lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    I’ll likely be up nicely in 2 weeks when my futures hit that already look very good, you are a coward and your calls are trash.

Looks like this little coward won’t be posting any Flyer tickets tonight.
    Because I didn't bet them.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Because I didn't bet them.
    Bullshit

thomorino

The Flyers are not contenders.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Bad look here. Can’t just disregard others opinions and think you have all the answers and then get smacked in the mouth. Sometimes it’s good to not shrug off what others think even if you think they are annoying

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Once again...wake up. Out of nfl..nhl..nba...mlb...this sport has the closest teams...no weak teams except for detroit. Tampa swept last year after they won best record 60 plus wins. There is very little difference between teams. If we take money lines nhl most equivelent to nfl 1 to 2 point spread !!!!!! Wake up !!!! Nba has teams minus 1000nin a game..not.common nhl 120 to 150. Mlb is close..but over 162 fames u see more seperation. Luck determines who wins often nhl...deflections throw it at net...flyers iskes pickem often.....its tight!!!! Avs and vegas were standouts...avs likely gone. Can dallas beat vegas...at this point who knows. You all see more seperation between these teams tgen logic.
    Last edited by nyplayer33; 08-30-20 at 10:47 PM.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90300

I can already see the guys on here declaring the flyers dead because they barely beat the Habs and isles won in 5.

Let me explain to losers like morino. The flyers will move on.

Thanks
    Way off bud... I guess it’s still possible but I put a huge chunk down on Islanders to win this series. Shoot with that D they could win it all.

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Once again...wake up. Out of nfl..nhl..nba...mlb...this sport has the closest teams...no weak teams except for detroit. Tampa swept last year after they won best record 60 plus wins. There is very little difference between teams. If we take money lines nhl most equivelent to nfl 1 to 2 point spread !!!!!! Wake up !!!! Nba has teams minus 1000nin a game..not.common nhl 120 to 150. Mlb is close..but over 162 fames u see more seperation. Luck determines who wins often nhl...deflections throw it at net...flyers iskes pickem often.....its tight!!!! Avs and vegas were standouts...avs likely gone. Can dallas beat vegas...at this point who knows. You all see more seperation between these teams tgen logic.
    I agree there is little difference between most teams. But Isles have clearly been the better team in all 4 games so far.

Philly is just not a great team and while Philly is not dead yet, Isles were my most confident sports pick this year.

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

Islanders capitalizing very well whenever their opponent makes a mistake. Philly has made plenty mistakes, plus they squander the chances they do get.

Oh, and I made a mistake betting on Philadelphia in this series. Islanders aren't losing 3 in a row to this team.

thomorino

The Flyers 2 best players have combined for 1 goal in the last 5 games, this team is a fraud.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90300

Quote Originally Posted by hotcross View Post
    Islanders capitalizing very well whenever their opponent makes a mistake. Philly has made plenty mistakes, plus they squander the chances they do get.

Oh, and I made a mistake betting on Philadelphia in this series. Islanders aren't losing 3 in a row to this team.
    Hey brother.

Good D makes others turn the puck over and that allows for scoring opportunities for the team with a great D.

This team could be in the Cup.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Game 7.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Game 7.
    They are resilient for sure

goduke