1. #1
    Don_Omarion
    Don_Omarion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-23-15
    Posts: 2,251
    Betpoints: 2633

    Draw No Bet (Project $10)

    Soccer

    Play #1 (Egypt Premier League)


    Event : Ismaily SC vs. Wadi Degla

    Pick : Ismaily SC Draw No Bet @-138 (#bet365)



    Risking $10 To Return $17.27

  2. #2
    Hman
    All Of My Kindness Is Taken For Weakness
    Hman's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 11-04-17
    Posts: 17,779
    Betpoints: 40

    How did you fare in this one?
    Points Awarded:

    Don_Omarion gave Hman 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  3. #3
    Don_Omarion
    Don_Omarion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-23-15
    Posts: 2,251
    Betpoints: 2633

    Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    How did you fare in this one?
    Ismaily SC was up 1-0 till min 62 and fell in draw (1-1) SADLY ... Next ones will be better I hope ..

    THIS whole project’s idea comes from 1 thing .. I placed over 500 bets "Double Chance +0,5" bets and almost 400 won the matches not just a draw so why not increase the idea of winning? 5 straight DRAW NO Bets can turn $10 into 300$ .. imagine 10 winners? 10K.. The project worth few $10s tries since I bet on my league which I follow as a fan since I was 5 years old .. (year 2000)
    Last edited by Don_Omarion; 08-20-20 at 08:36 AM.

  4. #4
    Don_Omarion
    Don_Omarion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-23-15
    Posts: 2,251
    Betpoints: 2633

    Quote Originally Posted by Don_Omarion View Post
    Soccer

    Play #1 (Egypt Premier League)


    Event : Ismaily SC vs. Wadi Degla

    Pick : Ismaily SC Draw No Bet @-138 (#bet365)



    Risking $10 To Return $17.27
    Ismaily’s game ended 1-1 (Push)



    Overall Record : 0-0-1
    Bank = $10

  5. #5
    Don_Omarion
    Don_Omarion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-23-15
    Posts: 2,251
    Betpoints: 2633

    Soccer

    Play #2 (Egypt Premier League)


    Event : Smouha vs. Pyramids FC

    Pick : Pyramids FC Draw No Bet @-138 (#bet365)



    Risking $10 To Return $17.27

  6. #6
    od120731
    od120731's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-28-18
    Posts: 128
    Betpoints: 1001

    what's the end goal, mate? Why precisely Draw No Bets?

  7. #7
    Don_Omarion
    Don_Omarion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-23-15
    Posts: 2,251
    Betpoints: 2633

    Quote Originally Posted by od120731 View Post
    what's the end goal, mate? Why precisely Draw No Bets?
    well, it is for fun firstly with 3 tries ($10 each) . to see where it ends.. I almost made 14 wins straight few months ago with +0,5 bets in Egyptian League. so imagine placing $10 aside for draw no bets? should’ve made this 10 = $2000 if just placed it draw no bets for the same 14 events ..

  8. #8
    Don_Omarion
    Don_Omarion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-23-15
    Posts: 2,251
    Betpoints: 2633

    Quote Originally Posted by Don_Omarion View Post
    Soccer

    Play #2 (Egypt Premier League)


    Event : Smouha vs. Pyramids FC

    Pick : Pyramids FC Draw No Bet @-138 (#bet365)



    Risking $10 To Return $17.27
    Pyramids FC won 2-1 (Winner)



    Overall Record : 1-0-1
    Bank = $17.27

  9. #9
    Don_Omarion
    Don_Omarion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-23-15
    Posts: 2,251
    Betpoints: 2633

    Soccer

    Play #3 (Egypt Premier League)


    Event : Wadi Degla vs. Al Ittihad Al Sakandary

    Pick : Al Ittihad Al Sakandary Draw No Bet @-110 (#bet365)



    Risking $17.27 To Return $32.97

  10. #10
    Don_Omarion
    Don_Omarion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-23-15
    Posts: 2,251
    Betpoints: 2633

    Quote Originally Posted by Don_Omarion View Post
    Soccer

    Play #3 (Egypt Premier League)


    Event : Wadi Degla vs. Al Ittihad Al Sakandary

    Pick : Al Ittihad Al Sakandary Draw No Bet @-110 (#bet365)



    Risking $17.27 To Return $32.97
    Al Ittihad’s game ended 0-0 (Push)



    Overall Record : 1-0-2
    Bank = $17.27

Top