dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Will these murders get mentioned by the sportscasters?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/south-car...-rage-driveway

They were each worth 1000 career criminal thugs

VICTIMS:

SUBHUMAN MURDERING ANIMAL:

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

NOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! also a 5 year olds life doesent matter either the kid who got shot by a thug walking on his lawn

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Can somebody send this to Lebron James

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Nope

Animals

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

saloon

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

No... they back the convicts from the ghetto

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

A stupid white hillbilly carrying a gun on his uneducated side is just as bad as an uneducated black man terrorizing a city.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    A stupid white hillbilly carrying a gun on his uneducated side is just as bad as an uneducated black man terrorizing a city.
    The fuk are you talking about?

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

No because he was in the wrong and he will go to prison. But you taking a situation like that and comparing it to getting 7 bullets in the back because you walk away from an officer isn’t the same. Let’s try and make an apples to apples comparison.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

That animal should be stoned to death.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    No because he was in the wrong and he will go to prison. But you taking a situation like that and comparing it to getting 7 bullets in the back because you walk away from an officer isn’t the same. Let’s try and make an apples to apples comparison.
    Guy was a sexual assault felon....fukk him. Don’t fukking walk away or run from cops...end of story

sorry...sexually assault, rapists, child molestors don’t get second chances....what if this dude had raped your mother duke??? But he is out on good behavior??

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Just sad the hypocrisy of some.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Guy was a sexual assault felon....fukk him. Don’t fukking walk away or run from cops...end of story
    There is more to the event. Just like Floyd.

The lovers of the left are blinded by hate to see any truth.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post

The difference is we know this kid is a piece of shit and we hope he dies a tragic death....black people on the other hand worship their felon brothers....fukk you Pavy
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JAKEPEAVY21

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

The difference is we know this kid is a piece of shit and we hope he dies a tragic death....black people on the other hand worship their felon brothers....fukk you Pavy
    Cops took him to get a burger before they took him in.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Paver is a brainwashed liberal moron.

i love you with all my heart poems

LMAO

Paver I will bury you anytime i want. You have never had a black person at your home.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    I would shoot this kid in the fukking head myself Chico....and not have remorse

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Laker just buried pavy....

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Epic burial by lakerboy

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Paver is a brainwashed liberal moron.

i love you with all my heart poems

LMAO

Paver I will bury you anytime i want. You have never had a black person at your home.
    Every Pavy post is ridiculous, but my favorite was about covid

He is such a cuck, and hates America so much, that he was mortally offended people were calling it the "Chinese Virus" because it originated in China

He then said that HIV should be called the "American Virus" since it originated in the US

Is there a living human being, or fetus, that doesn't know that HIV did not originate in the US???????

Not only a fake outrage cuck boy, but a completely uneducated moron as well

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    All you have is lies and meds.

An innocent young woman and her caring step father (not criminals, no warrants out for them, not attacking or resisting police) were gunned down by a soulless Biden voter and you decide it's time to lie about a Burger King myth from over 5 years ago. It's sad, you're sad.

https://www.snopes.com/news/2015/06/...f-burger-king/

Regardless of all the straightforward reasons why police would provide food to a suspect in their custody, the plain explanation is that Roof hadn’t eaten in days, and the Shelby PD didn’t have the facilities to house him and provide him with meals while waiting for federal and Charleston authorities to arrive, so they had to dispatch someone to a nearby business to pick up some food for him:
    With the department’s phone ringing nonstop in the background, the young suspect with the bowl-cut hair was locked away in a second-floor conference room with an officer watching over him.
    “Organized chaos,” Ledford later called it. “Because there were so many moving parts.”
    Including feeding the unexpected arrestee.
    “He hadn’t eaten, they said, in a couple of days,” [Pastor Strickland] Maddox said. “They bought him a hamburger. They just sent out for it. I guess one of the police officers went and picked it up.”
    Ledford confirmed that this purchase was made.
    “He did have something to eat while he was there, and he was secured in cuffs the entire time,” the chief said.
    No reasonable reading of Shelby Police Chief Jeff Ledford’s accounts would suggest that Roof had actually been “taken to Burger King” after he was apprehended.

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    Black people are 13% of the U.S. population. They commit 53% of murders in America. In other words African Americans murder more people than everyone else in the country added together. So your comment is asinine. Blacks are clearly and statistically proven to be much more violent with guns than all other races. The majority of them are illegally acquired too. It's amazing how many Black felons are found to be in possession of a gun. Thank God for cops or these thugs would be murdering Americans in even higher numbers. 53% done by 13% of the total population is already ludicrous. Imagine if we didn't have cops stopping these thugs, arresting them, taking their illegal guns off the street etc. how much higher those murder numbers would be. The overwhelming irony of all this data is that most Black people are murdered by other Blacks. >90% intraracial homicide rate for Blacks. Yet Blacks, Lebron, BLM all lose their fukkin minds when a felon Black dude gets shot by a White or Asian cop. Lmfao. Gd hypocrites. Where's the rioting and looting when the thousands of Blacks are murdered by other Blacks?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

80% of violent crime is committed by blacks end of thread

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

Is Pavy White or Black? I honestly can't tell but wonder. He's either Black or a White lib cuck based on his thought processes and ideals. He seems like he's a misfit. Doesn't fit into Black or White culture. It's like he's White but claims Black or some shit. What a fukk up.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by habitualwinning View Post
    Is Pavy White or Black? I honestly can't tell but wonder. He's either Black or a White lib cuck based on his thought processes and ideals. He seems like he's a misfit. Doesn't fit into Black or White culture. It's like he's White but claims Black or some shit. What a fukk up.
    He is an idiot....which trumps white or black

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

lmao pavy deep in the river of dummycrats .. sad.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    All you have is lies and meds.

An innocent young woman and her caring step father (not criminals, no warrants out for them, not attacking or resisting police) were gunned down by a soulless Biden voter and you decide it's time to lie about a Burger King myth from over 5 years ago. It's sad, you're sad.

https://www.snopes.com/news/2015/06/...f-burger-king/

Regardless of all the straightforward reasons why police would provide food to a suspect in their custody, the plain explanation is that Roof hadn’t eaten in days, and the Shelby PD didn’t have the facilities to house him and provide him with meals while waiting for federal and Charleston authorities to arrive, so they had to dispatch someone to a nearby business to pick up some food for him:
    With the department’s phone ringing nonstop in the background, the young suspect with the bowl-cut hair was locked away in a second-floor conference room with an officer watching over him.
    “Organized chaos,” Ledford later called it. “Because there were so many moving parts.”
    Including feeding the unexpected arrestee.
    “He hadn’t eaten, they said, in a couple of days,” [Pastor Strickland] Maddox said. “They bought him a hamburger. They just sent out for it. I guess one of the police officers went and picked it up.”
    Ledford confirmed that this purchase was made.
    “He did have something to eat while he was there, and he was secured in cuffs the entire time,” the chief said.
    No reasonable reading of Shelby Police Chief Jeff Ledford’s accounts would suggest that Roof had actually been “taken to Burger King” after he was apprehended.
    Hey you log cabin Republican you accuse me of lying but then say he hadn’t eaten in days.Maybe if you didn’t sukk so many coks...you would understand I hate all criminals and cheaters.If you’re rioting and do damage to property. Instead of going to jail they should take your citizenship and buy a one-way ticket out of the country. Do not Pass go...don’t get paid.How the hell can you go through life so penetrating stupid. Oh I also hate guys that use penetrating Siri to get bet points you piece of shit.I also hate liars! You posted about using Siri to get that points five different posters seen it.We all laughed at it and now you try to deny It’s because you’re too embarrassed. It must suck to live your life.
    Last edited by chico2663; 08-28-20 at 10:45 PM.

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

That greasy Greek Fukk Paver buried 11 feet under.

chico2663

See that’s the difference between me and you there’s no penetrating grey area.There’s right and there’s wrong. I’m a Texas boy I believe in capital punishment. I have the right to shoot your penetrating stupid ass if you come in my house. I believe in right and wrong. I see what Trump is done to the republican party and it turns my stomach. The guys a thief and screwed over the American people. That’s the difference between me and you. You’re a penetrating follower.I’ve never followed anyone.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post

We wash our hands of people like that. Not turn them into martyrs.

chico2663

I would shoot this kid in the fukking head myself Chico....and not have remorse
    Amen From one Texas boy to another.You’re a good dude my man. Also baby has the right to root for whoever he wants. That’s part of being an American.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by habitualwinning View Post
    Does this look black to you? Everyone here knows I'm not black. Were you born yesterday?

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

bingo!!

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Does anyone know who these 2 people are?

123 Last