DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

I like you littlekona. But when it comes to Fairlay and it's competition, you act as if you have a minority ownership stake in the company. (to be clear, I don' think that's the case, but rather you are an aggressively passionate client)

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    I like you littlekona. But when it comes to Fairlay and it's competition, you act as if you have a minority ownership stake in the company. (to be clear, I don' think that's the case, but rather you are an aggressively passionate client)
    Ha...I wish they are very Rich mostly due to blockchain projects and developers not the exchange...they actually couldn't care much less about the sports exchange its tiny part of what they do...also ive been disappointed with them not being able to improve the horse markets so my volume has dropped to almost zero in horses there...of late i just play around with parlay on the app...the best part of fairlay is Danshan and messing with him

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15294

Quote Originally Posted by Bsims View Post
    I have accounts with both, along with a few others. Obviously I shop around for the best line that I can get. I didn't find that I was using Nitrogen much and let the account go dormant. I just don't like using BTC books because of the fluctuations in the value of bitcoins. That just adds another variable to trying to make a long term profit.

I've always complained about Fairlay's interface. It's time consuming to try to find the bet you're interested in. But I do use them on occasion if there is a big enough advantage over the other books. Danshan's app is slightly better for finding a line you're interested in. But I've never been successful at placing a wager with them. It takes me to the Fairlay interface and doesn't show the line I've just tried to wager on. I suppose I ought view the tutorial, but I just don't want to take , because of the rare use I might make of it.
    Completely understand your thoughts. We've been waiting 3 years for this bull run and I think if you are ever considering sticking with bitcoin only books, now is the time to do it.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15294

Some cryptos have been going up 10x in a month.

First 12