Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    I was living there when they won 20 years ago....hard to believe they are back now
    Just proves analytics and advanced stats are overrated. Colorado and Vegas both "dominated" the stats but all that matters is the scoreboard.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by trillz View Post
    Stamkos is NOT playing tonight just to clear that up. He was skating but won’t be in the game, at least not anywhere that I’m seeing
    Even if he plays in 6 or 7 I don't think he would play enough (hasn't played in months) coming back from an injury he would be limited. It shouldn't really impact the game that much.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by navyblue81 View Post
    Why? Have you seen Tampa play? Their lineup stacked. Obviously it’s no sure thing. If it is we’d all be rich. Sorry, I just don’t see it. I’ve watched both teams all year religiously and in the playoffs. Tampa is much better. But anything can happen.

I'm goofing around because of Seaweed dude. But I did take Islanders tonite. Tampa is playing a different style than before that has gotten them farther in the playoffs. Dallas is way better than I thought they were without a doubt. Their defensemen are awesome on Dallas offensively especially. I won't count the Isles out yet. Really good coach and they are a dam good team too. Seaweed does put TB in jeopardy now without a doubt.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Teams are all v good

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

This lightning line for game 6 seems low

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    I'm goofing around because of Seaweed dude. But I did take Islanders tonite. Tampa is playing a different style than before that has gotten them farther in the playoffs. Dallas is way better than I thought they were without a doubt. Their defensemen are awesome on Dallas offensively especially. I won't count the Isles out yet. Really good coach and they are a dam good team too. Seaweed does put TB in jeopardy now without a doubt.
    Yeah, I always worry with overtime losses in the playoffs like this because they tend to turn the momentum. It happened in the Lightning-Bruins series game 2. It turned the tide in Flyers-Isles Game 5 although Isles were able to close it out in 7.

Anything can happen if it is Stars-Lightning. I just think the Lightning are the better team and if they play their game, they will win in 5 or 6. But it doesn't always go like that. Playoffs are fickle. Goalies get hot and cold. Stamkos could very well disrupt the chemistry when he comes back next game or next week (if they get there).

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2120

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    I know right. Will bet the Isles tonite after seeing this.
    Man, didn't even catch that. Guess I'll take +450. If this hits, this will be one of the top classic Weed's pick.

Machba
    2X POTM JAN 2022 SEPT 2022
    Machba's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3184

Isles win it all

Patrick McIrish
    Patrick McIrish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Bet Tampa - Lightning, Bucs and Rays this year. Win 2 of 3 titles.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Dallas will be+150/160 to win that series.
    +160 at betonline right now. Dallas more weapons then the islanders but don't check as tightly. Should be a good series.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah, I always worry with overtime losses in the playoffs like this because they tend to turn the momentum. It happened in the Lightning-Bruins series game 2. It turned the tide in Flyers-Isles Game 5 although Isles were able to close it out in 7.

Anything can happen if it is Stars-Lightning. I just think the Lightning are the better team and if they play their game, they will win in 5 or 6. But it doesn't always go like that. Playoffs are fickle. Goalies get hot and cold. Stamkos could very well disrupt the chemistry when he comes back next game or next week (if they get there).
    Strange you said that. I thought the same thing about Stamkos. He might not come back at all. Who knows. Top-notch player regardless.

oilcountry99
    oilcountry99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1094

It pains me to say, but I took DALLAS to win the Stanley Cup at +184. They've already beat the 2 top contenders in the west Colorado and Vegas. Lighting have beat Boston and NYI, neither team as good as COL or VGK, IMO. TBL is banged up and Vasilevskiy is going to run out of gas starting all games so far. It's Dallas's year they have a goalie playing lights out, the stars will align all the way to hoisting the cup.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Will be a tough series

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Reports that Stamkos has been skating

Could he return for Tamp??

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10334

Quote Originally Posted by oilcountry99 View Post
    It pains me to say, but I took DALLAS to win the Stanley Cup at +184. They've already beat the 2 top contenders in the west Colorado and Vegas. Lighting have beat Boston and NYI, neither team as good as COL or VGK, IMO. TBL is banged up and Vasilevskiy is going to run out of gas starting all games so far. It's Dallas's year they have a goalie playing lights out, the stars will align all the way to hoisting the cup.
    Logically stated. I have to agree. I hope it goes 7. Loving the competition.

navyblue81

I wouldn't waste the money. They're not beating Tampa Bay. By the way, Steven Stamkos returns tonight. He hasn't even played and they've been dominant. I will be putting big $$$ on the Lightning to win in under 5.5 games.
    13 more minutes baby and I will cash big !!!! Hard to believe these odds were +200. Too good a bargain. Hope some of you listened and tailed.

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

Final usually doesn't end on a Saturday

What a crummy game to closeout the Cup win, neither team has energy tonight

navyblue81

Ugh after the way I lost the Bama game I know Dallas gonna win now.
    My luck is going sour.

First 12