JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    channel?
    He didn't explain it well. He claimed he was letting it run down because the kicker had missed 2 FG's

and an extra point earlier. Dumbest thing I have ever heard. If you know anything about athletics,

then you know that if the guy gets one more chance, then he might never miss the redeemer.

The most money I have ever won in golf is when I got to play somebody again after they had

previously beat me. Because I had been stewing for the chance to not make my mistakes again.

And when given the extra chance, I was like Mike Tyson beating them into "bolivian" LOL
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 09-15-20 at 01:26 AM.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

Quote Originally Posted by NardVa View Post
    If he was counting on a blocked or missed kicked at such close range (which is rare) then he is dumber than what I thought. Praying to the football gods is not what I consider smart coaching.
    Exactly. I get that Gostkowski was having a rough night, but he's still an NFL kicker and at that range it's a layup drill.

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Exactly. I get that Gostkowski was having a rough night, but he's still an NFL kicker and at that range it's a layup drill.
    DOUBLE exactly!

If you let the clock run because you think a pro kicker is going to miss ANOTHER "lay up" then he should be canned.

The guy is over there gritting his teeth saying "PLEASE give me another chance! I wouldn't miss from 50 now!"

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

The end of the game was not managed eighth you have to be aggressive and go for the touchdown with that much time left and a dipshit kicker.

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

NFL you got to love betting it NOT i went 2-0 tonite and i hate this damn fix games, they kept your local bookies in business the entire yr...

jrgum3
    Update your status
    jrgum3's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16012

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    He didn't explain it well. He claimed he was letting it run down because the kicker had missed 2 FG's

and an extra point earlier. Dumbest thing I have ever heard. If you know anything about athletics,

then you know that if the guy gets one more chance, then he might never miss the redeemer.

The most money I have ever won in golf is when I got to play somebody again after they had

previously beat me. Because I had been stewing for the chance to not make my mistakes again.

And when given the extra chance, I was like Mike Tyson beating them into "bolivian" LOL
    That's crap. You always call the timeouts in that situation to give your own offense a chance to score to win the game. This loss is 100% on Fangio. Denver fans deserve better than him.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Always strange decisions these football games

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

62 year old coach check for early alz

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

Said this from Day 1. He's a white Romeo Crennel. The media pushes these hires and fools like Elway fall right into the trap. Every time. Not sure who's running the Broncos now, but how can you let Elway pick another coach after Joseph and Fangio?

Quote Originally Posted by NardVa View Post
    Vic Fangio is in over his head. The reason it took him more than 30 years in the NFL to make head coach is because he doesn't have it. This guy needs to go back down to a position coach.

First ... 3456