dxp
    dxp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

damn those trashy, sloppy flyers! giving up 1 goal or less in 5 of their 6 games so far.

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Quote Originally Posted by dxp View Post
    damn those trashy, sloppy flyers! giving up 1 goal or less in 5 of their 6 games so far.
    They just beat a team that shouldn't be anywhere near the playoffs by one goal. While being gifted 6 power plays.

They have a great coach but otherwise very overrated.

dxp

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    They just beat a team that shouldn't be anywhere near the playoffs by one goal. While being gifted 6 power plays.

They have a great coach but otherwise very overrated.
    seriously dude, just stop. they were 6th in points before the season was halted. and they were easily within striking distance of 2nd. they were 4th in goal differential. they performed extremely well against the top teams/playoff field overall.

the penguins were just bounced 3 games to 1 by the same montreal team you now mock. the caps are down 0-3 to the islanders. the blues are down 1-2 to the canucks (fortunate it's not 0-3.) the avs and lightning have the same, non dominating 2-1 lead as the flyers.

give it a rest, you're looking foolish. anyone with common sense will tell you all that matters is the win. whoever takes the cup.. no one is going to give a flying fuk about close wins, blown chances or mediocre play that they went through before that.

SerG1230
    SerG1230's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 539

Dallas Stars, the team of destiny

Against my Islanders

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

Tampa easily. Out of the west the Blackhawks. Once Vegas played fleury in game 3 instead of lehner it was all downhill from there. They messed him up from being locked in and now Chicago will complete the 3-0 comeback and get to the finals.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Tampa easily. Out of the west the Blackhawks. Once Vegas played fleury in game 3 instead of lehner it was all downhill from there. They messed him up from being locked in and now Chicago will complete the 3-0 comeback and get to the finals.
    Tampa will be lucky if they get passed Columbus. They are playing better than last year against them. Even so, wouldn't be surprised to see Columbus in 7. Blackhawks? Common dude. Just no way. Don't you see the holes? Played better but extremely shaky to pull that one out. Can't see that either.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

seriously dude, just stop. they were 6th in points before the season was halted. and they were easily within striking distance of 2nd. they were 4th in goal differential. they performed extremely well against the top teams/playoff field overall.

the penguins were just bounced 3 games to 1 by the same montreal team you now mock. the caps are down 0-3 to the islanders. the blues are down 1-2 to the canucks (fortunate it's not 0-3.) the avs and lightning have the same, non dominating 2-1 lead as the flyers.

give it a rest, you're looking foolish. anyone with common sense will tell you all that matters is the win. whoever takes the cup.. no one is going to give a flying fuk about close wins, blown chances or mediocre play that they went through before that.

Flyers are legit. Montreal is a lot better than the credit they are getting. And they shut them down the whole 3rd for the most part. I like their style of play but certainly concerned about power play lacking. Wouldn't write off the Blues making it back either. Boston is still good even without Raask but it might get them eventually.

POTVINSUX
    POTVINSUX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 602

Flyers are a joke, #1 seed my azz! Hopefully Avs raise the Cup. +1000 future pending

Unrivaled

I wonder if you watch the games? The Avs have been completely dominant, Lightning have looked decent and Philly not so impressive.

In the east I would take Bruins, Lightning, Islanders, Hurricanes, Blue Jackets to all beat Philly in a series.
    Points Awarded:

POTVINSUX gave Unrivaled 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7600

I wonder if you watch the games? The Avs have been completely dominant, Lightning have looked decent and Philly not so impressive.

In the east I would take Bruins, Lightning, Islanders, Hurricanes, Blue Jackets to all beat Philly in a series.
    Give me a break. The flyers are working themselves into form . You do realize you are on the same wavelength as morino in your analysis of the flyers. That's not good.

The east is pretty tight no doubt. Montreal has speed and are healthy plus they have the best goalie in the league. The flyers pp is off right now and the top guys are not producing but they are still up 2-1. Everyone is scraping by in the east. TB is lucky to be up 2-1. Isles while up 3-0 are facing a caps team that is on the downswing.

Canes are not doing good vs an overrated Boston team ( who you think is good). The flyers will wipe Boston's ass if they met. Good teams build and having a tough first round series is good. Remember how the caps were down 2-0 to cbj the year they won the cup?

I think you just hate the flyers and it's clouding your judgement.

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Give me a break. The flyers are working themselves into form . You do realize you are on the same wavelength as morino in your analysis of the flyers. That's not good.

The east is pretty tight no doubt. Montreal has speed and are healthy plus they have the best goalie in the league. The flyers pp is off right now and the top guys are not producing but they are still up 2-1. Everyone is scraping by in the east. TB is lucky to be up 2-1. Isles while up 3-0 are facing a caps team that is on the downswing.

Canes are not doing good vs an overrated Boston team ( who you think is good). The flyers will wipe Boston's ass if they met. Good teams build and having a tough first round series is good. Remember how the caps were down 2-0 to cbj the year they won the cup?

The only team I hate is the Oilers. I feel I'm very unbiased and simply don't agree that the Flyers are a contender.

But maybe they will surprise me. I mean, they should beat a non playoff team in Montreal fairly easily.

lakerboy

The only team I hate is the Oilers. I feel I'm very unbiased and simply don't agree that the Flyers are a contender.

But maybe they will surprise me. I mean, they should beat a non playoff team in Montreal fairly easily.
    Well the coyotes and hawks were not playoff teams right? I think Montreal is better then Chicago and equal at worst with the coyotes.

dxp

yep. you hang on to your fools gold opinion on that. tampa could have easily dropped their 5 OT opening game. they came into the 3rd down a goal. then they lost game 2 straight up. the avs needed a goal at the end of the 3rd to take game 2, then lost game 3.

i don't care how many shots both of those teams are generating. stats alone don't win games. i guess we can go back and call lyon "scrubs" or something because of the numbers man city put up against them saturday. i have a feeling lyon will take the W instead.

there's really no counterargument for people who are foolish enough to believe the way a team plays one series is indicative of how they will play in all their future series'.

dxp

should the penguins have easily beaten them as well? the flyers are up 2-1 in the series and have led the huge majority of the time in those 2 wins, never trailing. other teams you feel are so much better have had a tougher time.

Unrivaled

Well the coyotes and hawks were not playoff teams right? I think Montreal is better then Chicago and equal at worst with the coyotes.
    Difference is the Avs and Knights have completely dominated puck possession and shots.

The Flyers series looks very even and like a coin flip.

lakerboy

Difference is the Avs and Knights have completely dominated puck possession and shots.

The Flyers series looks very even and like a coin flip.
    Okay so let's discuss that.

Montreal series price was+190

Coyotes was +230

Hawks were +250

So the flyers had the hardest opponent of the 3 right?

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15145

Knights vs NYI

Vegas wins

Unrivaled

Coyotes was +230

Hawks were +250

No, it's because Flyers are the weakest team of the three. Avs and Knights are deep and built for playoffs.

Look, I respect your opinion and I could be wrong. But there were people saying the Oilers were the lock of the century and they lost their series. These flashy teams aren't built for a playoff run.

In playoffs, depth and playing playoff hockey matter. Philly simply doesn't match up to teams like the Knights, Avs, Bruins or Lightning.

And I will add that I always pick against lightning. However, this year they have a more gritty team and better chance of winning the cup.

lakerboy

No, it's because Flyers are the weakest team of the three. Avs and Knights are deep and built for playoffs.

Look, I respect your opinion and I could be wrong. But there were people saying the Oilers were the lock of the century and they lost their series. These flashy teams aren't built for a playoff run.

In playoffs, depth and playing playoff hockey matter. Philly simply doesn't match up to teams like the Knights, Avs, Bruins or Lightning.
    Okay we will see. The flyers are very deep though. I'm not sure the avs are ready. Boston is going nowhere. Vegas tough.

goduke

Tampa handling Columbus easily like I thought

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Tampa a contender now after winning a game like today that they got outplayed. Still think they need Stamkos to make any serious run though. I knew Columbus would play with them in this series. Diamond Jim has now had them middling the last two games. Guy is a genius. That's why I wait to hear from him because I was thinking Clb before that.

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Tampa a contender now after winning a game like today that they got outplayed. Still think they need Stamkos to make any serious run though. I knew Columbus would play with them in this series. Diamond Jim has now had them middling the last two games. Guy is a genius. That's why I wait to hear from him because I was thinking Clb before that.
    Tampa is a deep team and wouldn't want to pick a winner between them and Boston next round.

lakerboy

Were you drinking last night?

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Your takes on the flyers have been trash and saying Price is the best goalie in the NHL makes you sound like a fool, he had a horrible year. None of the Flyers top players are scoring, this team is not a contender, they just played harder than other team during the round robin. Boston and Tampa are both clearly better than Philadelphia if healthy.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Playoff hockey is all about grinding. All the best offensive teams don’t do anything in the playoffs without the grinders. Tampa is better for playoff hockey without stamkos. Everyone steps up and knows they have to play tight grinding playoff hockey and not rely on offensive stars.

thomorino

Coyotes was +230

Hawks were +250

The West is clearly stronger than the East so your logic here makes no sense.

goduke

Were you drinking last night?
    No i think my prediction is solid. Tampa our of the East. I know my west prediction is a little outside the box but the west has a lot of holes. Fleury is back to regressing like he did in Pittsburgh after he established himself. Lehner is unproven. Vancouver is too young. Stl won’t hit the magic they had last year. Yotes are not going to the finals, along with the weak defensive stars. Calgary gets too many penalties. That leaves the avs and Blackhawks. If the Blackhawks beat Vegas there’s no one stopping that momentum to the finals.
    You should get on board odds are +15000 right now for them to win the west. Kings came back from 3-0 in the first and ran it to the cup

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Your takes on the flyers have been trash and saying Price is the best goalie in the NHL makes you sound like a fool, he had a horrible year. None of the Flyers top players are scoring, this team is not a contender, they just played harder than other team during the round robin. Boston and Tampa are both clearly better than Philadelphia if healthy.
    You truly are a dummy. I already made a fool out of you in the Islanders series. The top players aren't scoring and they are still up 2-1. You think that will continue forever? They played harder so they can't do that again? LMAO. Focus on trying to win. You stink at hockey. I see your picks. Trash. Focus on trying to win and the trolls will leave you alone.

Boston is going nowhere.

Price had injuries. He is considered by all hockey people in the NHL to be the best goalie in the league. God I can't believe how FUKKING stupid you are. I used to give you the benefit of the doubt. Not anymore.

Make sure you take caps tomorrow and series price.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    The West is clearly stronger than the East so your logic here makes no sense.
    Keep acting stupid. It's what you do best.

lakerboy

No i think my prediction is solid. Tampa our of the East. I know my west prediction is a little outside the box but the west has a lot of holes. Fleury is back to regressing like he did in Pittsburgh after he established himself. Lehner is unproven. Vancouver is too young. Stl won’t hit the magic they had last year. Yotes are not going to the finals, along with the weak defensive stars. Calgary gets too many penalties. That leaves the avs and Blackhawks. If the Blackhawks beat Vegas there’s no one stopping that momentum to the finals.
    You should get on board odds are +15000 right now for them to win the west. Kings came back from 3-0 in the first and ran it to the cup
    Chicago is done bro. Come on now.

goduke

I guess we will see. I like where I stand

thomorino

You truly are a dummy. I already made a fool out of you in the Islanders series. The top players aren't scoring and they are still up 2-1. You think that will continue forever? They played harder so they can't do that again? LMAO. Focus on trying to win. You stink at hockey. I see your picks. Trash. Focus on trying to win and the trolls will leave you alone.

Boston is going nowhere.

Price had injuries. He is considered by all hockey people in the NHL to be the best goalie in the league. God I can't believe how FUKKING stupid you are. I used to give you the benefit of the doubt. Not anymore.

Make sure you take caps tomorrow and series price.
    You are a dumb shit, all you do is makes 20 prediction, 1 comes partially true and you act like you know something.

The flyers are getting zero production from their top line. Zero. Just admit you are wrong, saying that Philadelphia bad offense is because Price is such an elite goalie when Price has been garbage all year makes you sound like a fool.

Philadelphias top players haven’t scored for weeks, this issue didn’t start during the Montreal series. If Pasternak is healthy Boston is the best team in the East even without Rask.

thomorino

Keep acting stupid. It's what you do best.
    Yet your the dumb shit who won’t even bet on Philadelphia eve though you keep saying they are the best team in the East. You know you are full of shit.

goduke

Also bookmaker not putting that series available at all today means to me they don’t want to take money on the dog in that series

thomorino

Lakerboy keeps telling us how great Philadelphia is, yet he won’t bet on them even against Montreal at -130 lines. You are full of shit.

First 123 Last