1. #1
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 82,620
    Betpoints: 94

    DON'T forget that JJ gold told us the knights were a lock for the finals

    Keep that in mind as the knights have a goalie controversy brewing.

  2. #2
    pologq
    I'm Over Here Now
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 6,356
    Betpoints: 176

    yes they do. interesting to see if they go back to fleury now.

  3. #3
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 82,620
    Betpoints: 94

    Hmmmm

  4. #4
    Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-24-11
    Posts: 1,921
    Betpoints: 3384

    I would have picked them too honestly or Avs.

  5. #5
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 51,259
    Betpoints: 65

    Vegas with twice the shots tonight, Vancouver hardly any it seems yet 4 goals.

    WTF?

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  6. #6
    Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-24-11
    Posts: 1,921
    Betpoints: 3384

    Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Vegas with twice the shots tonight, Vancouver hardly any it seems yet 4 goals.

    WTF?
    Goalies are part of the team.

  7. #7
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 51,259
    Betpoints: 65

    Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    Goalies are part of the team.
    lol, I get that. Just seemed a little unprofessional tonight.

    Sort of let the wheels fall off in the third.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  8. #8
    WalkingLuckCharm
    WalkingLuckCharm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-07-10
    Posts: 3,842
    Betpoints: 444

    jjs on fire these days.

    dont mind what he said ten years ago

  9. #9
    cincinnatikid513
    pas plus jeux d'argent
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 31,222

    this vancouver goalie is playing very well
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/14/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/10/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  10. #10
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Horses Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 346,443
    Betpoints: 251

    Do not count me out yet Laker But this is an epic collapse

  11. #11
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 82,620
    Betpoints: 94

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Do not count me out yet Laker But this is an epic collapse
    You might get it but this is not looking good. Canucks line is lower.

  12. #12
    goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 6,589

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    You might get it but this is not looking good. Canucks line is lower.
    I think thatís actually a better sign for Vegas to be honest. Theyíve been playing like trucks like that, trying to confuse people. So far when theyíve made it look like they are leaning one way itís gone the opposite

  13. #13
    goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 6,589

    But I think even if they win if the avs can beat Dallas they have a shot against Vegas. If the stars win I donít think their defense is strong enough

  14. #14
    goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 6,589

    Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    lol, I get that. Just seemed a little unprofessional tonight.

    Sort of let the wheels fall off in the third.
    Demko was just a wall and after they went down 2-0 they started pinching the sides early which can easily lead to breakaways and odd man rushes without proper execution

  15. #15
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 82,620
    Betpoints: 94

    Knights are-115 to win the West right now. If you like them to win today that's a steal because they will be higher vs Colo or Dall

  16. #16
    goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 6,589

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Knights are-115 to win the West right now. If you like them to win today that's a steal because they will be higher vs Colo or Dall
    I donít think thereís enough good points to bet them here. I think until game 7 is over for both itís a coinflip. 2 out of 3 scenarios that could happen today is bad for Vegas. So youíre taking -115 with a 1/3 chance that the stars win and Vegas wins tonight. Not worth it in my opinion. Iíd rather stick to betting Tampa series like I have been and the rest game by game

  17. #17
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 82,620
    Betpoints: 94

    Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    I donít think thereís enough good points to bet them here. I think until game 7 is over for both itís a coinflip. 2 out of 3 scenarios that could happen today is bad for Vegas. So youíre taking -115 with a 1/3 chance that the stars win and Vegas wins tonight. Not worth it in my opinion. Iíd rather stick to betting Tampa series like I have been and the rest game by game
    Give me series lines vs Dall and Colo if Vegas plays them.

  18. #18
    Machba
    Update your status
    Machba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-08-19
    Posts: 853

    Question is ,who are we betting? Good luck on whoever :-)

  19. #19
    Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-24-11
    Posts: 1,921
    Betpoints: 3384

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Give me series lines vs Dall and Colo if Vegas plays them.
    Against dallas they would be around -200 and Colorado -120 in my opinion.

  20. #20
    stevek173
    Best Looking Poster 2019
    stevek173's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-29-08
    Posts: 21,834
    Betpoints: 1722

    They still got the west

    Will lose to TB in the Finals

    BOOK IT, DANO
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/21/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/17/2020


  21. #21
    champlain
    champlain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-19-14
    Posts: 547
    Betpoints: 3346

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Knights are-115 to win the West right now. If you like them to win today that's a steal because they will be higher vs Colo or Dall
    What you said donít make sense. Those odds will change after tonightís results. Youíre better betting them winning game 7 and parlay their next series price and you will get better than -115 odds.

  22. #22
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 82,620
    Betpoints: 94

    Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    Against dallas they would be around -200 and Colorado -120 in my opinion.
    So you think Dallas is equal to van?

    They would be -150 vs the avs because Colo isn't healthy and goalie problem.

    -165 vs Dallas.

  23. #23
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 82,620
    Betpoints: 94

    Quote Originally Posted by champlain View Post
    What you said donít make sense. Those odds will change after tonightís results. Youíre better betting them winning game 7 and parlay their next series price and you will get better than -115 odds.
    That makes no sense. Why risk -200 today? Just take the-115 if you like them to win the West. Parlays are for suckers.

    Books just cleaned house the last 4 days on people doing parlays on Vegas and Islanders.

  24. #24
    champlain
    champlain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-19-14
    Posts: 547
    Betpoints: 3346

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    That makes no sense. Why risk -200 today? Just take the-115 if you like them to win the West. Parlays are for suckers.

    Books just cleaned house the last 4 days on people doing parlays on Vegas and Islanders.
    Wow Lakerboy, youíre not good at math. Why risk -200 today? Hello, they canít win the western conference if they donít win game 7 tonight. You parlay -200 tonight and the series price
    next series and you get better than -115.

  25. #25
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Horses Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 346,443
    Betpoints: 251

    They might get blasted again tonight

  26. #26
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 82,620
    Betpoints: 94

    Quote Originally Posted by champlain View Post
    Wow Lakerboy, youíre not good at math. Why risk -200 today? Hello, they canít win the western conference if they donít win game 7 tonight. You parlay -200 tonight and the series price
    next series and you get better than -115.
    I understand the math. You will get+134 with the parlay. They are still for suckers.

  27. #27
    Black Coffee
    Black Coffee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-04-19
    Posts: 953
    Betpoints: 1118

    Vegas is usually overpriced...

  28. #28
    goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 6,589

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    So you think Dallas is equal to van?

    They would be -150 vs the avs because Colo isn't healthy and goalie problem.

    -165 vs Dallas.
    I think your avs price is accurate. I think against Dallas, Vegas would be -225.
    I donít think Dallas is only a 15 point difference from avs

  29. #29
    vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-21-10
    Posts: 6,176
    Betpoints: 408

    Nothing is easy in the nhl. These are some tuff teams and this second round is beyond exciting.

  30. #30
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Horses Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 346,443
    Betpoints: 251

    The pro on the under tonight

  31. #31
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 51,259
    Betpoints: 65

    JJ Gold why does SBR think that the last post I made was my golf play yesterday?

    I sense SBR technical difficulties in the near future as it sound like the server is eroding.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  32. #32
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 82,620
    Betpoints: 94

    Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    I think your avs price is accurate. I think against Dallas, Vegas would be -225.
    I donít think Dallas is only a 15 point difference from avs
    Come on now. Colorado was 10 cents better then Dallas today. ZERO chance Vegas will be -225 vs Dall.

  33. #33
    mackave
    mackave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-22-14
    Posts: 3,602
    Betpoints: 5656

    vancouver -1.5 boyz

  34. #34
    SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-10-15
    Posts: 3,522
    Betpoints: 341

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  35. #35
    JIBBBY
    Have a nice day :)
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 59,416
    Betpoints: 28

    Couver.. Knights looked done in the last game..

    6:00 PM PDT
    CBC, NBCS
    Date Home/Away Opponent Time
    9/4 vs Vancouver
    8/25 vs Vancouver L 5 - 2
    8/29 @ Vancouver W 3 - 0
    8/30 @ Vancouver W 5 - 3
    9/1 vs Vancouver L 2 - 1
    9/3 @ Vancouver L 4 - 0

1234 Last
Top