Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    LOL

Want to bet on that asshole?

Didn't think so

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    People aren't stupid. They know that the crime is the problem and not the police.

And ppl also know that what problems there are with bad cops has nothing to do with race.

A bad cop is going to be an a$$hole to a white, latino, black, indian, asian, or a freaking alien from outer space.

The difference is, when youre dealing with that a$$hole cop, keep your big mouth shut, don't resist, and fu#k!ng deal with it like the rest of us do!!!!
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave Hman 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    think how many boos the players would be getting, if fans was allow back in
    I believe that’s why the nfl doesn’t want fans, that and they are afraid the tickets wouldn’t sell. They had to practically give away the seats in KC Thursday night I read

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by capitalist pig View Post
    I believe that’s why the nfl doesn’t want fans, that and they are afraid the tickets wouldn’t sell. They had to practically give away the seats in KC Thursday night I read
    Piggie, of course they want fans. Those $12 beers and $15 burgers make them a kings ransom

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Piggie, of course they want fans. Those $12 beers and $15 burgers make them a kings ransom
    I get that, but $600 seats for the KC game were dropped to $100 just to get the fans to buy tickets, they aren’t gonna sell enough burgers and beers to ever make that ticket sale loss up jmo

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

Sam showing his azz

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

Quote Originally Posted by dxp View Post
    right to the point and dead on. while so many people couldn't wait for sports to get going, that was to be expected with die hard fans. but there are TONS of people out there that are struggling or can't even pay their bills..
    Who the fukk is struggling? Everyone that's on unemployment right now that's middle-class or working poor is actually making more money now than they were at their jobs. I know people that used to make $600 $700 a week that are making $1000 a week now to sit on their asses. These same people that now have a ton of free time are using it to make even more money doing side hussles and businesses. On top of that everyone middle-class and lower got a free bonus check from the govt. Maybe homeless people and shit but they were struggling before the pandemic. They're actually better off now cause they got their free check from the government. There were pastors going around telling homeless people about the stimulus checks and how to get them. Shit $1200 to a homeless person is like $20k to a regular person. The homeless are used to beggin change off people and diggin through trash cans for aluminum cans to recycle. On top of all the free $$$$ govt. Is handing out tons of places are hiring. Places like UPS and Fedex hire continuously. Like I literally hear commercials on radio about them hiring everyday. So who the fukk is struggling right now? Lazy people? Ok fair enough that's what they get for being a fukking deadbeat. Shit the majority of people are better off now than before. I don't know one person that's struggling. I have more free time and expendable money right now than I ever have. Even if I was struggling I would just go get a job at one of the many places that are hiring instead of bitching about it on the net. Nothing is bad though. Shits great right now financially. Gd some people can find a way to fukk anything up. I could see where like a club owner could be struggling right now. Hard to make money off people poppin bottles and grindin when the health dept. restricts your business. You tryna make it sound like middle-class folks out here struggling though. They ain't unless they fukkin lazy or stupid.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

The unemployment is though the roof. A lot of college kids who were living off campus and were paying cable moved back with parents to do digital learning since the campuses are closed. That's why the ratings are down. You have the same amount of people watching now but instead of 2 people per cable account you have 4-6 watching on the same account. The ratings don't take this into the account that you have less subscribers but more peeople watching the games on the same account.

Nitrogen
    Chasing
    Nitrogen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 401

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    How can he be so naive? No one is against their message. We just don't want to see it and hear about it during the games.
    The TV remote is 65 years old. Maybe time to upgrade your viewing devices.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Mayan renting out 6 rooms at a motel trying to help out with ratings.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8430

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 849

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    the average person on the street today, to not care about pro sports, i heard it so many times, they think the money these players are getting is crazy, i know it no fans today, but when fans can go to see the games, think how much money for the average fan spend to see 1 damn game.Plus they are sick of the blm stuff, we see these thugs tearing up our american cities on a daily thing, we dont want to see this crap in our sports period....
    The backlash is full steam. People are tired of the money involved here, the obsession and pedestal we have put illiterate criminals on and their poor behavior overall. Real working people are struggling... they can barely afford their mortgage or to get a mortgage. Meanwhile, these clowns are raking in cash for a game wearing Cam Newton outfits, buying chains and bouncy cars. Let’s be real- most these guys white and black would be in jail, the projects or trailer park if they didn’t play the sport. The American viewer can blame themselves for these salaries.

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    How much more content is there YoY? 1000% maybe more? Couple that with the different ways to consume content. I also wouldn't be surprised if the Neilsen company disappears in the next 10 years. Ma and Pa aren't gathering around the old cathode ray tube anymore.
    Nielsen is stronger than ever and truthfully media ratings have never been more accurate due to the digital tracking capabilities through direct line, tracking pixels, etc... can even track multiple screens across WiFi now.

You are correct that must see TV has died a slow death but prime time and sports normally perform. I think sports are taking a back seat to real world issues but also people are just tired of this shit. Ratings will come back though. The general public are sheep with short memories.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    30% unemployment rate under Trump during pandemic = 30% less people can afford cable
    I'm so glad that man is president. Who else would I blame my problems on?

Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13684

LOL

Want to bet on that asshole?

Didn't think so
    taking out loans on the kids name doesnt count

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Losco View Post
    Wow. No way

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

You are showing statistics that don’t have west coast Nielsen ratings and I would think that’s a pretty big market of people since it’s the Rams. Let’s make sure and give the whole truth even if you are trying to push a narrative

goduke

Also what you forgot to mention is Fox had its best ratings for nfl in 4 years. Why isn’t this part of your narrative? So people are so mad about BLM and protesting but yet watch the 4pm game more?
    The people on this site deal in marshmallow facts.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Also what you forgot to mention is Fox had its best ratings for nfl in 4 years. Why isn’t this part of your narrative? So people are so mad about BLM and protesting but yet watch the 4pm game more?
    The people on this site deal in marshmallow facts.
    Tom Brady vs Drew Brees. The Battle of the Senior Citizens!

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Tom Brady vs Drew Brees. The Battle of the Senior Citizens!
    Yeah but he’s trying to prove out some BLM hate narrative. Which to me can’t apply if one channel is getting their highest ratings in 4 years.
    Last edited by goduke; 09-14-20 at 05:19 PM.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Yeah but he’s trying to prove our some BLM hate narrative. Which to me can’t apply if one channel is getting their highest ratings in 4 years.
    Cherry picking is what Trumpsters do best.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Losco View Post
    Vern landers actually procreated?!?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Vern landers actually procreated?!?
    Immaculate conception.

mw00
    mw00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

I couldn't give a shit what the ratings are, or whatever narrative these stories are trying to push

I'm thrilled the nfl is back and watch every minute of it
    This..I could care less if the number was just a single viewer and that's me...as long as they keep running the games, who gives a f who kneels, how many people are watching..etc. These owners are smart rich old men...if they thought their league was in danger, they'll be fire selling instead of paying players more every year. If you're a sports fan, do away with the noise and just watch the games as they are..entertainment and maybe make a few bux if you're a gambler

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11839

Quote Originally Posted by hman View Post
    and ppl also know that what problems there are with bad cops has nothing to do with race.

A bad cop is going to be an a$$hole to a white, latino, black, indian, asian, or a freaking alien from outer space.

The difference is, when youre dealing with that a$$hole cop, keep your big mouth shut, don't resist, and fu#k!ng deal with it like the rest of us do!!!!
    Best post of thread!!!

Fake news media only likes to hype the white cop on black criminal deaths.. All others not shown with other races..

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Best post of thread!!!

Fake news media only likes to hype the white cop on black criminal deaths.. All others not shown with other races..
    Doesn’t matter what side the media talks about. If it didn’t happen they wouldn’t be able to cover it. Simple fact that is being missed

spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

Low ratings seem to never hit their pocket book though. The tv contracts are very long-term deals of like 5+ years it seems.

So these big drops in ratings never seem to hit their money somehow.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11839

Owners sucked up to the over paid players.. They will pay the price in time.. America is woke now in more ways then you know..

We see the cities burning and being looted now. Kneeling and disrespecting the Anthem.. BLM is a thug group now also shooting cops in the head.

This is SO GONNA BACKFIRE in time.. China and Russia loving this right now. That's their master plan.. Racial division in America to destroy the Country!! Fake news media helping them out.
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-14-20 at 09:15 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Never kneel
    The real
    k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1818

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    I don't understand what the big deal is, just start watching a half hour after kickoff time and skip the bullsht
    Make your bet and never turn on the game.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by spro23 View Post
    Low ratings seem to never hit their pocket book though. The tv contracts are very long-term deals of like 5+ years it seems.

So these big drops in ratings never seem to hit their money somehow.
    Except that the 4pm has the best ratings in years. Let’s just close this thread because it’s clearly a narrative that doesn’t fit

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Ratings were up I heard. Fake news.

DwightShrute

DwightShrute

Audience Boos As Football Game Breaks Out At Political Rally

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Attendees at a political rally were all set for a somber time reflecting on the ills of society, but at the start of the rally, a number of the speakers, instead of lecturing the audience, began to throw around a pigskin in an entertaining game of football. The boos were deafening.

“I come to these to be lectured and talked down to,” said Jeremy Hopkins, one of the attendees. “I don’t want to be entertained. Who thought this was a good idea?”

The speakers were unapologetic. Evan Perkins, who was there to talk about racism and inequality, said, “I know people come to these to hear about what’s wrong with the world, but maybe they need to lighten up a bit. They should have a little fun; there’s always plenty of other time to complain.”

After the football game, the speakers did make their speeches, but many attendees had left in protest. Perkins was said to have given a pretty good speech, though he was suffering from a minor concussion.

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1449

penetrate them they support a cause {blm } where 2 police get ambush and shot in the face,,,,

First 123 Last