arie1985
    arie1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3140

Have you seen the bodycam of the police officer during George Floyd arrest?

This would change the entire way you've seen it until now ... and to think the entire US rioted for this:

Nonetheless,
    I do agree as an outsider viewer not from the US, the police in the US is quite notorious for police brutality, there are tons of videos showing this on YouTube, but in this case with George Floyd - the only mistake the police made was sitting on his head for 8-9 minutes, but still - most of the blame is not related to the police but to George himself.

And just like with the Coronavirus, I don't believe the media's hypes anymore, it cannot be trusted.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Pathetic

Disgrace

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

Wish the pregnant lady that Floyd broke into her house and put a gun 2 her stomach had a body cam. This animal got what he deserved. He should have been killed the day he held a pregnant woman hostage

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Floyd is a convicted felon. His death was wrong but so is the violent protests and acts of property destruction.

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

This grown ass coward of a man .. Just like Mac4, Black Coffee , Duke and Hockeyrocks.. From the time the cops confronted him and before the knee to the neck let’s run thru some of this cry baby shit.. this is what the cops deal with 99% of the time when these people are confronted. They are out here up to no good and always trying to play the “shell game” when confronted. He didn’t want to show his bands in the beginning cause he’s trying to buy time as he’s most likely trying to pass shit off to the other people in the car....
    . I’ve been shot before
    . My momma just died
    . I’m fitting to have a heart attack
    . I recently had Covid
    . I’m claustrophobic
    . And when all that didn’t work” I can’t Breath”

Momma——- Mommma——Mommaaa

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

You see what you said the only mistake. Thatvonly mistake by the police cost him his life. I thinknchauvin should be killed, no trial. Knee tobthe neck then a curb stomp

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

3 officers getting off w nothing

Chauvin will plead do manslaughter, but may in fact get off scott free at trial if 1 juror is convinced Floyd would have died regardless or was in fact already dying from the fentanyl....

AG Ellison will be laughing stock

Blacks will burn down rest of Minneapolis if theres anything left of it by then

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    3 officers getting off w nothing

Chauvin will plead do manslaughter, but may in fact get off scott free at trial if 1 juror is convinced Floyd would have died regardless or was in fact already dying from the fentanyl....

AG Ellison will be laughing stock

Blacks will burn down rest of Minneapolis if theres anything left of it by then

They were rioting and looting yesterday over a black guy who ON VIDEO committed suicide.

My guess is they will be more rioting regardless of the outcome of the trial.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    They were rioting and looting yesterday over a black guy who ON VIDEO committed suicide.

My guess is they will be more rioting regardless of the outcome of the trial.
    and the crowd was 80 percent white!

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    and the crowd was 80 percent white!
    90% black from the videos posted here of the clowns looting stores.. they even had a chubby future security like yourself attempting to break a little pixie glass to steal goods and failed miserably on many attempts

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19285

All 4 of those cops should be in solitary confinement until this goes to trial.

Why does the police commissioner and all the supervisors still have their job?

They all need to be fired!

None of these four deserve to breathe air for allowing this to happen!

Just look at the mess they have created in America.

Cops do not have to push things that far.

So many solutions to this instead of this result. Put handcuffs on his feet as well. Where is he going to go - cannot hurt anybody that way.