The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

African Americans HAVE to have white America to succeed and it will be that way for the next 200 yrs. We are on your side. Stop the violence.

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16945

What's the name of that guy who died due to the knee in the neck???? Exactly! Forgotten already. No one remembers shit.

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17040

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    They are protesting racial inequality. A white guy doesn't get shot 7 times in the back for the same violation the black guy commited.

Do you get it now?
    chi archie posted a video awhile back where 2 chicago cops were wrestling with a white guy for switching subway cars and then backed off and shot him. then he runs away up the stairs and they chase him and shoot him in the back off camera. he was unarmed.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    chi archie posted a video awhile back where 2 chicago cops were wrestling with a white guy for switching subway cars and then backed off and shot him. then he runs away up the stairs and they chase him and shoot him in the back off camera. he was unarmed.
    I never saw it but it just proves my point that the police should not be vigilante executioners. People also have to give a shit when unarmed citizens are being shot and killed. I don’t care the color of the perp nor what crime they committed. If your job is to arrest them, do your job without incident. If you can’t subdue an unarmed perp because you are short, fat and weak, let the other cops do your job. Crazy people like Charles Manson are supposed to be apprehended, not killed before trial. Back in the day a cop would put a perp in a headlock while he cuffed him. Now a days these cops are smaller than teenage girls. WTF?

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Criminal lives matter

SBR Tony
    SBR Tony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2969

Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post
    The boycotts are to RAISE AWARENESS dummy.

Nobody said boycotting a game would solve world racism, hunger, or cure cancer.

It's about raising awareness. Obviously if you are part of a profession which places you on TV and dominates ratings, you have a platform to promote and advertise.

They are using the platform to promote equal treatment of black and white people by police and hoping that by making a unified stand that there will be more consequences for poor policing.

First step to change is knowing there is a problem.

But if you had half a brain youd know this.

The problem is most people here dont which is why Vegas cleans house
    to raise Awareness?? What every News channel in the world covering these stories isn't enough?

"They are using the platform to promote equal treatment of black and white people by police and hoping that by making a unified stand that there will be more consequences for poor policing."

I'm sure I'm reading this wrong because not one person is talking about when a Cop shoots a White guy.
    I would love to get a daily update throughout the country.

and I know it has been repeated 1000 times but I don't see many protesting or boycotting when it's Black on Black crime
    it's probably 100-1 when it comes to shooting or killing their own vs. Police shooting.
    do they not care about Black lives? or only when a Cop shoots them?

again you can't blame all of this "Awareness " on a couple of bad apples
    I want to see them protest for black on black shootings as well.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

SBR Tony

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I never saw it but it just proves my point that the police should not be vigilante executioners. People also have to give a shit when unarmed citizens are being shot and killed. I don’t care the color of the perp nor what crime they committed. If your job is to arrest them, do your job without incident. If you can’t subdue an unarmed perp because you are short, fat and weak, let the other cops do your job. Crazy people like Charles Manson are supposed to be apprehended, not killed before trial. Back in the day a cop would put a perp in a headlock while he cuffed him. Now a days these cops are smaller than teenage girls. WTF?
    I agree with you. But, when this all started up again, BLM people got mad when some posted "ALL lives matter "
    when they did that, BLM said You're Cancelled.

SBR Tony

hey, what about that 4 year old that was Shot and killed by the black guy??

No protest, no boycotting, no nothing. You don't hear about in the news any longer.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

If white people see that black people don't show that they care about black lives, how are you going to convince those same white people to get on board with your cause?

Black Lives Matter needs to change up it's title to Specific Black Lives Matter to avoid confusion.

Even black people are sick and tired of this BLM nonsense.

MCherry281
    MCherry281's Avatar Become A Pro!

There's no way this would be happening if it was still the regular season and players risked losing part of their salary, but now protesting everything is just the cool thing to do I suppose.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

what you guys forgot about all the media coverage of this? all the riots, lootings, and canceled sports, and celebrities speaking out on social meda?

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

It was in Feb of this year. the guy's crime was crossing in between train cars on the red line.... and that is a daily occurrence by many people

fried cheese
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    It was in Feb of this year. the guy's crime was crossing in between train cars on the red line.... and that is a daily occurrence by many people
    yes i remember the media saying how this was obvious black supremacy.

Black Coffee
    Black Coffee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2360

You fellas still seem to be missing the point..

Last Month - Last Week - Today:

You continue to spend your time in this forum and in your lives discussing Black Lives Matter, cops shooting Black people, boycotts, protests, etc, etc...

Flashback to one year ago:

The vast majority of you didn't give a sh*t and were not discussing anything about black people...

And that fellas is how you know that the Black Lives Matter movement is working...

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

^Black Lies Matter , get it right , just think how many got new tennis shoes and new tvs this yr all free

Black Coffee

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    ^Black Lies Matter , get it right

I've already told you that your opinion from the trailer park isn't respected..

You have played yourself out on this forum.. everyone here knows you are a KKK prospect/wannabe...

fried cheese
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Black Coffee View Post
    You fellas still seem to be missing the point..

Last Month - Last Week - Today:

You continue to spend your time in this forum and in your lives discussing Black Lives Matter, cops shooting Black people, boycotts, protests, etc, etc...

Flashback to one year ago:

The vast majority of you didn't give a sh*t and were not discussing anything about black people...

And that fellas is how you know that the Black Lives Matter movement is working...
    by that logic trump's movement is the most successful one in the history of the usa.

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

They walked out because they want to watch Trump tonight. It's more important than their games which aren't drawing ratings.

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

it does nothing Tony. It is pure posturing

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Tony View Post
    I agree with you. But, when this all started up again, BLM people got mad when some posted "ALL lives matter "
    when they did that, BLM said You're Cancelled.
    Saying All Lives matter is disrespectful because you are purposely deflecting. If your wife asked you “am I pretty?” And you said, all Gods children are pretty, she would be pissed because you are basically avoiding the question/issue. Of course all lives matter but first address the issue.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

to raise Awareness?? What every News channel in the world covering these stories isn't enough?

"They are using the platform to promote equal treatment of black and white people by police and hoping that by making a unified stand that there will be more consequences for poor policing."

I'm sure I'm reading this wrong because not one person is talking about when a Cop shoots a White guy.
    I would love to get a daily update throughout the country.

and I know it has been repeated 1000 times but I don't see many protesting or boycotting when it's Black on Black crime
    it's probably 100-1 when it comes to shooting or killing their own vs. Police shooting.
    do they not care about Black lives? or only when a Cop shoots them?

again you can't blame all of this "Awareness " on a couple of bad apples
    I want to see them protest for black on black shootings as well.

If you dont think that every single damn sport in america being boycotted brought MORE AWARENESS to the situation, you are an absolute idiot.

Yes obviously news channels are covering BLM regardless of sport boycotting.

But the biggest sports in the world being boycotted in front of large audiences obviously increases the pressure on media and political figures and ultimately on police forces for accountability.

Every single additional piece of news and awareness helps highlight the issue and the problem at hand

If you dont see it

Ur stupid. Simple

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    If white people see that black people don't show that they care about black lives, how are you going to convince those same white people to get on board with your cause?
    Black Lives Matter needs to change up it's title to Specific Black Lives Matter to avoid confusion.
    Even black people are sick and tired of this BLM nonsense.[]
    Many white people are on board. Hell the majority of protesters are white. Sensible white people are fed up with bogus cops. Fed up of oppressing people of color. Also fed up with other white people that blatantly hate people that are not like them. White America has to change. Treating people like shit and less than human is wrong. God will be the judge.

Your deflecting the issue by saying BLM should focus on black on black crime. That was never their mission and you know that because I mentioned it to you before. Who are you to tell someone what they should protest? Or what name they should use? Why aren’t you protesting violence in Chicago’s ghettos? Because you really don’t give a shit.

Okieirish
    Okieirish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2970

what happened to the guy that got shot??????

what does a pro athlete, who gets paid to play a game, and is boycotting a game going to do to Change what happened?

So every time a Black person gets shot by a cop, they will refuse to play?
    How's that going to change anything?

what, if you shoot that Black guy, I'm not playing! Really??

I don't want to see it, but I'd like to see what happens if a White guy gets shot by a Cop.
    oh just another day, I'm playing tonight!

The reason we love sports is because its a game to take our minds off problems and get some enjoyment. Now, the players bring the problems to the game. That ruins it for me. They are destroying the sports by doing this.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Saying All Lives matter is disrespectful because you are purposely deflecting. If your wife asked you “am I pretty?” And you said, all Gods children are pretty, she would be pissed because you are basically avoiding the question/issue. Of course all lives matter but first address the issue.
    If you have to explain this to somebody, that somebody is not the sharpest knife in the drawer
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave 4TH AND STUPID 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Okieirish
    Okieirish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2970

Quote Originally Posted by franklee168 View Post
    What's the name of that guy who died due to the knee in the neck???? Exactly! Forgotten already. No one remembers shit.
    The one where they doctored up the video? They omitted that they guy resisted arrest for like 20 minutes, and was fkd up out of his mind on Fentanyl ?

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

the Cop was 100% wrong at this point with what I have seen so far.

What does it have to do with SPORTS?
    what does it have to do with walking out, boycotting a Game?
    please tell me so I can understand
    It’s simple. Rich elite people dictate policy. Players leave, owners lose money or want everything to be fix they push for change. If they don’t they lose money. And nothing rich elite people hate lesss than even losing a dollar. That’s really what this is trying to do. I’m very confused why people struggle to see this

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    That’s the first time I’ve seen or heard about the incident. Another example of police officers that can’t do their jobs effectively. The woman officer couldn’t subdue Bambi the deer but she’s out their trying to apprehend someone. Not fit for the job. Then it looks like she shot him in the back although we didn’t see it on video.

but a lot of folks here at SBR will say he deserved to die because he didn’t listen or obey commands and he was resisting arrest. Shoot him a dozen times is SBRs response.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Watch out for every time a white cop shoots a black criminal thug in America WHICH DOESN'T happen that often because all hell will break loose!!!

It's all a lie!!! Cops don't target Blacks any more then thug Mexicans or white worthless Meth heads. Skin color has nothing to do with it.

TOTAL LIE that we are being fed by the fake news media daily with this injustice race crap..

RUN THE NUMBERS and you will see the truth..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-27-20 at 07:55 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Really really funny it was a great day

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22656

7 shots in the back is excessive, don't you think?
    I think the cop lost it BIG time.

It will happen again and the jocks will get back to thinking money and turn a blind eye.
    This is grandstanding to the extreme.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    They are protesting racial inequality. A white guy doesn't get shot 7 times in the back for the same violation the black guy commited.

Do you get it now?
    F u c k that Pavy, if that dude was white/black/hispanic/asian & did exactly what that perp did he’s getting “lit up” the exact same way.

Black Coffee

by that logic trump's movement is the most successful one in the history of the usa.

Trump is smart.. He's no slouch... He's extremely good at business and changing narratives...

Think about this.. Trump's a billionaire and has convinced many poor people in the US that he's actually for them. That actually takes talent and a plan. Many poor people are miserable. Trump tapped into their hatred and created a cult like following.

In truth, Trump is for big business and his wealthy friends. It is what it is. Gotta play the game.

Look at the PPP loans. Poor white ppl didn't get any of that. Yet those poor whites are some of the same people that attend the rallies and are screaming Trump the loudest. Poor black ppl, poor latino ppl, poor asian ppl didn't get any PPP money either. Poor ppl got a "free" $1200 or whatever it was. That's not doing sh*t..

Kanye West's Yeezy LLC received between $2 and $5 million.
    Kushner's family companies got between $2.85 and $6.35 million.
    Roger Williams received between $1 and $2 million (and Williams net worth is around 25-27 million).

The list continues on...

Companies connected to major Trump donors were some of the first awarded with the PPP loans. To the tune of $659 BILLION... yes, billion with a B...

C'mon man.. this sh*t is not rocket science..

Now if some of you fellas were able to get big money from the PPP loans like Kanye, Kushner and various others did, then cool.

If not, then you may want to ask why in the hell you are voting for a billionaire that continues to make "friends" rich while you struggle?

Trump can't win with only wealthy people or big business owners. He needs those poor whites and suburban white moms to vote his way or he's done..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mikejamm

Black Coffee

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    F u c k that Pavy, if that dude was white/black/hispanic/asian & did exactly what that perp did he’s getting “lit up” the exact same way.
    Hey clueless...

Watch this video and then rethink what you just posted...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqnN6OT3IFk

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by Black Coffee View Post
    Hey clueless...

Watch this video and then rethink what you just posted...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqnN6OT3IFk
    He’s not armed & he’s not grabbing for something in his car. He’s naked you can see everything on his person. Nothing is hidden or concealed ... so bad example.

First 123 Last