sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Koepka set DJ off last week.....bad move. Had a 40 burger on Johnson. Might come right back with him next week

jrgum3
    Update your status
    jrgum3's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16012

Quote Originally Posted by jrgum3 View Post
    My card for this week:
    Rory McIlroy +1400
    Dustin Johnson +2000
    Hideki Matsuyama +4250
    Rory McIlroy top 5 +333
    Rickie Fowler>Billy Horschel
    Hideki Matsuyama>Tony Finau
    Deserved to hit DJ this week after Horschel choked for me last week. DJ was ridiculous this week don't think I've ever seen a guy shoot -30 for the tournament thats insane.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    Koepka set DJ off last week.....bad move. Had a 40 burger on Johnson. Might come right back with him next week

DJ is a very underrated golfer. I have him up there top 5 probably when he's on his game.

Funny that Koepka called him out when he hasn't won crap outside of the majors. Sorry you aren't a top 5 golfer if you only show up for 4 tournaments a year.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    DJ is a very underrated golfer. I have him up there top 5 probably when he's on his game.

Funny that Koepka called him out when he hasn't won crap outside of the majors. Sorry you aren't a top 5 golfer if you only show up for 4 tournaments a year.
    DJ is number 1 in the world

And I agree, looks like the call out worked

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Dustin Johnson is just not talked about much in some of the things I read, and not at all in some of the mainstream sources. Even CBS is throwing Herman in the discussion as a dog with no mention of DJ.

He's also fallen off some top stat lists but not to the point where he becomes not competitive.

There are a number of past TPC Boston winners in the field, big names, and DJ is not one of them, yet.

I see a lot of +1600 or so out there and bet105 and BOL still have him at +2000.

But BM olds the best number so for my first strike at the Sunday leaderboard I picked up...

Dustin Johnson +2084

Not a great write up here but I think that DJ let a lot of golfers down a couple of weeks ago and even though he already came through with a good win since the restart, golfers in spots like DJ's who then take a week off to prepare for more meaningful tourneys tend to play well.

Yes, that's a stat I have...lol...it's a part of the natural give and take (which is why I mention his recent win).

I also see him about +110 as a top 20 finish and I'm considering that bet.

Good Luck

KVB really fukking nailed it here

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    Interesting pick, I think I might have to add him to some contests now

His ball striking was better than results showed until PGA Championship

Then he was leading (or near) putting that week going to final round
    none of my lineups with DJ cashed

unfukkinreal

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Par 4's will get aggressive play too. We're going to see another mid to high teens under par this week...
    Boy, I sure was wrong here.

veriableodds
    validation not required
    veriableodds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1967

Tiger was +150 4th round vs rory . Tigg beat him by 4 strokes, was on the bet like fat women on cake accidently fell asleep didnt get to platform in time

sucks

RudyRuetigger

So many guys check in after it is completed in golf threads to say they won

Embarrassing

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Yeah, I already didn't say much and now that I hit want to say less.

But I will say something. It's nice to see they hit, congrats guys if you made money this week.

The thread is here every week and it's nice to see what some of you guys are on. Post it earlier even with some input on why if you can.

We all want to see it for ideas and so what if you lose? There's no need to hide losses in this racket, it's just about throwing down and celebrating or commiserating together.

Shit, I think I posted more about my disastrous losing week last week than I did about my all eggs in one basket DJ bets (win, top 10, top 20 [got my chest pump in]).

If you're the guy that wants to come in and just pump your chest after the fact, then yeah it's embarrassing. The dude who came in Saturday night with DJ -500 does a better job posting plays than you. And he's a winner.

We do seem to get more golf plays after the tourney than before these days.

Congrats to all who cashed something either way.

First ... 4567