flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Your top 5 Presidents as long as you have been alive.

As long and have you been alive.

Born in 1973

My top 5

1 George Bush JR
    2. Donald Trump
    3. George Bush SR
    4. Ronald Reagan
    5. Gerald Ford

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Clinton
    Carter
    Reagan
    Ford
    Obama
    GW Bush
    Trump
    LBJ
    Nixon
    G Bush

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19557

Reagan
    Trump
    Obama
    Clinton
    Nixon
    Bush I
    Ford
    Bush II
    Carter
    Johnson

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

Kennedy
    Eisenhower
    Truman
    Reagan
    Ford

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 804

None
    None
    None
    None
    None

Politicians at the high level are scumbags that sold their souls long ago to the highest bidder.

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 451

Carter
    LBJ
    That's it the rest are horrible

guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9388

I did all 7

1) Reagan - Clear #1. Was able to fix the mess the Nixon created and Ford and Carter couldn't. The only major flaw was deficits, although a big reason why is because of high-interest rates. He was an excellent leader
    2) HW Bush - Overall was okay, but gave us David Souter, couldn't campaign his way out of a paper bag in 1992, got us into Iraq, which has cost trillions over the past 10 years, and you can't read his lips.
    3) Carter - Created the Depts. of Education and Energy, which was a waste, had no idea how to beat stagflation in the 1970s. He did cut capital gains taxes and deregulate with a democrat controlled congress, which shows how far left the party has moved since then and gets high marks for being one of the few presidents to not start or expand a war.
    4) Trump - the jury is still out on him, which is why he's in the middle, but I do like the cuts to taxes and regulation, as well as how he has shaped the judiciary. I also love how he treats the left the way they treat everyone they don't agree with. He gets lower marks from me for his tariffs and trade wars.
    5/6) W. Bush/Obama. These 2 were both bad, but for different reasons, and can be interchanged.

W Bush would be much higher on the list if not for getting us in Iraq, the biggest foreign policy blunder in my lifetime. He gets high marks for his leadership until the Iraq war, as he did a fantastic job of leading the country from 9-11 to early 2003.

Obama could have been a transitional president, but instead missed the marks. He had numerous opportunities to destroy cancel culture and identity politics but chose not to for political gain. I remember Biden saying that he and Obama wouldn't attack their opponents' motives. Well, you don't need to when literally every other person on the left will do that for you, and you won't stick up for your opponents. He took W. Bush's Iraq war and expanded it to multiple other countries, gave us the slowest economic recovery since WWII despite all the help he got from the Fed.

7) Clinton - The worst. The only thing he had going for him was a good economy, and that was more due to the easy money policy from the Fed and his working with the GOP congress to cut taxes in 1997. That being said, his divide and conquer/ politics of personal destruction is the genesis of why we're so divided as a country now. He and his administration spend 8 years demonizing, smearing and trying to cancel each and every person that got in their way, and the whole left picked up on that, which is why it is so rare to hear anyone left of center - the far left debate using facts, reasoning, and logic, just personal insults attacking someone's character and motives. One of the biggest mistakes we made as a country was electing that horrible man.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19428

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Trump and the closest to him Reagan. The reason for Trump is he speaks the truth and doesnt give a fuk about political correctness. Also probably the only President who did or at least attempted to do every single thing he said he would do. 99 percent of Politicians make all these great promises and then don't do shit. Just imagine what Trump could have accomplished if the left would just work with him instead of being crybabies trying to impeach him every move he makes. I give him credit for standing up to those jerkoffs.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Obama
    Clinton
    Carter
    George W Bush
    Reagan