nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Ny yankees atrocious numbers

Chapman 3 innings era 9....ja happ 4.00 era...cole pitcher 3.91 era
    ...montgomery 25 innings 5.76 era...paxton.pitcher 20 innings 6 era. It gets worse sanchez catcher 30 games a awful 130 avg.
    Brett gartdner 170 average. Awful awful.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 955

They are super tough to watch. I’m not a Yankees fan but usually when they are playing well baseball is a bit more exciting. Just awful...

sackdud
    sackdud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1278

sanchez is pass ball king

swiss cheese

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

don't like how yanks built around so many power hitters, need more guys who can put the ball in play

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

When Are the Yankees going to realize you don’t have to have high price players to win

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

really despising my team right now. thankful for DJ, Urshela and Voit. the only 3 who give effort and play at their potential day after day. Voit especially as their MVP.

they sign Cole and he goes back to being the Cole from pittsburgh, not the Cole from houston, and Boone still sticks up for him. you don't get his money and be allowed to be medicore for so long into the season.

Stanton is always hurt and you don't even a peep about him coming back again. what a terrible trade that was. even when back he is not the MVP Stanton where you could never pitch to him.

Judge is too fragile. can't give him big money. doesn't even attempt to fight thru anything either.

Sanchez might be the biggest disappointment. he is supposed to be the best pure hitter and hasn't hit like that in 3 years. he is all or nothing. average is absolutely horrible again and plays a terrible catcher position. i rather have Kratz play and call a good game, give you defense and get singles and hits.

Chapman makes few saves look easy anymore. He is all juiced up now too and for what? He is a pitcher and threw hard already. Him and Stanton probably drink each other's protein shakes as they compare their arm size.

Britton is not the dominant force he was for the Orioles.

Hicks is not worth the contract extension he got. he is a mediocre player at best. Gardner is just old and tiresome too.

Andujar not hitting right now is disappointing also. Need Torres back but he has to be on, not what we got so far this season before injury.

Hitting Coach Thames gets paid for a line up that generally sucks compared to their potential and keeps getting paid and I am not sure why.

Sorry for the rant, just frustrated. Last night's loss was atrocious.

Runeblade
    Runeblade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

They don't have anyone with balls anymore. That's when the Yankees didnt f*** around.
    Points Awarded:

mjsuax13 gave Runeblade 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 955

Quote Originally Posted by Runeblade View Post

They don't have anyone with balls anymore. That's when the Yankees didnt f*** around.
    Dude- this is a great way to start my day. One of my go to lines is “we need players with balls”.... funny enough, I’m a Tigers fan.

Zlaniner
    DUB NATION 415
    Zlaniner's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13084

No pitching

Walking IL list

Love it !

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Catcher hitting 130 is not a starter..why is he playing..awful

dmm
    dmm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4116

As a Jays fan scheduled to play the Yanks 10 times this month, I say keep it up.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

They need to release both Stanton and Judge. Just pay them to go away for their sake it should be the Mayo Clinic for a year long stay. Brett Gardner is probably the worst baseball player in the league and definitely should be waived. Where's Jacoby Elllsbury hiding or did they pay him off finally.