Betpoints: 5971

isles will put up a fight

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2105

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Lol all this talk about Flyers being underrated a couple weeks ago. They are TRASH.

Legit I think the Red Wings would have a chance against them in a series with even goaltending.

Series should have been a sweep by now.

dxp
    dxp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    Lol all this talk about Flyers being underrated a couple weeks ago. They are TRASH.

Legit I think the Red Wings would have a chance against them in a series with even goaltending.

Series should have been a sweep by now.
    i was 99% sure you were an idiot/troll combo. now i'm 100%

by the way.. how are the avs, blues, pens, bruins and caps doing? especially the avs, the team you acted like were gods. there is a very good chance only 1 of the top 7 regular season teams makes it to the conference finals. that flyers dildo will still be stuck up your ass though long after they are done.

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by dxp View Post
    i was 99% sure you were an idiot/troll combo. now i'm 100%

by the way.. how are the avs, blues, pens, bruins and caps doing? especially the avs, the team you acted like were gods. there is a very good chance only 1 of the top 7 regular season teams makes it to the conference finals. that flyers dildo will still be stuck up your ass though long after they are done.
    I'm not trolling I watched every team in playoffs and other than Hart, Philly is trash.

Sorry if I offend any butt hurt philly fans but I'm not here to make friends, I'm here to post winners.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

It's not over yet, but it sure aint looking too good. List of comeback potential in order: Avs, Bruins, Flyers, Canucks.

dxp

I'm not trolling I watched every team in playoffs and other than Hart, Philly is trash.

Sorry if I offend any butt hurt philly fans but I'm not here to make friends, I'm here to post winners.
    you've been trolling since the bubble popped up, constantly picking out the flyers as a team to shit on.

they were down 1-0 with 17 mins left in the 3rd period in game 1. they won game 2. they were literally a few seconds away from going into the 3rd period of game 3 tied. and they were tied with 13 minutes left in the 3rd period of game 4.

stop fuking acting like you're some shot caller and the flyers are getting blown away by the competition. they're no different than the avalanche, bruins, blues and the rest who lose close games and find/found themselves in trouble. why don't you get your nuts off the avs chin and go rag on their defense for a while and how "trash" they are.

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

"Avs nuts off your chin"

continue.....

dxp

Quote Originally Posted by hotcross View Post
    "Avs nuts off your chin"

continue.....
    although.. maybe it's mutual.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

wow!!!!!!!1

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Flyers down 3 to 1 are done as are vancouver.

jthax
    jthax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1075

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!

good game last night. isles made a nice comeback. i will take the isles next game.

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

You can bet your mortgage on Isles beating the Flyers
    Flyers the worst team in a decade to win a playoff round. I'm thinking 5 games at most.
    Question: are you hedging this mortgage bet for Game 7 ???

I've got about the price of a Smart Car on the Flyers and trying to decide if a hedge would be prudent

*Notice the Flyers color scheme

dxp

@ unrivaled. if the flyers win game 7, i'm sending some guys over to haul your trailer away.

Unrivaled

Guys I think we should cash out. Flyers are lucky a team of destiny maybe.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!

and now the player who had cancer came back last night giving them inspiration. starting to believe it also.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

I bet my mortgage and now I'm in default.

Unrivaled

Should have been an easy win but 2 overtime coin flip wins combined with the way better goaltending...

They had this series too, Flyers just get all the breaks. Did you see that stick break that lead to the ot winner like jeez.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

Yeah the Flyers have been team lucksack for sure, once again thoroughly outplayed last night.... outshot 53-31 lol.

I still think they'll lose game 7 based on what I've seen on the ice, but at this point I don't think I'd bet against them.

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30318

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Flyers down 3 to 1 are done as are vancouver.
    Yikes

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30318

Should have been an easy win but 2 overtime coin flip wins combined with the way better goaltending...

They had this series too, Flyers just get all the breaks. Did you see that stick break that lead to the ot winner like jeez.
    I wouldn't say the Flyers get all the breaks. Did you see the almost goal that the Isles stopped 4 minutes into the second OT? Flyers lost one of their top 3 guys in Sean Couturier possibly for rest of series.
    I think the breaks are about even in the series both ways and the teams are pretty even too.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by letsgo View Post
    I wouldn't say the Flyers get all the breaks. Did you see the almost goal that the Isles stopped 4 minutes into the second OT? Flyers lost one of their top 3 guys in Sean Couturier possibly for rest of series.
    I think the breaks are about even in the series both ways and the teams are pretty even too.
    The Islanders our shot the Flyers by almost 30 shots, Flyers have been outplayed the whole series.

dxp

anyone who bases how a team plays based on shots should have no business being a fan, let alone wagering on games. how'd that work out for the avs?

probably same dudes who bet on the cowboys all last year. but, but.. number 1 offense in the league!!1bqwobdbsbub!~W2w#!#!shfsb

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by dxp View Post
    anyone who bases how a team plays based on shots should have no business being a fan, let alone wagering on games. how'd that work out for the avs?

probably same dudes who bet on the cowboys all last year. but, but.. number 1 offense in the league!!1bqwobdbsbub!~W2w#!#!shfsb

Vegas clearly outplayed the Nucks and if it wasn't for Demko they would've been destroyed. Backup goalie to boot. You have to look at puck possession more. The Islanders dictate the play on Philly. The Knights dictate the play on the Nucks. I would say the Bruins and Lightning was more of an even series on who dictated the play to the other. Also, the Stars had good puck control all series and hung with the Avs there. If you watch the games (and you do I'm not referring to you here), then you can tell that the Stars belong where they are. Now, does it mean they got a little lucky here and there sure. But they skated with the Avs.

How often do we see the Islanders on a power play when they are really not? How often did we see the Knights on a power play when they were really not? See what I mean?

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by letsgo View Post
    The Flyers have been heavily outplayed every game as expected but it doesn't matter. All that matters is the scoreboard right now

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

over

Unrivaled

Guys all I do is make you rich with my plays. No more hating my picks please.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7601

Guys I think we should cash out. Flyers are lucky a team of destiny maybe.
    You cashed out bro.

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    You cashed out bro.
    No option to cash out, we let it ride.

Can you finally admit the Flyers are trash bro?

lakerboy

No option to cash out, we let it ride.

Can you finally admit the Flyers are trash bro?
    No why would I say that? They were one of the last 5 teams left. They were not up to snuff though. I'm happy bro. They did well. Vegas vs tb final like I expected.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Good call there

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    No why would I say that? They were one of the last 5 teams left. They were not up to snuff though. I'm happy bro. They did well. Vegas vs tb final like I expected.
    They barely got by Montreal before this and the Isles made them look pathetic at best. The seeded play-in games really didn't mean anything as the Flyers are not a true #1 seed. Boston with Tukka Rask or Tampa. Even Washington is better than Philly this year. Washington got popped in the mouth by the Isles too, but they played them tougher IMO even though it didn't go 7 like this series.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

how much u have on this?

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    They barely got by Montreal before this and the Isles made them look pathetic at best. The seeded play-in games really didn't mean anything as the Flyers are not a true #1 seed. Boston with Tukka Rask or Tampa. Even Washington is better than Philly this year. Washington got popped in the mouth by the Isles too, but they played them tougher IMO even though it didn't go 7 like this series.
    Whatever man. Caps stink.

First 123 Last