teecee
    teecee's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2753

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Defending his own life by pursuing the perp to his car, holding his tshirt while firing 7 shots into the perps back. That’s a vigilante not someone defending themselves or in fear of their lives. If he really thought he was going for a weapon, wouldn’t it make more sense to position yourself behind the side of the car? That’s how cops are trained when pulling over perps. If you can’t see that this cop fukked up, there’s nothing more to discuss. I agree the perp fukked up and was a damn fool.
    I have to agree. I don't understand following the guy. He would not have felt threatened if he had kept his distance like any reasonable human being would have.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Stop trying to have a rational discussion with mac4lyfe and just enjoy getting a kick out of laughing at his ridiculous posts

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24743

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    I have to agree. I don't understand following the guy. He would not have felt threatened if he had kept his distance like any reasonable human being would have.
    You don't understand following the guy? Then I guess you don't understand how arrests are made. These aren't virtual arrests, these are real officers in the field attempting to apprehend real criminals. Some level of cooperation is required by both parties or things can go sideways.

I guess all you snowflakes would prefer that a typical arrest go something like this...

"Mr. Blake, we're here to serve a warrant for your arrest. Mind if we take you into custody?"

"Fukk off, I ain't wit dat shit..."

"Fair enough Mr. Blake, sorry to disturb you."

At that point the officers just pack up their belongings and meet at Krispy Kreme for coffee and donuts, and to discuss the difficult nature of making arrests when your nuts are kept in a jar back at the station.

Meanwhile, Mr. Blake hops into his SUV and drives off into the sunset, probably to pad his criminal stats at his convenience.
    Last edited by Eddy Munny; 08-27-20 at 08:50 PM.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2753

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    You don't understand following the guy? Then I guess you don't understand how arrests are made. These aren't virtual arrests, these are real officers in the field attempting to apprehend real criminals. Some level of cooperation is required by both parties or things can go sideways.

I guess all you snowflakes would prefer that a typical arrest go something like this...

"Mr. Blake, we're here to serve a warrant for your arrest. Mind if we take you into custody?"

"Fukk off, I ain't wit dat shit..."

At that point the officers just pack up their belongings and meet up at Krispy Kreme for coffee and donuts, and to discuss the difficult nature of making arrests when your nuts are kept in a jar back at the station.

Meanwhile, Mr. Blake hops into the SUV and drives off into the sunset, probably to pad his criminal stats at his convenience.
    Obviously the dude was not cooperating. Shooting someone in the back 7 times as an officer of the law will be perceived as worse. I'm just saying it is hard to defend that, especially in the current climate.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    Obviously the dude was not cooperating. Shooting someone in the back 7 times as an officer of the law will be perceived as worse. I'm just saying it is hard to defend that, especially in the current climate.
    There was a struggle beforehand. Blake fought with officers and even shrugged off some taser if I'm not mistaken. He had a weapons charge on his history that the officers were probably well aware of. Now despite repeated verbal commands and physical altercations, this idiot proceeds to go into his vehicle and reach for something. It's not the officer's job to cross his fingers and hope that that "something" is anything but a deadly weapon. He acted in self-defense as any reasonable person would.

As for the seven shots? Who cares? If you're pushed to the point of having to use your firearm in a situation that could've been completely avoided with just a smidget of cooperation from the criminal, does it really matter whether it's 2, 3, or 7 shots fired? Who decides what an "appropriate" amount of shots is? You shoot until the threat is neutralized.

The reality is that bullets don't always incapacitate instantaneously, especially handgun rounds. If the officer fires one or two shots, then pauses to evaluate their effect, Blake could very well turn around with a weapon of his own and end the officer's life. There are plenty of cases where a criminal has posed a threat to an officer even after being shot at close range, especially if the perpetrator is hopped up on something.

Again, the sum total of the encounter is taken into consideration when judging the actions of the officer, not just the sensational climax that the media obsesses over.

dlowilly

There was a struggle beforehand. Blake fought with officers and even shrugged off some taser if I'm not mistaken. He had a weapons charge on his history that the officers were probably well aware of. Now despite repeated verbal commands and physical altercations, this idiot proceeds to go into his vehicle and reach for something. It's not the officer's job to cross his fingers and hope that that "something" is anything but a deadly weapon. He acted in self-defense as any reasonable person would.

As for the seven shots? Who cares? If you're pushed to the point of having to use your firearm in a situation that could've been completely avoided with just a smidget of cooperation from the criminal, does it really matter whether it's 2, 3, or 7 shots fired? Who decides what an "appropriate" amount of shots is? You shoot until the threat is neutralized.

The reality is that bullets don't always incapacitate instantaneously, especially handgun rounds. If the officer fires one or two shots, then pauses to evaluate their effect, Blake could very well turn around with a weapon of his own and end the officer's life. There are plenty of cases where a criminal has posed a threat to an officer even after being shot at close range, especially if the perpetrator is hopped up on something.

Again, the sum total of the encounter is taken into consideration when judging the actions of the officer, not just the sensational climax that the media obsesses over.
    Your post was an elegantly chiseled sculpture

Unfortunately it was directed to a subject that can't even paint by numbers

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Your post was an elegantly chiseled sculpture

Unfortunately it was directed to a subject that can't even paint by numbers
    There's a staggering amount of stupidity in these threads but I try to slap some sense into 'em every now and again.

MAC is still trying to figure out why his pro status hasn't yet granted him any special powers to win a debate.

He's probably asking for a refund right now as we speak.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Excellent message from Brian

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He would rip any thugs head off

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Brian nailed it

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    Maybe the idiot shouldn’t have the basketball team of kids with him when he’s violating a restraining Order and then get into it with the cops.... who the Fawk fights with the cops or anyone and then runs to the spot where their loved ones are...
    A Normal human wouldn’t have done any of these things let along drag the problem towards his family
    he was a dumb f*cking chomo not a normal human

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Get em Urlacher. Start throwing punches. Love it!

Sad pu$$ified world we live in. All a bunch of cowards.

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Well guess I can't wear my Urlacher jersey anymore without being deemed racist.

Yulia74
    Yulia74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4360

fuk sports, who cares

thanks to corona im a good cook now

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    The problem is that you can't wait to see what the guy is going to do after just fighting with you and resisting arrest. Not to mention that the cops knew everything about him and his felony warrant as the girlfriend is the one who called the cops on him.

Is 7 shots too many? Maybe. But would 1 shot to the back of the head resulting in death also too much?

If the guy was allowed to go to his car and grab a gun and shoot at the cops, then people would be questioning why the cops let him get into his vehicle and not take him out.
    If there was a knife they would of shown it. Dude was a dip shit for not listening to the cops but cop was a bigger dip shit. Police are trained to back up away from object. Guns shoot a distance. Unless black guy was “ grasshopper” he had no shot.

chico2663

Yeah, and I'm calling out your bad opinion that it was a bad decision.

The officer acted in self preservation, Blake obviously didn't.

I've encounter some great cops, and I've encountered some that I don't believe are worthy of a badge, but I'm here today to talk it about and not in a cemetery or a wheelchair because I'm not an idiot with a death wish.

Please find a hobby, Mac. We're begging you.
    Had 4 different police tell me it was a bad shooting. But you know better.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by hanco21 View Post
    Boy you are so wrong. Sports is gonna take a big hit from this, people are tired of blm bs and there are starting to hit the streets. Proud Boys, etc. You wanna put your life in jeopardy go protest.
    Proud boys are just a bunch of fat,uneducated hillbillies. They have to have weapons to make up for lack of balls.

chico2663

There's a staggering amount of stupidity in these threads but I try to slap some sense into 'em every now and again.

MAC is still trying to figure out why his pro status hasn't yet granted him any special powers to win a debate.

He's probably asking for a refund right now as we speak.
    Eddy I have had four police tell me it was a bad shoot. A warrant can be anything from not showing up to court or seatbelt violation to something more devious. The cop is in deep shit.now if u ask me about th 17 yr old vigilante. He may get a weapons violation but unless his attorney is an idiot ...he will walk.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Had 4 different police tell me it was a bad shooting. But you know better.
    Wow, four police. Maybe I had five tell me it was textbook? The point is you're not gonna win me over with hearsay.

I watched a video of a former police officer, who is black by the way, explaining why he felt the shooting was justified.

There are a few hundred thousand officers in the United States and you think the book is closed because you polled four of them? I think otherwise and there's plenty like me. A dog knows "stay" from "go get it" but I'm supposed to care because Blake doesn't?

The only tragedy in this case is that he passed his defective genes onto the next generation.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    If there was a knife they would of shown it. Dude was a dip shit for not listening to the cops but cop was a bigger dip shit. Police are trained to back up away from object. Guns shoot a distance. Unless black guy was “ grasshopper” he had no shot.

dlowilly

Wow, four police. Maybe I had five tell me it was textbook? The point is you're not gonna win me over with hearsay.

I watched a video of a former police officer, who is black by the way, explaining why he felt the shooting was justified.

There are a few hundred thousand officers in the United States and you think the book is closed because you polled four of them? I think otherwise and there's plenty like me. A dog knows "stay" from "go get it" but I'm supposed to care because Blake doesn't?

The only tragedy in this case is that he passed his defective genes onto the next generation.
    Thread is over, you lost Eddy

Senor Storytime claims 4 cops told him something

LOL

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    There's only one reason you have a knife like that and it ain't to cut fishing line

Eddy Munny

Lakerboy you're not allowed to post facts... That chico fella already talked to four cops, although one of 'em was from the The Village People and the other three were strippers.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

Lakerboy you're not allowed to post facts... That chico fella already talked to four cops, although one of 'em was from the The Village People and the other three were strippers.
    Eddy I am now a non pro like you. We are both broke and not smart until we go pro.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Eddy I am now a non pro like you. We are both broke and not smart until we go pro.
    I heard Mac4Lyfe puts "SBR pro" on his job resumes and Tinder app. Dude is a straight boss.

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22778

TRUTH from Brian

mrlegend28
    mrlegend28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 440

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Get em Urlacher. Start throwing punches. Love it!

Sad pu$$ified world we live in. All a bunch of cowards.
    coming from the keyboard warrior on a betting forum without a picture of himself...

mrlegend28
    mrlegend28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 440

this place is awkward as penetrate.. its mostly 50 yr old fat white guys who suck at gambling and have spent a decade plus on a below avg forum. mind boggling to say the least.

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Quote Originally Posted by mrlegend28 View Post
    this place is awkward as penetrate.. its mostly 50 yr old fat white guys who suck at gambling and have spent a decade plus on a below avg forum. mind boggling to say the least.
    Not true I'm in my 20s and suck at gambling.

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4499

coming from the keyboard warrior on a betting forum without a picture of himself...
    You here for men’s pictures chomo?

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3369

Quote Originally Posted by Roger T. Bannon View Post
    Remember when all we had to worry about was Collin Kaepernick? Things really went off the rails.
    Notice how it all started shortly after the Wuhan flu sprung up.

pick4player
    pick4player's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

Ask the women who called the cops on him if she fells safer now ?

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 84

I hope he doesn’t eventually back peddle & apologize for his true remarks & opinions about those two incidents like all white athletes have done so far after sharing their true initial opinion on different matters.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2163

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    I hope he doesn’t eventually back peddle & apologize for his true remarks & opinions about those two incidents like all white athletes have done so far after sharing their true initial opinion on different matters.
    I agree. He shouldn’t apologize for anything!

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

lol ok guy. Been verified on here numerous times. I probably banged your girl. No big deal.

First 1234 Last