chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Poor Delo the broke ass security guard that goes through life as a racist .Now that is a bad look! No wonder you use Siri to try to steal bet points

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Can’t be racist unlike you who got suspended for Being racist! Now I know why are you like trump because just like him you try to put your faults on others. PS you’re only gay if you liked giving that guy a blow job.So did you?
    LOL
    Delusional chico, a proven racist, saying he can't be racist while spewing out homophobic hate insults

You can't make this stuff up

Take the yellow pill chico!!!!!!!!!

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Poor Delo the broke ass security guard that goes through life as a racist .Now that is a bad look! No wonder you use Siri to try to steal bet points
    Yeah Dblow is something else. Poor guy had to keep changing his name after getting banned multiple times.

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3643

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    Hey Galt, I told you to listen the the whole Feinstein: Third Wish album

What gives????

On a less important note, I am questioning your high IQ claims

You still haven't figured out that Trump has a very small base that love him

But the majority of Trump voters, many who are intelligent, would only vote for him because they realize how dangerous liberal leftist democrats are

Anybody would be preferable to them, even someone as bad as Trump

If you can't see that, and the fact that the left is so far off the deep end, then you must not claim a high IQ

Now go listen to that album and put down the hexversi board, or whatever that game is called
    If I was still a teenager I would probably listen to that album all the time. It would probably be one of my favorites. But these days.... I have to be in the right mood to listen to that type of music. But I can still recognize high quality when I hear it.

I never actually said I have a high IQ. Any claims of high IQ that I made in this forum were replies to posts of people telling me I had a low IQ. I then challenged them to an IQ test of their choice and they declined. This still does not imply that I think that I have a high IQ. I am only stating that I believe that I have a higher IQ than any of the various Trump supporters that told me I have a low IQ.

Hexversi is a board game without a real board. It is specific to one website only, at this time. But the rules of the game are the same as Othello. Othello is a very simple game that anyone can play. I think most Hexversi players started with Othello but not all of them..

Speaking of IQ... so far two people from SBR have joined the Hexversi Ladder. And they are both doing quite well. 5 months ago they had never played this game before. But now they are both very good players. Both are WELL above average and they can compete with just about anyone. I don't know much about their political views but I don't believe either one of them is a Trump supporter.

Hexversi is a game where thinking for yourself is MANDATORY. There are no books nor programs. And there is no way to cheat. If you win a game... it's 100% you. The game is simple enough that anyone can play it. It's as easy to learn as Tic Tac Toe. But strategy... is all on you. My feeling is that... people who are not good at thinking for themselves... these people are going to be terrible at this game. I can fully understand why LOW IQ individuals would be intimidated by Hexversi. It requires independent thinking.

So far... 2 non-Trump supporters have proven themselves worthy to not have a low IQ. They showed that they have balls and are not afraid to lose. And not a single one of you Trump supporters has the balls to play a simple game where you might lose. You guys talk real brave about how smart you are but your actions say otherwise. If any of you Trump guys were as smart as you claim to be you wouldn't hesitate to try a game like this.

If Trump himself was even half as smart as he claims to be he could beat me in our very first game.

You can practice Othello vs CPU here:
    https://www.mathsisfun.com/games/reversi.html

Click on X. You are Red. Practice enough and maybe you'll even grow a pair and join the Hexversi Ladder. You don't have to play me. There are plenty of terrible players to choose from.

maggiethebestdog

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    If I was still a teenager I would probably listen to that album all the time. It would probably be one of my favorites. But these days.... I have to be in the right mood to listen to that type of music. But I can still recognize high quality when I hear it.

I never actually said I have a high IQ. Any claims of high IQ that I made in this forum were replies to posts of people telling me I had a low IQ. I then challenged them to an IQ test of their choice and they declined. This still does not imply that I think that I have a high IQ. I am only stating that I believe that I have a higher IQ than any of the various Trump supporters that told me I have a low IQ.

Hexversi is a board game without a real board. It is specific to one website only, at this time. But the rules of the game are the same as Othello. Othello is a very simple game that anyone can play. I think most Hexversi players started with Othello but not all of them..

Speaking of IQ... so far two people from SBR have joined the Hexversi Ladder. And they are both doing quite well. 5 months ago they had never played this game before. But now they are both very good players. Both are WELL above average and they can compete with just about anyone. I don't know much about their political views but I don't believe either one of them is a Trump supporter.

Hexversi is a game where thinking for yourself is MANDATORY. There are no books nor programs. And there is no way to cheat. If you win a game... it's 100% you. The game is simple enough that anyone can play it. It's as easy to learn as Tic Tac Toe. But strategy... is all on you. My feeling is that... people who are not good at thinking for themselves... these people are going to be terrible at this game. I can fully understand why LOW IQ individuals would be intimidated by Hexversi. It requires independent thinking.

So far... 2 non-Trump supporters have proven themselves worthy to not have a low IQ. They showed that they have balls and are not afraid to lose. And not a single one of you Trump supporters has the balls to play a simple game where you might lose. You guys talk real brave about how smart you are but your actions say otherwise. If any of you Trump guys were as smart as you claim to be you wouldn't hesitate to try a game like this.

If Trump himself was even half as smart as he claims to be he could beat me in our very first game.

You can practice Othello vs CPU here:
    https://www.mathsisfun.com/games/reversi.html

Click on X. You are Red. Practice enough and maybe you'll even grow a pair and join the Hexversi Ladder. You don't have to play me. There are plenty of terrible players to choose from.
    LOL

What are you talking about???

I thoroughly explained to you that there is a difference between a Trump voter and a Trump supporter

Did you even read it??????

C'mon man

JohnGalt2341

LOL

What are you talking about???

I thoroughly explained to you that there is a difference between a Trump voter and a Trump supporter

Did you even read it??????

C'mon man
    You're telling me that you don't support Trump?

At worst... we are deciding between Dementia vs Evil. I'd rather Forrest Gump run the country than a wanna be dictator with a severe mental disorder. Sometimes it's hard for people to see things while we are living through them. But at the end of the day, one of us is going to be far more correct about Trump than the other.

All the signs are EVERYWHERE. Trump is TEXTBOOK dangerous. Years from now people will wonder how a self centered fraud tricked nearly half of the country that he was doing a good job running this country.

maggiethebestdog

At worst... we are deciding between Dementia vs Evil. I'd rather Forrest Gump run the country than a wanna be dictator with a severe mental disorder. Sometimes it's hard for people to see things while we are living through them. But at the end of the day, one of us is going to be far more correct about Trump than the other.

All the signs are EVERYWHERE. Trump is TEXTBOOK dangerous. Years from now people will wonder how a self centered fraud tricked nearly half of the country that he was doing a good job running this country.
    LOL

The media has brainwashed you

They are literally burning down cities, silencing free speech with mob violence, assaulting and killing innocent people, letting out violent criminals to vote, and you are delusional and brainwashed enough to say that Trump is the dangerous one

You are too far gone

Stop playing hexversi

It's rotting your brain
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave maggiethebestdog 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dlowilly, and RudyRuetigger

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8394

you make all these accusations without any proof to back them up.

vitterd

Grandchildren will be ashamed of their trump voting grandparents. This will be a generational thing. Nobody will believe it in 30 years.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

LOL

The media has brainwashed you

They are literally burning down cities, silencing free speech with mob violence, assaulting and killing innocent people, letting out violent criminals to vote, and you are delusional and brainwashed enough to say that Trump is the dangerous one

You are too far gone

Stop playing hexversi

It's rotting your brain
    It really is amazing to see so many functioning lunatics on the left

By functioning I mean can get out of bed, eat, and post on a forum

They can recognize and process information, but incorrectly.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post

Thecentaur posting his usual garbage. You’re the guy posting videos of yourself doing push ups!! Lmao. Nothing but a clown

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Thecentaur posting his usual garbage. You’re the guy posting videos of yourself doing push ups!! Lmao. Nothing but a clown
    Careful

You have been banned everywhere else, not for breaking rules but because no one likes you. What will you do if you lose your last forum out? Being this character in real life might get some sense beaten in to you but more likely just killed. LOL loser

JohnGalt2341

Let's consider this, Trump suggests we inject disinfectants in hopes of curing Covid-19. This same man has proclaimed himself to be a "very stable genius". maggie considers anyone that questions this man's integrity or intelligence to be a "functioning lunatic." But everyone that constantly praises Trump "gets it".

Did I get any of the facts above wrong? Or do you need the videos to remind you?

The complete lack of self-awareness from the Trump cult is truly fascinating. Hundreds of books will be written about these people. Every other cult in human history will pale by comparison. No other time in history was it so easy to get in the mind of so many cult members. What draws them to Trump? Is it mutual hatred for the same people? That's my guess.

dlowilly

Let's consider this, Trump suggests we inject disinfectants in hopes of curing Covid-19. This same man has proclaimed himself to be a "very stable genius". maggie considers anyone that questions this man's integrity or intelligence to be a "functioning lunatic." But everyone that constantly praises Trump "gets it".

Did I get any of the facts above wrong? Or do you need the videos to remind you?

The complete lack of self-awareness from the Trump cult is truly fascinating. Hundreds of books will be written about these people. Every other cult in human history will pale by comparison. No other time in history was it so easy to get in the mind of so many cult members. What draws them to Trump? Is it mutual hatred for the same people? That's my guess.
    Please post a quote of this disinfectant comment. He is far from a scientist, we know. We can then attempt to determine whether you are accurately interpreting one thing he said out of many thousands while the left cheers on and enables anarchy, chaos, and violence that has led and will lead to suffering, death, and the collapse of the country.

Maybe you aren't cheering it on or enabling those things, but those who you wish to gain power certainly are.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

Please post a quote of this disinfectant comment. He is far from a scientist, we know. We can then attempt to determine whether you are accurately interpreting one thing he said out of many thousands while the left cheers on and enables anarchy, chaos, and violence that has led and will lead to suffering, death, and the collapse of the country.

Maybe you aren't cheering it on or enabling those things, but those who you wish to gain power certainly are.
    "Supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that hasn’t been checked but you’re going to test it.
    And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that, too. Sounds interesting.
    I see disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute, and is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning.​ Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that. So you’re going to have to use medical doctors, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute, that’s pretty powerful."

DwightShrute

yes you did. Talk about lack of self awareness. You know what he meant (or at least you should know) but instead you act like you are too stupid to think for yourself and blame the president saying he told people to inject themselves with disinfectant or bleach as some others have also said. He never said that. Any person who possesses self awareness, who watched the briefing wouldn't come away thinking Trump told people inject themselves with anything.

Dr. Birx said she knew what he meant. He was just talking about what her and the pandemic team talked about just before the briefing. Trump just made a reference to their prior discussion during the live briefing. And that included ultra violet rays etc. Nothing wrong with what he said. But of course you lunatics make it out to be something else because you are so unhinged and deranged that you just can't help yourselves. The fake news cult, aka the enemy of the people, have sunk their teeth into you so deep that you continuously embarrass yourself with these idiotic posts and lame analogies. I am embarrassed for you.

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    "Supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that hasn’t been checked but you’re going to test it.
    And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that, too. Sounds interesting.
    I see disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute, and is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning.​ Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that. So you’re going to have to use medical doctors, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute, that’s pretty powerful."
    thanks for making my point
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 08-14-20 at 09:59 PM.

vitterd

Careful

You have been banned everywhere else, not for breaking rules but because no one likes you. What will you do if you lose your last forum out? Being this character in real life might get some sense beaten in to you but more likely just killed. LOL loser
    You have been banned more than me and under several different names. Being banned for being a racist is a bad as it gets.

Dustyy nuke hurt a lot of you guys!

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    You have been banned more than me and under several different names. Being banned for being a racist is a bad as it gets.

Dustyy nuke hurt a lot of you guys!
    Not now kid, the adults are having a discussion

Maybe more play time with you tomorrow if i'm bored enough

LOL

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Yeah see, in layman's terms he was referencing researching ways to kill the virus internally like it is killed externally with disinfectants. Granted, it shows a not very thorough grasp of scientific terminology or understanding of virology, but he was not suggesting literally injecting disinfectant. No way.

Now, back to the anarchy, chaos, and violence from the left

DwightShrute

Yeah see, in layman's terms he was referencing researching ways to kill the virus internally like it is killed externally with disinfectants. Granted, it shows a not very thorough grasp of scientific terminology or understanding of virology, but he was not suggesting literally injecting disinfectant. No way.

Now, back to the anarchy, chaos, and violence from the left

Millions of reasonable people knew that when he said it but a handful on SBR and fake news pretended it was something else.

JohnGalt2341

Can I get one of you that speaks the Trump language to translate the first minute of the video below:

This could have been a scene right out of the movie Idiocracy.

dlowilly

Can I get one of you that speaks the Trump language to translate the first minute of the video below:

We keep knocking, but no one is home at the Galt residence.

Science and virology in particular are not his strength, and he doesn't possess the necessary scientific vocabulary to explain what Birx and others have been discussing. He did not suggest injecting household disinfectants which you so desperately want to be the case. If he says nothing, you will criticize him, and if he says something you will criticize what is said.

I fail to see how this compares in the slightest to...once again, say it with me...to the anarchy, chaos, and violence from the left.

maggiethebestdog

LOL
    Galt with a severe case of TDS

This upsets him, but the other option is emptying jails of violent felons to get more votes

Not a peep

The brainwashed and delusional

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Stick a fork in Trump. He is done. The black voters will send Biden Harris to the winners circle.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

She is not liked

Some say a slut

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

LOL
    Galt with a severe case of TDS

This upsets him, but the other option is emptying jails of violent felons to get more votes

Not a peep

The brainwashed and delusional
    Right from the horses ass and you morons still don't get it. Who is delusional? YOU!

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Stick a fork in Trump. He is done. The black voters will send Biden Harris to the winners circle.
    and 100% of the youth... 18-28 year olds will vote Biden.... this race is over.

DwightShrute

only if they read your posts to everyone.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    and 100% of the youth... 18-28 year olds will vote Biden.... this race is over.
    what about the ones he put a tongue in their ear?

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Trump has more Black supporters today than he did the first time he was elected when Hillary had their votes

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1646

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Trump has more Black supporters today than he did the first time he was elected when Hillary had their votes

DwightShrute

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    The black electorate has grown....especially the youth. Those new black voters, are not voting trump.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    High quality burial there

Need a southern preacher in an expensive suit and a choir full of fat black women for that one

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

both Obama kids secretly voting for Big Don -180

First ... 3456789 Last