goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

It’s over man at this point we can’t debate. You don’t deal in facts and you’re hard headed. It’s fine stay that way it’s your choice. But here’s the thing if we all stay the way you are our country is going to get worse and worse. More divided. If that’s ok with you then fine it is what it is. I just don’t like that approach and think it’s flawed. To each their own

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Because it’s like you don’t even deal in facts. The fact that you think south side is in bad shape because of some sort of ideologies blows my mind. Where are these cops cleaning it up. South side has been shit for years and years. Now you’re saying cops can do what they want but they shouldn’t serve as guardians of the community to make it safer?
    You pointed out me living in any hood and how my method wouldn’t work. Well here’s the difference no one has tried community action and having police be more interactive with communities and learn to take a different approach. But guess what they have tried? penetrating shooting bullets everywhere and asking questions later. Check out those communities and name one that has turned it around with the way you think is ok
    What's your method again? Allowing criminals to walk if they don't feel like getting arrested?

Perfect, maybe we'll arm police with Silly String and pool noodles.

We can have every officer on the force trained in balloon animals, you know, to entertain the thugs.

Then, before releasing them back into the wild, everyone gets a poppyseed muffin.

All is well. No feelings hurt. Rainbows and butterflies as far as the eye can see.

Goduke's vision of a new America.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    What's your method again? Allowing criminals to walk if they don't feel like getting arrested?

We can have every officer on the force trained in balloon animals, you know, to entertain the thugs.

Then, before releasing them back into the wild, everyone gets a poppyseed muffin.

All is well. No feelings hurt. Rainbows and butterflies as far as the eye can see.

Dramatic overreach and non reality to make your point. It’s fine it’s nonsensical. Can’t wait till all the high crime ridden communities get cleaned up by the police. Murders keep going up in Chicago. They are doing a great job there. Let’s live life the same way as it gets worse and then don’t try new things but then not understand why it’s getting worse. Go Blue

goduke

Actual vision is building the communities up with better education systems, a police force that’s train in how to interact with people. A police force that isn’t dominated by ego maniacs. Building incentives in the communities to deter white flight and keep property values higher which in turn will fund community programs. Policing the community for actual crimes, not petty drug busts like marijuana usage.
    If the community can feel like the police force is there to not hate on them but more to help them make the community stronger then it’ll change a lot and at least give these places a chance. Right now they have no chance

Eddy Munny

Dramatic overreach and non reality to make your point. It’s fine it’s nonsensical. Can’t wait till all the high crime ridden communities get cleaned up by the police. Murders keep going up in Chicago. They are doing a great job there. Let’s live life the same way as it gets worse and then don’t try new things but then not understand why it’s getting worse. Go Blue
    They're not going to get cleaned up by police anytime soon, but if you were to place a call to report a live breaking and entering into your home, you can at least have some modicum of faith that you will get a proper response. You'd prefer the police to show up with yoga mats and new age music to bring calm and serenity to the would be attacker.

Eddy Munny

Actual vision is building the communities up with better education systems, a police force that’s train in how to interact with people. A police force that isn’t dominated by ego maniacs. Building incentives in the communities to deter white flight and keep property values higher which in turn will fund community programs. Policing the community for actual crimes, not petty drug busts like marijuana usage.
    If the community can feel like the police force is there to not hate on them but more to help them make the community stronger then it’ll change a lot and at least give these places a chance. Right now they have no chance
    It starts at home. Quit trying to look outside the home to solve the problems within. If every officer on the force was Fred Rogers you still aren't addressing the root cause. Have a father stick around once in a blue moon and instill values to replace the glorification of debauchery and lawlessness that permeates hood culture.

goduke

They're not going to get cleaned up by police anytime soon, but if you were to place a call to report a live breaking and entering into your home, you can at least have some modicum of faith that you will get a proper response. You'd prefer the police to show up with yoga mats and new age music to bring calm and serenity to the would be attacker.
    I’ve had a breaking and entering. Police came 2 hours later even though I called them in the process. We left the house out the back. They stole a bunch of stuff. Criminals were long gone. The current method doesn’t work many communities will continue to suffer. It’s a reactionary system that is flawed

goduke

It starts at home. Quit trying to look outside the home to solve the problems within. If every officer on the force was Fred Rogers you still aren't addressing the root cause. Have a father stick around once in a blue moon and instill values to replace the glorification of debauchery and lawlessness that permeates hood culture.
    Need the education and the teachings at a young age for that to be instilled. So many people grow up and recreate what their parents did because they don’t know any better or weren’t able to get the proper education to succeed. That success is what will instill a good home for most.

Eddy Munny

I’ve had a breaking and entering. Police came 2 hours later even though I called them in the process. We left the house out the back. They stole a bunch of stuff. Criminals were long gone. The current method doesn’t work many communities will continue to suffer. It’s a reactionary system that is flawed
    Did they at least get the plate numbers???

Eddy Munny

I woulda shot the mofos.

Seven times.

In the back.

goduke

Did they at least get the plate numbers???

You do realize my point to the plate numbers was just to locate his main address and not allow a situation with kids to become dangerous. Tell him to leave or he would be arrested and then handled the problem in a better spot.
    It’s hard for you to understand my point though. Many have to see something shocking to get it. You would have needed the kids to get shot in order to understand the point I was trying to make

Eddy Munny

You do realize my point to the plate numbers was just to locate his main address and not allow a situation with kids to become dangerous. Tell him to leave or he would be arrested and then handled the problem in a better spot.
    It’s hard for you to understand my point though. Many have to see something shocking to get it. You would have needed the kids to get shot in order to understand the point I was trying to make
    Well what kinda father would put his kids in that situation to begin with?

Jacob Blake, that's what kind.

Furthermore, if you just let criminals walk because of the presence of kids then that sets a precedent that criminals would exploit all day every day. Travel with kids, don't get arrested.

Eddy Munny

Now stop bothering me or I'll sick JJGold on you.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Well what kinda father would put his kids in that situation to begin with?

Jacob Blake, that's what kind.

Furthermore, if you just let criminals walk because of the presence of kids then that sets a precedent that criminals would exploit all day every day. Travel with kids, don't get arrested.
    Women have been using this to get off forever, but they don't care about kids having dads.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    Women have been using this to get off forever, but they don't care about kids having dads.
    That's because liberals are anti-men and anti-nuclear households.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

i would have shot him 8 times but that's me

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Im boycotting paying my rent....owned by whites....i lives for frees word

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Shoot him.more..he was going for a gun...hop3fully sports goes out business frommcovid..no rans 3 more years

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

So many tough guys on this forum. Ready to kill and fight at any given time. From home of course.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

i've been arrested before it's easy

you do whaat the police officer asks and in my case he takes you to jail for the evening

everyone involved got to go home to their family in the morning

LEARNED a valuable lesson about getting behind the wheel after partying

thankfully was alone and did not kill any innocent motorists

cop just doing his job

I WAS WRONG AND I'M SORRY

simple

First 123