manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by Black Coffee View Post
    Trump is smart.. He's no slouch... He's extremely good at business and changing narratives...

Think about this.. Trump's a billionaire and has convinced many poor people in the US that he's actually for them. That actually takes talent and a plan. Many poor people are miserable. Trump tapped into their hatred and created a cult like following.

In truth, Trump is for big business and his wealthy friends. It is what it is. Gotta play the game.

Look at the PPP loans. Poor white ppl didn't get any of that. Yet those poor whites are some of the same people that attend the rallies and are screaming Trump the loudest. Poor black ppl, poor latino ppl, poor asian ppl didn't get any PPP money either. Poor ppl got a "free" $1200 or whatever it was. That's not doing sh*t..

Kanye West's Yeezy LLC received between $2 and $5 million.
    Kushner's family companies got between $2.85 and $6.35 million.
    Roger Williams received between $1 and $2 million (and Williams net worth is around 25-27 million).

The list continues on...

Companies connected to major Trump donors were some of the first awarded with the PPP loans. To the tune of $659 BILLION... yes, billion with a B...

C'mon man.. this sh*t is not rocket science..

Now if some of you fellas were able to get big money from the PPP loans like Kanye, Kushner and various others did, then cool.

If not, then you may want to ask why in the hell you are voting for a billionaire that continues to make "friends" rich while you struggle?

Trump can't win with only wealthy people or big business owners. He needs those poor whites and suburban white moms to vote his way or he's done..
    Blacker pull the rip cord it's over

rich or poor everyone knows it

you are already way behind but if you want the game plan to defeat Don jr. in '24 call me

SBR Tony
    SBR Tony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2969

Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post
    If you dont think that every single damn sport in america being boycotted brought MORE AWARENESS to the situation, you are an absolute idiot.

Yes obviously news channels are covering BLM regardless of sport boycotting.

But the biggest sports in the world being boycotted in front of large audiences obviously increases the pressure on media and political figures and ultimately on police forces for accountability.

Every single additional piece of news and awareness helps highlight the issue and the problem at hand

If you dont see it

Ur stupid. Simple
    Do you like calling other people idiots and stupid?
    I mean Stupid is in your username, so who's the stupid one now??

SBR Tony

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Many white people are on board. Hell the majority of protesters are white. Sensible white people are fed up with bogus cops. Fed up of oppressing people of color. Also fed up with other white people that blatantly hate people that are not like them. White America has to change. Treating people like shit and less than human is wrong. God will be the judge.

Your deflecting the issue by saying BLM should focus on black on black crime. That was never their mission and you know that because I mentioned it to you before. Who are you to tell someone what they should protest? Or what name they should use? Why aren’t you protesting violence in Chicago’s ghettos? Because you really don’t give a shit.
    to be fair you're talking about white liberals.
    anyway I'm not trying to make this a full blown political discussion ( yes, hard to do )

ok, BLM is not about Black on Black crime.

Do you believe that they should put together something to help, or protest these problems?

SBR Tony

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    7 shots in the back is excessive, don't you think?
    I think the cop lost it BIG time.

It will happen again and the jocks will get back to thinking money and turn a blind eye.
    This is grandstanding to the extreme.
    and if everything is on par, the cop should go away for a very long time.
    no reason to shoot the guy that many times, and at close range!

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17012

Trump is smart.. He's no slouch... He's extremely good at business and changing narratives...

Think about this.. Trump's a billionaire and has convinced many poor people in the US that he's actually for them. That actually takes talent and a plan. Many poor people are miserable. Trump tapped into their hatred and created a cult like following.

In truth, Trump is for big business and his wealthy friends. It is what it is. Gotta play the game.

Look at the PPP loans. Poor white ppl didn't get any of that. Yet those poor whites are some of the same people that attend the rallies and are screaming Trump the loudest. Poor black ppl, poor latino ppl, poor asian ppl didn't get any PPP money either. Poor ppl got a "free" $1200 or whatever it was. That's not doing sh*t..

Kanye West's Yeezy LLC received between $2 and $5 million.
    Kushner's family companies got between $2.85 and $6.35 million.
    Roger Williams received between $1 and $2 million (and Williams net worth is around 25-27 million).

The list continues on...

Companies connected to major Trump donors were some of the first awarded with the PPP loans. To the tune of $659 BILLION... yes, billion with a B...

C'mon man.. this sh*t is not rocket science..

Now if some of you fellas were able to get big money from the PPP loans like Kanye, Kushner and various others did, then cool.

If not, then you may want to ask why in the hell you are voting for a billionaire that continues to make "friends" rich while you struggle?

Trump can't win with only wealthy people or big business owners. He needs those poor whites and suburban white moms to vote his way or he's done..
    that is the problem with representational democracy. almost everyone you elect will become corrupted. dem vs repub is just a trick to give ppl the illusion of choice.
    Points Awarded:

mjsuax13 gave fried cheese 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    B.S sounds like a defund the police liberal clown story. Whites get shot by cops more then blacks son. By the way how long have you been a BLM or antifa member?
    100 bet points if you post stats that prove whites are shot by police proportionately more than blacks in the US.
    send me 9 points when you cant.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    that is the problem with representational democracy. almost everyone you elect will become corrupted. dem vs repub is just a trick to give ppl the illusion of choice.
    not Bernie

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Newsflash. Nobody likes authority but it's a necessity. Left to ourselves and our bad decisions, everything would be much worse for all ethnicities.

goofyre
    Cole World.
    goofyre's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

I'm not reading the previous pages, but seems like good discussion.

Almost every single NBA owner is a billionaire. People that wealthy have connections and can make changes very quickly. The magic are owned by Devos's, who one just happens to be sec of education. This is why the NBA players boycotting, taking money out of their owners pockets, can demand change.

7deuceoff$uit
    7deuceoff$uit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 460

Quote Originally Posted by goofyre View Post
    I'm not reading the previous pages, but seems like good discussion.

Almost every single NBA owner is a billionaire. People that wealthy have connections and can make changes very quickly. The magic are owned by Devos's, who one just happens to be sec of education. This is why the NBA players boycotting, taking money out of their owners pockets, can demand change.
    But if they go back to playing today, and nothing has changed, was it all a charade?

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22592

Quote Originally Posted by 7deuceoff$uit View Post
    But if they go back to playing today, and nothing has changed, was it all a charade?
    If there is still racism today and a black dies it was a charade.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    100 bet points if you post stats that prove whites are shot by police proportionately more than blacks in the US.
    send me 9 points when you cant.
    you cant look at it that way

you have to proportion it based on police encounters

Black Coffee
    Black Coffee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2360

Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    Yep. Smart post...

Left vs Right
    Dem vs Republican
    Liberal vs Conservative

It's all a cover for the one real comparison that isn't supposed to be seen...

Rich vs the Rest...

The wealthy control the world... It's the reality.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bigtymer56

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

You fellas still seem to be missing the point..

Last Month - Last Week - Today:

You continue to spend your time in this forum and in your lives discussing Black Lives Matter, cops shooting Black people, boycotts, protests, etc, etc...

Flashback to one year ago:

The vast majority of you didn't give a sh*t and were not discussing anything about black people...

And that fellas is how you know that the Black Lives Matter movement is working...
    WRONG. I STILL do not give a s**t about Black people. All there Bull S**T is doing is to cause myself and millions like me to hate blacks more and want to see them eradicated.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Yep. Smart post...

Left vs Right
    Dem vs Republican
    Liberal vs Conservative

Rich vs the Rest...

I disagree. I could be considered "wealthy" by your standards. I certainly have substantially more money than you will ever have. If I controlled the world, people like yourself, LeBron James, and all the other people of all colors who defend the scum of the earth will just be a distant bad memory. Instead of complaining about the rich controlling the world, why don't you get off your lazy black arse and become rich. Other Black have managed to do so. What is your excuse?

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 873

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    I disagree. I could be considered "wealthy" by your standards. I certainly have substantially more money than you will ever have. If I controlled the world, people like yourself, LeBron James, and all the other people of all colors who defend the scum of the earth will just be a distant bad memory. Instead of complaining about the rich controlling the world, why don't you get off your lazy black arse and become rich. Other Black have managed to do so. What is your excuse?
    You don’t have any money. Stop lying. You are a loser.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

For fuksake, another pointless thread? This one started by a mod?

Mods, merge this thread with the millions of others...lol....oh wait.

BigDaddy stop lying, you don't have money and that is verified by your own posting lies.

Just stop already.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    You don’t have any money. Stop lying. You are a loser.
    Correct and we have plenty of posted evidence.

We all know what happens when I start quoting bigdaddy posts, and there are plenty to go to in this instance.

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17012

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    not Bernie

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Yep. Smart post...

Left vs Right
    Dem vs Republican
    Liberal vs Conservative

Rich vs the Rest...

almost everyone here agrees with your post

yet you are only here to talk about race

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Even the parents wanted the info from the right source.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 7deuceoff$uit View Post
    Not necessarily.

Change takes time, things must be set in motion. It's almost always baby steps, even to revolution.

There's no telling what this latest stunt has set in motion but each time something more is done. This time the team had an AG on the phone and we started to see some solidarity among the leagues. I'm not saying that itself leads to change, but it's clear some things are changing already.

Just look at Kap. The leagues could have taken today's stand then, but some change just takes time.

That curve would likely be much shorter if there was some kind of leader amongst the movement.

Trump is the only one taking the lead on enacting change from within black communities. Never seen anyone else even try, except maybe Magic johnson, but it's clear the propaganda machine doesn't want anyone to realize that.

SBR Tony

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    For fuksake, another pointless thread? This one started by a mod?

Mods, merge this thread with the millions of others...lol....oh wait.

BigDaddy stop lying, you don't have money and that is verified by your own posting lies.

Just stop already.

Well to be 100% honest I started this thread because I really need to understand how walking out and boycotting games would do to Help the "Cause"
    it's not going to stop the next guy from getting shot

got a few good answers, but these players are not going to make a change outside of the arena/stadium

there's no cop that going to say to himself, Oh wait, I can't shoot this guy because the players are going to boycott

Still this thread has been mostly civil. If it gets out of hand it can be moved

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Black Coffee

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    almost everyone here agrees with your post

yet you are only here to talk about race

Incorrect...

Between Gold, CarolinaKid, Jibbby, hehfest, KLC, Booya, nyplayer33 and many others...

They bash black people everyday on this forum...

So, with respect, you are wrong as fukk... Anybody that can read these threads can see that...

Black Coffee

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Tony View Post
    Well to be 100% honest I started this thread because I really need to understand how walking out and boycotting games would do to Help the "Cause"
    it's not going to stop the next guy from getting shot

got a few good answers, but these players are not going to make a change outside of the arena/stadium

there's no cop that going to say to himself, Oh wait, I can't shoot this guy because the players are going to boycott

Still this thread has been mostly civil. If it gets out of hand it can be moved

I'm sure you have this answer but it brings a heightened awareness.

People tend to forget that athletes have children and families. Could you imagine if one of the players kids got shot by a cop while he or she was playing in a bubble?

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

I was actually going to come on here ask how many of these guys to you think wrote their congressman or actually tried to influence local elections for grass roots change.

Then I heard about an alliance they are forming to do just that.

It aims to promote initiatives and aims at local elections.

Sure it could be abused, and hopefully big money doesn't come in and derail some areas, but overall this is it people.

There was a smart man in the room for some of the player, team, and league meetings.

Excellent to hear.

7deuceoff$uit
    7deuceoff$uit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 460

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Not necessarily.

Change takes time, things must be set in motion. It's almost always baby steps, even to revolution.

There's no telling what this latest stunt has set in motion but each time something more is done. This time the team had an AG on the phone and we started to see some solidarity among the leagues. I'm not saying that itself leads to change, but it's clear some things are changing already.

Just look at Kap. The leagues could have taken today's stand then, but some change just takes time.

That curve would likely be much shorter if there was some kind of leader amongst the movement.

Trump is the only one taking the lead on enacting change from within black communities. Never seen anyone else even try, except maybe Magic johnson, but it's clear the propaganda machine doesn't want anyone to realize that.
    Idk... I feel like they didn't really think it through, and coming back to play, unless whatever they requested from the AG actually comes to fruition, makes it all for show. Kaep basically said he wasn't going to stand and take pride in a country that oppresses black people. That leaves a lot of interpretation as to when black people are no longer oppressed, and at this point it has grown into something much broader, but Kaep stayed kneeling. He'll never stand again for the NA, but he continued to kneel the entire time. If he had stood at any point, it would have meant he no longer felt black people were oppressed.

If the NBA players say we're not going to play until "x" happens, and request that from the AG, "x" better happen before they step on the court, otherwise it's a charade to me.

And I wouldn't call it solidarity amongst the leagues. That was at best a thought out PR move, and nothing less.

All just my opinion though.

ChocMilk23
    Day to Day
    ChocMilk23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

How anyone can say the cop wasnt justified is out of their mind. The guy isn't listening. He gets tasered and still goes for his car. He deserved to be blown away....

I am so sick of this shit. I have yet to see a video where the black guy fking listens to the police. People make it out like cops are just shooting ppl for no reason... come the fk on...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Coolcanuck79

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    They are protesting racial inequality. A white guy doesn't get shot 7 times in the back for the same violation the black guy commited.

Do you get it now?
    Yeah he does. It just won't make the news.

Just gives Trump more votes.

First 123