sam9ball
    Update Status
    sam9ball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2353

World Cup Standings 08/10

USA CENTRAL POINTS CASHES USA WEST POINTS CASHES USA EAST POINTS CASHES REST OF WORLD POINTS CASHES
    1 d2bets 75 1 1 friedcheese 230 1 1 blankoblanco 100 1 1 Stefan 75 1
    2 4uk4life 50 1 2 chipup 230 1 2 gunslinger572 50 1 2
    3 3 franklee168 100 1 3 sammygran 30 1 3
    4 4 ArunSh 75 1 4 ChuckyTheGoat 15 1 4
    5 5 invegaman 15 1 5 Joecool20 100 1 5
    6 6 6 stevenash 50 1 6
    7 7 7 hhsilver 30 1 7
    8 8 8 empiremaker 15 1 8
    9 9 9 yisman 230 1 9
    10 10 10 Getch13 30 1 10
    11 11 11 11
    12 12 12 12
    13 13 13 13
    14 14 14 14
    15 15 15 15
    16 16 16 16
    17 17 17 17
    18 18 18 18
    19 19 19 19
    20 20 20 20
    Last edited by sam9ball; 08-11-20 at 01:15 PM.

sam9ball
    Update Status
    sam9ball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2353

Great Start

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51409

Even if standings aren't very telling as to who will make it at this point, nice to know which region each person is - get an idea of who our teammates/enemies (looking at a certain person on Central!) will be when the Final comes around!
    Last edited by ArunSh; 08-11-20 at 01:36 PM.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

guess i better start playing again.... been months since i played a weekday daily

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

ok so basically usa east screwed again

nice

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post

nice
    Yeah, all they had to do is not favor a certain region of the USA and make it where the top 36 USA players make it!

I'm just hoping for a contest one day where I can get a basically free thousands of points simply

because I live in the East. But it won't happen. This is the second free handout of thousands of points in 8 months

for those few SBR poker players that live in the West. No way to make any sense of it.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

nice
    Agree Rudy makes zero sense

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Agree Rudy makes zero sense
    Yeah how many Eastern players will make it in the top 36 USA players but they wont get to play for the points?

While they watch other lesser players get points just because of where they live in the USA? Makes ZERO sense.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    Yeah how many Eastern players will make it in the top 36 USA players but they wont get to play for the points?

While they watch other lesser players get points just because of where they live in the USA? Makes ZERO sense.
    well it makes alot of sense when you reraise me all in w 9 j off with my AJ then river a club flush

just cant fix stupid my friend
    Points Awarded:

pablo222 gave USCPHILLYGUY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pablo222

JoeCool20

well it makes alot of sense when you reraise me all in w 9 j off with my AJ then river a club flush

just cant fix stupid my friend

LOL Damn dude now you are whining about hands of poker in THIS donk ass shit?

Read the caption above my avatar! This SBR shit is ALL freeakin wild donk luck!

And also sheez dude at least tell the whole story! This was AFTER I flopped top pair!

I had top pair of Jacks, so I went all in! I didn't know you had top pair with a higher kicker!

And P.S. My friend, I know you can't fix how stupid you are to whine about a hand of this shit! LOL
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 08-11-20 at 02:49 PM.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Dude if you couldn’t donk you wouldn’t make shit.
    Points Awarded:

pablo222 gave chico2663 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

LOL Damn dude now you are whining about hands of poker in THIS donk ass shit?

Read the caption above my avatar! This SBR shit is ALL freeakin wild donk luck!

And also sheez dude at least tell the whole story!

I had top pair of Jacks, so I went all in! I didn't know you had top pair with a higher kicker!

And P.S. My friend, I know you can't fix how stupid you are to whine about a hand of this shit! LOL
    Listen Douche Magoo you had the computer already folded when you landed that 4th club. Admit it

Not mad at all. Saw you play 2 straight days. Hope you took it down

JoeCool20

Listen Douche Magoo you had the computer already folded when you landed that 4th club. Admit it

Not mad at all. Saw you play 2 straight days. Hope you took it down

Dude I'm not mad either! You had AJ and you lost. I donked a last card flush. This SBR shit is ALL freakin donks!

What do you want me to do? Apologize for it? LOL Damn! You know that no matter WHICHEVER one of us won

that hand would still need 5 or 6 more donks and coin flip wins in order to cash in the top 6 of the donk-ass thing!

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Dude if you couldn’t donk you wouldn’t make shit.
    LOL Read the posts you flaming imbecile! I flopped top pair, so I went all in. Then AFTER the cards are shown,
    he sees that he had top pair with a higher kicker and thought that meant he was supposed to automatically win! LOL
    So then he immediately got on here and whined after he didn't win! What the hell can I do about it? LOL

And besides that dude, is it news to either one of you dumb-ass douches that this SBR shit is ALL wild donk luck?

& you are going to have to win 5 or 6 coin flips & donk several times in order to cash in the top 6 of the donk-ass thing!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 08-11-20 at 03:15 PM.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Joe what place did you finish

JoeCool20

Joe what place did you finish
    PHILLY, I have won several more all in coin flips and I luck-donked a few more times and I'm currently 4th!

JoeCool20

LOL I got 3rd place. I had low chips and I went all in with a flop of 4 clubs & straight draw.

And Dlow called my all in with low board pair? (LOL). I couldn't turn or river another club or a straight.

EDIT: Then Dlow went all in (AQ) & Boscoe just gave it to him by calling with KQ. Dlow had AQ & it held up.

People are having to play an hour and a half and they finally just get tired of it and get all in.
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 08-11-20 at 03:38 PM.

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26107

USA East and West tough to make those teams.

Chipup
    Chipup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Congrats to frank who robbed me of my second in a row first place... luck boxin sob...

Boys better watch out I'm coming out the gates firing. And I plan on winning all 4 of my events instead of 2 firsts and 1 second.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: franklee168

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16693

Yeah, all they had to do is not favor a certain region of the USA and make it where the top 36 USA players make it!

I'm just hoping for a contest one day where I can get a basically free thousands of points simply

because I live in the East. But it won't happen. This is the second free handout of thousands of points in 8 months

for those few SBR poker players that live in the West. No way to make any sense of it.
    Joe. The house next door to me is for sale. $2,000,000 for 3500 square feet. I can put in a good word and hold it for you bro. Then you can also take the easy route for this promo. Message me when you're ready. Sure wish I could use these handouts for my mortgage.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by franklee168 View Post
    Joe. The house next door to me is for sale. $2,000,000 for 3500 square feet. I can put in a good word and hold it for you bro. Then you can also take the easy route for this promo. Message me when you're ready. Sure wish I could use these handouts for my mortgage.
    Why can't you use these free handouts for your mortgage? Money is money. And we all gave $100

to see how much of it we could make on here. Not to see some people have an easier shot at making money

based solely on the region of the USA that they live in! All SBR had to do was change to Top 36 USA players make it!

As for a move, thanks, but I don't want to move out west. Maybe U ask one of the others that posted about the bias?

I'd rather them just even it out by making up a contest that is easier for East people to make thousands of points.

But there is no other contest on the whole site other than this one that makes it easier for a certain region of the USA!

This is the second one in EIGHT MONTHS that is easier for you west folks to make thousands of points.

It just doesn't make any sense Frank. And I'm sure if it was the OTHER way, you'd say what I'm saying!

But if a contest was easier for me & biased towards me in the East, I wouldn't make light of it or tell you to move!

Instead I'd wholeheartedly agree that it didn't make any sense! And that it should be top 36 instead! Cheers bro.
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 08-12-20 at 01:57 AM.

JoeCool20

nice
    Frank said you could buy a house next door to him and be in the west to get an easier shot at thousands of points.

But I think he was joking, and obviously it is too late anyway.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Has there ever been a poker promo here without someone complaining about it constantly?

It's like some of the ones that want poker here most are determined to kick it until dead... every bloody promo this is done!

And for the people saying "just do the top 36"... that's not a "world cup" that way. And the biggest reason why THIS PROMO does not work that way is that it would take away all the team v team aspect that builds up during the qualification period.

It would be much simpler to administer without regional teams... but it's better this way and has been the most popular format every year for years. (whether some of you "get it" or not)

How about just enjoying it as offered for once. Just once!
    Points Awarded:

pablo222 gave Optional 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: franklee168

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26107

I completely agree with Opti, lets just enjoy the series and not complain for 3 months.

boscokid
    boscokid's Avatar SBR PRO

Then Dlow went all in (AQ) & Boscoe just gave it to him by calling with KQ. Dlow had AQ & it held up.

People are having to play an hour and a half and they finally just get tired of it and get all in.

LOL - so true. Knew I was behind but the dog was begging to go out so hoping to have two live cards

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47428

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Has there ever been a poker promo here without someone complaining about it constantly?

It's like some of the ones that want poker here most are determined to kick it until dead... every bloody promo this is done!

And for the people saying "just do the top 36"... that's not a "world cup" that way. And the biggest reason why THIS PROMO does not work that way is that it would take away all the team v team aspect that builds up during the qualification period.

It would be much simpler to administer without regional teams... but it's better this way and has been the most popular format every year for years. (whether some of you "get it" or not)

How about just enjoying it as offered for once. Just once!
    Quote Originally Posted by Enkhbat View Post
    I completely agree with Opti, lets just enjoy the series and not complain for 3 months.
    Agreed, just shut up and play!!

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

franklee168

Why can't you use these free handouts for your mortgage? Money is money. And we all gave $100

to see how much of it we could make on here. Not to see some people have an easier shot at making money

based solely on the region of the USA that they live in! All SBR had to do was change to Top 36 USA players make it!

As for a move, thanks, but I don't want to move out west. Maybe U ask one of the others that posted about the bias?

I'd rather them just even it out by making up a contest that is easier for East people to make thousands of points.

But there is no other contest on the whole site other than this one that makes it easier for a certain region of the USA!

This is the second one in EIGHT MONTHS that is easier for you west folks to make thousands of points.

It just doesn't make any sense Frank. And I'm sure if it was the OTHER way, you'd say what I'm saying!

But if a contest was easier for me & biased towards me in the East, I wouldn't make light of it or tell you to move!

Instead I'd wholeheartedly agree that it didn't make any sense! And that it should be top 36 instead! Cheers bro.
    Bro, I just checked on who else complained. The offer to move is good for Rudy too. Sorry, I read Philly's statement that Rudy makes no sense. My Bad. I seem to remember that SBR just had the type of promo that you're looking for. It was who is "sbr's best poker player" I think?

The World Cup promo is by far the best set up that SBR offers to poker players. A few years back the regions were different and people complained too so there is no way to satisfy every player. The best thing to do is just play if you want, don't play if you don't like it.
    Last edited by franklee168; 08-12-20 at 08:57 AM.

franklee168

Of course there is a way to "satisfy every player." If 36 USA players have a chance to play in a tourney for thousands of points at the end of 3 months after grinding at this shit for hundreds of hours, then you make it the top 36 players get a chance at those points! Case closed.
    Maybe the next promo can be the USA Cup?

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

My fault. I started this whole shit show by bitching about a hand. Won’t happen again

franklee168

YES! Top 36 USA player vs. top 12 rest of world players!

And the easiest way to put this is simply by saying this! Is it easier for an SBR pro in the "rest of the world" to get into this based solely on where he lives in the rest of the world? Nope! It is simply the top 12 in the rest of the world!
    Why not make the USA the SAME as the WORLD and make it the top players!
    If I was in the western part of the rest of the world I would be saying "Since you made it easier for the western USA players to qualify! Why didn't you make it easier for the Western world players to qualify?" LOL Then the answer would be "That doesn't make any sense! Why would we make it easier for you to qualify based solely on where you live in the world region?" Double case closed!
    It wouldn't be a USA Cup if any world players were invited though.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by franklee168 View Post
    It wouldn't be a USA Cup if any world players were invited though.
    I’m sure Snapperclown would be heartbroken
    Nomination(s):

chico2663

LOL Read the posts you flaming imbecile! I flopped top pair, so I went all in. Then AFTER the cards are shown,
    he sees that he had top pair with a higher kicker and thought that meant he was supposed to automatically win! LOL
    So then he immediately got on here and whined after he didn't win! What the hell can I do about it? LOL

And besides that dude, is it news to either one of you dumb-ass douches that this SBR shit is ALL wild donk luck?

& you are going to have to win 5 or 6 coin flips & donk several times in order to cash in the top 6 of the donk-ass thing!

quit being a crybaby...just funning you

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

LOL I got 3rd place. I had low chips and I went all in with a flop of 4 clubs & straight draw.

And Dlow called my all in with low board pair? (LOL).
    Dude it was heads up preflop, you were short stacked, I was on the button and you were in the BB. Your all in after the flop was about 1/3 or 1/2 of the pot and I had middle pair with Ace kicker. Stop the nonsense.

chico2663

LOL Thanks Donko Chico!! Cheers bro! I gotta get off here for a while!

Look y'all fellow SBR pro's, and Boss Opti too. I'm sorry that I made several posts about it. That is my bane in life is going on an on about something when I know I am on the side that is right! Sorry again about that. I'm going to play golf!

All I hope is that I don't finish in the top 36 USA players in points in this contest, and NOT get to play the tourney for tons of points, while some SBR pro in another region DOES get to play for thousands of points when he had less points than me. Obviously that would be unfair. Sorry I rambled about it.
    dude we are buds. have good day at golf. i miss playing.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JoeCool20

12 Last