlowilly

um no

tanya mcdowell got a 12 year SUSPENDED sentence for drugs, prostitution, larceny... served 5 years for a number of offenses and had a long list of priors like bank robbery and having an unlicensed firearm... so that's your hero?
    Cdubb guy tried to slip in an anonymous fake news example and still got bitch slapped with facts

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

It’s really amazing how many horrible people are here. Angry lonely losers.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Thrilla

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by CDUBB_CW View Post
    You white men are so mad that black ppl want equality and he's using his platform.
    I want black people to have equality more than anyone. But they have to get the ridiculously disproportionate crime being committed by their own people under control for this to ever happen.

A good start to making a change is quit voting Democrat. Democrats are doing nothing but holding them back and keeping them in the rut that they are in.

As a conservative, I want black Americans to advance, but Democrats have them so brainwashed that it will take decades. Thanks God for the power of Youtube and all of the Black Conservative voices that can hopefully reach the rest of the black community to finally see the light.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    You should probably leave then

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57529

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    You should probably leave then
    Very well said! The definition of insanity - Doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result = Voting Dem over and over...

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57529

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I want black people to have equality more than anyone. But they have to get the ridiculously disproportionate crime being committed by their own people under control for this to ever happen.

A good start to making a change is quit voting Democrat. Democrats are doing nothing but holding them back and keeping them in the rut that they are in.

As a conservative, I want black Americans to advance, but Democrats have them so brainwashed that it will take decades. Thanks God for the power of Youtube and all of the Black Conservative voices that can hopefully reach the rest of the black community to finally see the light.
    Very well said! The definition of insanity - Doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result = Voting Dem over and over...
    Fits better on Kermit's post!

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

Woodley gonna get KO'd like how Nate Marquardt blasted him.

freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 478

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    That bum Covington only has a job because Dana White is a trumptard. Other than that he’s a shit fighter.
    Not a Trump fan or a Colby fan but he's beaten everyone except usman who imo got a lucky ko late in the fight which Colby was winning on everybody's scorecard. Let's see if he's legit or just a faker in the rematch.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

he can't expound on his statement because there is no point to be made

without wrapping it up with a quick sentence or two guy sounds highly uneducated like Lebron

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

What a f@g, as a white guy signs his checks.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15155

why does it have to be your fight? what exactly are you fighting against? the notion that a large number of police officers are just killing black people for the color of their skin is downright silly and untrue.

doesn't matter what color your skin is in this country... if you do 3 things you will be successful

1) graduate high school
    3) work hard

blacks have an easier path than any other race in this country... if there's 5 exactly similar applicants to any college in the country, or any job in the country, and one of them is black, the black person will get the admission or the job
    Terrible rules....sounds like the worst life ever

pinnacle420
    THE LOCALS WORST NIGHTMARE
    pinnacle420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

I hope Covington beats the shit outta this dumbass monkey!!!

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

1) graduate high school
    3) work hard

Its not a zero sum game. Not all blacks/minorities live in neighborhoods where even finishing high school is an easy feat. In addition, the neighborhoods don't exactly have the best education system. Some kids are just worried about getting a meal and getting home.

In short, education system in america is not good.

CDUBB_CW
    CDUBB_CW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8112

Cdubb guy tried to slip in an anonymous fake news example and still got bitch slapped with facts
    Sorry if I don't spend my entire time on here going back and forth you guys.... I got a life. I didn't provide fake news, it out there. Love how you guys are not mentioning Lori gets to choose her facility lol. Anyways I got to look at today's card. All the best with your bets.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

He should get out in the streets with all his protesting black thug friends and start looting and burning down shiiit if he feels so strongly about it..

I still can't fade him in this fight tonight. Always bet on black.. Twood probably gets the win.

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

He better not be in the UFC booths anymore. Colby is gonna shut this fool down and can't wait for the post-fight interview lol

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    He should get out in the streets with all his protesting black thug friends and start looting and burning down shiiit if he feels so strongly about it..

I still can't fade him in this fight tonight. Always bet on black.. Twood probably gets the win.
    I’ll give you a line for Woodley here

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5409

Fuk tyron woodley after that shit! Can't believe I used to like that bum! Great interview, every answer black lives matter. Give me a fukin break. I hope he get's destroyed. Tryron woodley why did you lose to covington well it's because black lives matter.

Jake paul 1
    Jake paul 1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1698

90 percent of SBR taking offense to his hat choice 😂

Wegmine9
    Wegmine9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2216

Quote Originally Posted by UncleChael View Post
    Black lives matter.
    Holy, what's the big deal with "matter"?
    Like they can't even matter? People are nuts.
    Saying "Black Lives Matter" is equivalent to saying "White People Are Racist"

dlowilly

Well, he is from Ferguson, MO

Not exactly a hotbed of culture and clear thinking

Slevin07
    Slevin07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 676

Quote Originally Posted by freelee View Post
    Not a Trump fan or a Colby fan but he's beaten everyone except usman who imo got a lucky ko late in the fight which Colby was winning on everybody's scorecard. Let's see if he's legit or just a faker in the rematch.
    You sound like a Colby fan because he wasn’t winning on everyone’s scorecard. Judges had it even and usman was winning 5th round. How was that a lucky ko, when he was got hit hard a few times in fight?

Slevin07

Overall this thread is pathetic. Maybe because I’m not black or white, I can see this easier. I’m also not American, and glad I live north of the border. There’s a couple of clear racist posts in here.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by Slevin07 View Post
    Overall this thread is pathetic. Maybe because I’m not black or white, I can see this easier. I’m also not American, and glad I live north of the border. There’s a couple of clear racist posts in here.
    Every think you have the luxury of "seeing things easier" because you don't have a bunch of Tyrone Woodleys up where you are running around burning and looting while crying about non existent issues and things that happened over 150 years ago?

Slevin07

Every think you have the luxury of "seeing things easier" because you don't have a bunch of Tyrone Woodleys up where you are running around burning and looting while crying about non existent issues and things that happened over 150 years ago?
    150 years ago, isn’t even close to true. Non existent issues? Garner and George floyd both should not have been killed. Had multiple cops in both situations. Maybe part of it is just your cops needing better training.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47501

150 years ago, isn’t even close to true. Non existent issues? Garner and George floyd both should not have been killed. Had multiple cops in both situations. Maybe part of it is just your cops needing better training.
    You are right, those guys should not have been killed. However, they both put themselves in situations where something bad can happen. If you resist arrest and escalate a situation with law enforcement, the outcome won't be good and in rare cases, can be fatal.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Over a dozen people shot, at least 2 dead after a mass shooting last night in Rochester at some kind of funeral/vigil.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/dead-14-wo...ry?id=73113534

There was also a shooting at a vigil in San Jose 2 days ago with multiple people shot a a couple dead

https://www.ktvu.com/news/2-dead-4-w...dlelight-vigil

I guess Lebron was right, black people are being hunted down. They're not even safe when they paying their respects.
    Last edited by Kermit; 09-19-20 at 02:11 PM.

dlowilly

I'm talking about slavery which is still constantly brought up even though thousands of blacks owned slaves and many thousands of whites were enslaved. The vast majority of white americans either have ancestors that came over after slavery was abolished or they fought on the union side.

Garner and Floyd are cherry picked cases out of millions of arrests every year. WHen you have criminals acting crazy you cannot avoid a few fuk ups like that out of millions of cases. More unarmed white people die from interactions with police than blacks and it never gets coverage, but this BLM stuff is the narrative they want to push which ur eating up like pie.

I don't know why I'm even attempting to explain this though, if you don't get it already you obviously don't want to get it.

Wegmine9
    Wegmine9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2216

I'm talking about slavery which is still constantly brought up even though thousands of blacks owned slaves and many thousands of whites were enslaved. The vast majority of white americans either have ancestors that came over after slavery was abolished or they fought on the union side.

Garner and Floyd are cherry picked cases out of millions of arrests every year. WHen you have criminals acting crazy you cannot avoid a few fuk ups like that out of millions of cases. More unarmed white people die from interactions with police than blacks and it never gets coverage, but this BLM stuff is the narrative they want to push which ur eating up like pie.

I don't know why I'm even attempting to explain this though, if you don't get it already you obviously don't want to get it.
    Exactly, and the fact is that black and hispanic cops are more likely than white cops to shoot black and hispanic people. So how is racism a factor?

Agreed on your last point as well, these people are thoroughly brainwashed and I don't think you're going to be able to change anyone's mind unfortunately.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Sorry TURD....your race is the only race out of 1000 that doesn’t get it.....the common denominator is your people

black is the only race that has to keep asking for handouts and needs help....pathetic really

Slevin07

8-10 cops to one unarmed man (garner) no excuse to choke him to death.

3 cops can’t contain floyd without killing him? Knee to throat unnecessarily for 8 minutes or whatever it was?

More unarmed white people die like that in encounters with police? Ok, then show me a few examples as bad as those.

Percentage wise, minorities have it worse. https://news.northeastern.edu/2020/07/16/the-research-is-clear-white-people-are-not-more-likely-than-black-people-to-be-killed-by-police/

If I didn’t want to understand your point or rationalization, I wouldn’t read and respond to it.

First 123 Last