WonderB
    WonderB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Should I Pay to follow a tipster?

Hi All! So, after I keep learning more and more about sports betting, I keep being more interested in investing on this.. I have a certain amount of money to invest and would like to follow a tipster.. Now, the question is: There's 2 websites which I see people talking about being the most trusted ones.. Blogabet & Tipstrr.. Do you guys agree?

One other question is: I see tipsters with very good results which obviously ask to pay for their service and follow their tips.. but the fact is that there also very good tipsters with free service.. So, my question is, should I pay to follow a tipster when there's tipsters on those platforms providing a service with good results and for free?

Any of you that could recommend me one?

Thanks for your help and income

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

gambling and investing

Sam Odom

80% chance WonderB is a WannaBe TOUT

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

there's this guy from vegas

ohh nevermind

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Quote Originally Posted by WonderB View Post
    Hi All! So, after I keep learning more and more about sports betting, I keep being more interested in investing on this.. I have a certain amount of money to invest and would like to follow a tipster.. Now, the question is: There's 2 websites which I see people talking about being the most trusted ones.. Blogabet & Tipstrr.. Do you guys agree?

One other question is: I see tipsters with very good results which obviously ask to pay for their service and follow their tips.. but the fact is that there also very good tipsters with free service.. So, my question is, should I pay to follow a tipster when there's tipsters on those platforms providing a service with good results and for free?

Both Blogabet and Tipstrr are a joke.

"Tipsters" can create as many accounts as they please hoping one gets hot.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Call Vegas dave. Send him all your money for "investment". Vegas dave is the best

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

nope all frauds

lol

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 873

Sure, what would you like to know? PM me. JJ and I have some winners. $500 a week. 80% success rate!

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Vegas Dave never loses. Hits 50 of his parlays nightly and his whale bet daily. He guarantees 60-0 in baseball but only if you go by his adjusted tickets on IG after the game happens. Also fcuks Holly Sonders up her poop chute since she is basically a money whore. Wears cool jogging suits too while carrying a stylish man purse.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

set up post for a tout

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29958

The big tout services that are even slightly legit get tons of bets in before you do so the line has moved against you by the time you bet. Their posted records are generally based on getting the best possible line, which maybe they didn't even get, but it's easy for them to say they did

The rest (>90%) are even more of a joke. Add it all up and paying for picks is basically a scam

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post

80% chance WonderB is a WannaBe TOUT
    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

set up post for a tout

yup... in a few days

"wow! I found xyz.com and made $12,000 in less than a week. they are 79% winners. just a heads up. i have no connection with xyz.com" - WonderB

veriableodds
    validation not required
    veriableodds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1967

NA bro seems like you might have the time, if you do develop your own system/software/grade sheet

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Sam Odom

jjgold used to be a runner for one of the Top Bookies in Jersey/NYC

JJ wore a mink back then and a rug

pologq

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    i like that with ground chicken

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Don't waste your money. They are all scams. Don't spend one penny on them.

WonderB

You guys are telling me that Tipstrr platform is not trustable? I read a lot that they do all the verifications

Been checking one this portfolio.. https://tipstrr.com/tipster/footballer-tips/about Are you telling me the results are not true?

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Just fade Seaweeds picks and you'll make money.

Don't ever pay for touts!

big joe 1212

Quote Originally Posted by wonderb View Post
    you guys are telling me that tipstrr platform is not trustable? I read a lot that they do all the verifications

been checking one this portfolio.. https://tipstrr.com/tipster/footballer-tips/about are you telling me the results are not true?
    stay away !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

i'll pay you 1 point per winning pick

WonderB

Well, I m not saying to follow a facebook or instagram fake profile.. but I'm sorry to disagree when you guys say a platform like Tipstrr is not publishing the correct results..

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

send me a case of reg coors beer per month and you can follow me.........

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

not to get political but heres a tip.... bet on orange man to get re elected... Dems picked a dementia patient and someone even more unlikable than that crook from last time to run with him.

eidolon
    USA

Well, I m not saying to follow a facebook or instagram fake profile.. but I'm sorry to disagree when you guys say a platform like Tipstrr is not publishing the correct results..
    The verification from touts/tipsters is also fake. They pay a fake verification company to put them on a 'verification' list. But they are a fraud as well.

eidolon
    USA

You are coming off as someone who is touting a tout, Tipstrr. We see this kinda of thing all the time, especially during August right before the NFL season.
    The fact that your first comments on the this forum are about a specific touting business, and then people tell you stay away, yet you still won't believe any one; this makes it seem that you are part of that tout group. Of course you will deny it, but we all know you are just as fake as those tout sites.
    Points Awarded:

pologq gave eidolon 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Sam Odom

Sam Odom

Sammy Knows

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 873

Sure, Venmo me $1k and I have a full slate for you.

juicername

Tipstrr might be publishing the correct results for the tipsters, but anyone can create 20-30 profiles there.

Then, by just flipping a coin 3-4 of those profiles are pretty much guaranteed to go on a hot run over a small sample. Those profiles they keep making picks on while discarding the others while also starting up new accounts to try and go on heaters with.

Then someone who doesn't know any better (you for example, although I think you're a tout on the site) sees an account that is 20-4 or something like that and throw their money away buying picks from someone who is really just flipping a coin.

pologq

if you are legitimately asking for advice, just follow this board. good picks and research done by certain guys day in and out. very appreciative of being on here and reading their pics daily.

juicername

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    Just fade Seaweeds picks and you'll make money.

Don't ever pay for touts!
    If it's a serious question then this.

You won't have plays every day, but you'll hit like 70-80% almost always betting underdogs and will be up BIG at the end of the year.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

You should try Grindrr over Tipsterr. Either way you'll end up getting sodomized.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Harry N. Lloyd 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

You are full of caca. Get the hell out of here. I checked on you. You are a fraud. The guys had it right when they said you were a wanna-be tout

big joe 1212

These guys think we are rookies on here

12 Last