johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 160

Just got off live chat

futures should b refunded 2-3 days they say

hard for me to believe them tho

vanzack
    vanzack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 619

First off - this sucks. For those that used 5D, it offered a unique set of options that appealed to a whole lot of people. I hope everyone gets paid and this criminal freerolling on futures has got to be solved.

Some have mentioned Pinnacle. I will never forget that they closed doors to Americans in January of 2007. I had a futures bet on the Colts to win the SB at something like 15-1, and if I remember correctly I had 10k risked. They had already won their first several playoff games and were in the SB - Pinnacle went down in the 2 weeks between the championship games and the SB. It took exactly 3 minutes on the phone with a manager to get paid out accurately and fairly. They simply paid it out using the SB ML odds as a deduction, and I had the money days later. So there is a right way and a wrong way to do this.

To say that BAS is not related to 5D is really an insult to anyone's intelligence. Lets look at the similarities:
    They have the same software
    They have the same lines
    They have the same policies
    They link to the exact same "outside" books as options (sports betting prime etc)
    When you link to sports betting prime, your 5d number and name show up, as does 5dimes across the top of the tab
    SBR review that is cached on google clearly names them as being owned by 5d (this was removed very recently)
    And on and on and on

Look - if SBR wants to tell the forum that they are NO LONGER related, and that BAS just broke away with new ownership as part of this whole thing - then fine. But to say they have NEVER been part of 5D would be an incredible ask of the forums gambling intelligence and common sense.

Once again, GL to all of those affected by this. I believe you will all get paid. I also believe someone at 5D needs to look at the futures issues and fix them or they will have zero credibility in the sports gambling world - which appears to be of value for them going forward.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: HedgeHog, and Johns1124

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post

Encouraging tho

PuffDaddy
    PuffDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4672

Quote Originally Posted by Microphone View Post
    As I said above, not having the quickest BTC payout method anyway, how are they going to have time to make that call???
    my payout review on 5D website just updated saying the following:

Payout on hold,please contact us from your registered phone number

I called them and was on hold for 10 mins or so,asked for payout amount and pin# and the guy said wait for confirmation email and would probably take up to 96 hrs

Will keep you guys updated but definitely a positive

PuffDaddy

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by vanzack View Post

To say that BAS is not related to 5D is really an insult to anyone's intelligence. Lets look at the similarities:
    They have the same software
    They have the same lines
    They have the same policies
    They link to the exact same "outside" books as options (sports betting prime etc)
    When you link to sports betting prime, your 5d number and name show up, as does 5dimes across the top of the tab
    SBR review that is cached on google clearly names them as being owned by 5d (this was removed very recently)
    And on and on and on
    That's like saying any bookie who uses a PPH site is connected.

There are prepaid cell phones companies that use T-mobile's network. Are they same company as T-mobile??

BustinNutz
    BustinNutz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 656

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    They've taken 72-96 hours for BTC payouts the entire year
    Relax
    You talking about 5Dimes or HRW pal? Lol

Slowbalt
    Slowbalt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 195

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    Has anyone had any of the following:

Futures Cancelled.

Account or balance successfully transferred to another book.

Received a withdrawal.
    I am BTC Exclusive and requested payout Monday Mid Day.

Haven't heard anything back.

vanzack

It is not really the same at all. Do some research.

soobv
    Update your status
    soobv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 904

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    Just got off live chat

hard for me to believe them tho
    Did you ask about yours specifically or are they just doing everyone at same time?

Slowbalt
    Slowbalt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 195

Quote Originally Posted by PuffDaddy View Post

I called them and was on hold for 10 mins or so,asked for payout amount and pin# and the guy said wait for confirmation email and would probably take up to 96 hrs

PuffDaddy
    Are you BTC exclusive and when did you request payout?

PuffDaddy

Quote Originally Posted by Slowbalt View Post

There was a message that stated to call from your registered phone.It popped up about an hour ago for me.

See my message above ^^^^

PuffDaddy

Yes BTC exclusive and requested payout on Monday 5:45pm est.

BustinNutz
    BustinNutz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 656

Everyone calm down, you will all get paid. I heard from one of my sources that the 3rd party claims administer determining payouts after the 25th is forum favorite Jon K. !

Cheers

soobv
    Update your status

There was a message that stated to call from your registered phone.It popped up about an hour ago for me.

See my message above ^^^^
    It seems like they are going through the motions to payout now so that is a plus. They also graded some futures as loses. Perhaps they are just early grading auto loses before they do refunds.

soobv
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by BustinNutz View Post
    Everyone calm down, you will all get paid. I heard from one of my sources that the 3rd party claims administer determining payouts after the 25th is forum favorite Jon K. !

Cheers
    is this a joke?

Defying
    Defying's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 258

Quote Originally Posted by Slowbalt View Post

Call! I'm very sure you're in the phone verification phase!

Just ask to speak to payouts and your calling for the payout verification

vanzack

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    That's like saying any bookie who uses a PPH site is connected.

There are prepaid cell phones companies that use T-mobile's network. Are they same company as T-mobile??
    Let me illustrate the difference....

Tmobile has a relationship with all of the companies that use Tmobiles network.
    The companies that use Tmobiles network DO NOT have relationships with each other.

Do you think you can go to Mint Mobile and use a login and PW from Boost Mobile?

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by BustinNutz View Post

...3rd party claims administer determining payouts after the 25th is forum favorite Jon K. !
    Stop it

nbpayton
    nbpayton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1543

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    Better still, has anyone received a payout since Monday? Transfers to BAS don't count--have any BTC exclusive clients received payment yet?
    I rcvd Wire Tuesday which was 11 days and did rcv a ** this am that was requested and approved before this went down on Monday morning. I requested BTC yesterday obviously who knows on that but they did pay 2 payouts that were initiated before the announcement.

soobv
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Defying View Post
    Call! I'm very sure you're in the phone verification phase!

Just ask to speak to payouts and your calling for the payout verification
    Encouraging to see this. I'll feel better when I see 10k plus payouts processes for people.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

This is absolutely ridiculous...have a pending wager on the Presidential Election...the next day get this email...OUT OF THE BLUE...ask to cancel my furtures wager so I can withdrawaw...told there's a queue and that they should have it cancelled by Sept 21st!??? WTF? I gotta have the money requested and out by end of September or it goes to some 3rd party claims administrator....by the way no warning at all on this...made deposit a day earlier...disgusting!

Scarface63
    Scarface63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1942

I have 2 pending wagers on the election. One is a straight bet, and one is a 4th leg in a 4 team parlay. Both only amount $550 if canceled. Rightfully the election bet should cancel, and a 3 team winner should be paid. Since the minimum is $1000 for a check, I was hoping to get them canceled, hope for another full straight win to get above the minimum this weekend with NFL. My guess is they will wait to cancel wagers, and will then be too late to withdrawal. I was told by chat that a ** could be used if anymore are available, but those are capped at $300.

I’m preparing myself to get screwed, and feel for everyone in this jam...

I know nothing about bitcoin and don’t want to get involved.

vanzack

There are a few different categories of futures:
    1. A future with no equity and no line change
    2. A future with a line change that some would argue IS equity
    3. A future with a line change that some are going to be very happy to get out of
    4. A future with equity

Certainly #4 is the most critical to solve. If you are #1, #2, or #3 - then this is probably part of the online betting shrapnel that you will get hit with.

But if you have equity, you should get paid that equity.

bettilimbroke999

TLDR was told my futures wagers I had just placed would be cancelled by Sept 21st...I requested to cancel them 2 days ago so apparently it takes 2 weeks to cancel some wagers

Microphone
    The Voice of SBR
    Microphone's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15781

PuffDaddy
    Thank you for that. My request was about 4 hours after you. Let's see what happens later this afternoon.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Futures still pending over here.. Bracing for the screw job.. Gonna try to withdraw my funds on Monday via Bitcoin.

bettilimbroke999

Oh yea then after cancelling em I have to request a bitcoin payout...which apparently if not completed by the end of the month goes to an unknown 3rd party administrator to "try" to pay me out

soobv
    Update your status

Support just said the following:

Your account is on the queue.
    All of the pending wagers will be refunded as soon as possible.
    Due to the high volume of demand it can be today or tomorrow that bets bets will be refunded.

PublicLogic
    PublicLogic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 652

5dimes is legit, and their doing the right thing. This is a situation they were forced into.

They will pay you, relax and find the next best thing.

PublicLogic
    PublicLogic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 652

Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe_Word View Post
    Heritage is in Costa Rica.

Have they lost "protection" also?
    You win - this smells of thievery..... So sad, I can't believe it.

Reminds me of when I was entering 5th grade, and my mom told me the news. Santa wasn't real. Cried for days.

buckeyez1fan
    buckeyez1fan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 475

2k payout via BTC went through today. Still have another 2k to takeout after the Clippers beat the nuggets in the series to close out an open parlay, but the process of getting my money out before September 25th has been smoooth so far.

Microphone
    The Voice of SBR
    Microphone's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15781

Quote Originally Posted by buckeyez1fan View Post
    2k payout via BTC went through today. Still have another 2k to takeout after the Clippers beat the nuggets in the series to close out an open parlay, but the process of getting my money out before September 25th has been smoooth so far.
    When did you request?

RedApples
    sup
    RedApples's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1564

Who cares about the story? Clearly it has nothing to do with the DOJ. The last thing that they would want is for players to get stiffed. Simply getting out of the market would be enough. Stealing from players and attempting to start your clock to enter the USA market is not a plausible explanation, versus leaving the USA market while letting players withdraw money but cutting off their betting privs. Anyone who remembers black Friday remembers that all players could withdraw their money from Pokerstars without issue. Full Tilt on the other hand, you couldn't get a penny out of but pulled out of the US market while allowing other countries to play. You could transfer your money for a few hours after the news broke, and if you were lucky you got your Full Tilt money to a friend in another country who then had a chance for a little while of getting it out. This is all very similar in the cut off dates/times, allowing other countries, slow cash outs, and the general lack of handing things properly. Pokerstars, Pinnacle, and other well run companies did things very smoothly. 5Dimes hasn't passed the smell test on a lot of fronts going back over a year. I've posted many inconsistencies I've had with them that led me to feel the writing was on the wall and largely got lambasted for it by the mods. O well. Good thing I switched to BetOnline as my primary last year because of it. Sad its gonna cost a couple grand tho.

buckeyez1fan
    buckeyez1fan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 475

58 hours ago.

Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33438

Quote Originally Posted by hank_kingsley View Post
    I had mine transferred. All futures transferred and a small balance transferred on Sunday evening.
    This is encouraging. At least they have made some effort to get player balances out. I'm glad you got your balance out, hank.

First ... 17181920212223 ... Last