lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7333

Rockets are finished.

Once again James harden and russell westbrook did not get it done. They will regret this

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12975

The Thunder almost beat them.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

never know w houston

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16073

Fukk them

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14043

Ahhh pal I’m going to have to disagree here. Lakers can surely be beat .

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6759

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Once again James harden and russell westbrook did not get it done. They will regret this
    are you surprised?

i stopped watching and just listened to the play calling after LA went up 8 in 4th

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12975

If you listen to Van Gundy and Jackson it's a miracle the Lakers are even in the game.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1411

U r just realizing this

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Yes by the clippers

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

If AD decides he wants to dominate the mid-range, LA wins. He takes the night off, LA loses.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    U r just realizing this
    Not really. I knew the Lakers were going to win this series.

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6001

Lakers shot nearly 60% in this game and won by single digits. You idiots can't be this stupid.

Ebumdude
    HTX
    Ebumdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

Lakerboy highest person on this forum with this statement.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge187 View Post
    Lakers shot nearly 60% in this game and won by single digits. You idiots can't be this stupid.
    Houston only came back because LA came out not giving one bit of effort on D and let them shoot wide open 3's

Houston even pushed the lead to 5... so did Harden and Westbrook take over then and keep it up and help win the game after the role players made most the shots to get them the lead? NO...

what did they do? sucked in the 4th quarter

the series is over

Orbison
    Orbison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 153168

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    if the Rockets had simply kept CP3, that would've been a lot more possible this series. but Harden had to pull a diva move and play with his friend instead.

Sledge187

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    Houston only came back because LA came out not giving one bit of effort on D and let them shoot wide open 3's

Houston even pushed the lead to 5... so did Harden and Westbrook take over then and keep it up and help win the game after the role players made most the shots to get them the lead? NO...

what did they do? sucked in the 4th quarter

the series is over
    There is a reason Moron is in your name. Check out all the Rocket games since our "Micro Ball" transition. We always get open looks. The Lakers bench made some shots...big deal. What are the odds that continues. Remember - this Rajon Rando guy is a quitter. He's quit against Harden before in the playoffs when Harden was beating him so badly. If you're in California..I hope you don't protect any child molesters like everyone else in that state does.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

every game a new game

NOBODY KNOWS WHAT WILL HAPPEN GAME TO GAME

GAMBLING 101

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

There is a reason Moron is in your name. Check out all the Rocket games since our "Micro Ball" transition. We always get open looks. The Lakers bench made some shots...big deal. What are the odds that continues. Remember - this Rajon Rando guy is a quitter. He's quit against Harden before in the playoffs when Harden was beating him so badly. If you're in California..I hope you don't protect any child molesters like everyone else in that state does.
    Triggered much? And referring to the team as “our” lmfao
    Points Awarded:

gauchojake gave goduke 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Triggered much? And referring to the team as “our” lmfao
    Saying "we" and "our" is really the cringiest thing in all of sports and I wish people would just stop doing it. It's only OK to do that if you're referring to a college team where you are a current student.

lakerboy

Just to be clear Houston might win today or another game in this series but they let the Lakers off the mat.

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

If Westbrook just has an average game gm 2 Hou up 2-0. He had a god awful game and they still barely lost. He must be a fixer or something. Maybe why he showed up to the game in a prison jumpsuit. Symbolically expressing that he was locked up for that game. Hou really blew it. Huge difference between up 2-0 series vs. tied 1-1. Also it looked to me like Harden was kinda limping after the game from that knee on knee contact he had with Rondo late in the game.

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Houston wins today

Series, not sure. Probably not

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Sledge. Me and Mo have our issues mostly due to the Patriot/Brady/BB vs. Colts/Manning years. But shit man, at least we both have a right to the argument with both teams proven winners over time.

These Rockettes you root for. The 2 stars are quite possibly the biggest faders in pressure situations in the history of professional sports.
    No denying they are both talented as both have the regular season #s and accolades to prove it.
    When the game/series on the line, more often than not Harden disappears and RWB becomes an all time great bricklayer.

Both will go to HOF with no rings and a whole boatload of excuses.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Just to be clear Houston might win today or another game in this series but they let the Lakers off the mat.
    Yup. This Laker team is very flawed. Lets face it, LeBron is about 70% of what he once was. He has lost more than a step. Many times a game he resorts to bullying his way to the rim instead of an actual offensive skill move. Of course, if you count up his games/minutes/miles he is actually 51 years old.
    They still win in 6 because the Rockettes will fold late a couple more games.

keely85
    Update your status
    keely85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

Wtf this clown bringing up child molesters for? I miss something?

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20250

Line has came down a bit. Got to think if this closes under 5 Rockets are the play.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Line has came down a bit. Got to think if this closes under 5 Rockets are the play.
    Might take Houston ml today. They might win and then Lakers win next 3

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Houston my Sheet

Nice parlay with Vegas

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5940

Lakers cover

Easy peazy

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2005

That’s kind of what I think is going to happen.

Sledge187

Quote Originally Posted by Orbison View Post
    if the Rockets had simply kept CP3, that would've been a lot more possible this series. but Harden had to pull a diva move and play with his friend instead.
    CP3 hurt us last year badly. He was so bad against the Warriors. He was great in 2018. We would of beat the Warriors if he didn't get hurt. I love CP3. I hope he ends up in the East with a contender.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1411

I did say lakers in 6 but I don’t think tonight is rockets win

Sledge187

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    I did say lakers in 6 but I don’t think tonight is rockets win
    Westbrook is so lost right now. Harden has to do everything. 2018 is the only year he kind of didn't have to do everything. We don't shoot well from 3 point land but we defend well. It's shocking we lost Game 2 because we usually win when we make that many 3's. That might of been the 4th time we collapsed with our shooting in the 4th. The Lakers looked shook but you have to give them credit...especially Rondo, they played with more urgency and Lebron will them to victory. I don't think AD knows how to win games like this. He is use to being on vacation at this point in the season. Look for the Rockets to be ice cold to start the game. Lakers lead by 5 early on and balloons to 13 before the Rockets turn it on. Rockets cut it to 6 at the half. Rockets tie it going into the 4th. Harden and Covington hit huge 3's late to finish off the Lakers Rockets 111 Lakers 106. Rondo is a -10 today.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

harden and westbrook had the worst performances in nba history for a team in a game 7 who found a way to not win but... advance, survive with OKC being just as bad late

Houston is ZERO chance vs Lakers

they are LOSERS

LOSERS!!!

you hear me?

what did they do when the refs made it hard on them in game 7 vs Golden State when they were up 15 in the 2nd Quarter... fell apart like little bitches and missed 30 3's in a row

LOSERS!!! bigger losers than LeBron

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

I'd usually be the first in line to say that harden is a playoff loser but if you watched game 7 against okc he most likely has turned the corner. Harden was typical dreadful from the field in a clutch game 7 as usual but hung tough and made the game winning play... ON DEFENSE of all things.

If that wasn't a confidence boost I don't know what is. Lakers don't play tough, LeBron never plays tough and the team assumes his identity. Houston has a chance to win every single game bc of that. Lakers were ready to choke and sht their pants in game 2 before LeBron hit the fade away to seal it. You could see the panic in the Lakers body language before that shot

12 Last