Bardownbums86
    Bardownbums86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Golf Matchup...?

To make a long story short, I’ve been getting hammered on every sport, so... instead of stopping, I decided to play some golf matchups. I just have a question with the way it works. I’m not a golf guy, just a sports degenerate. But on BM I played a small bet on Berger vs Koepka. Got Koepka at -133... is that even a good value?

Second question, how will this work today? I see tee off at around 5pm, will the results be in today? And what’s the best way to follow this matchup? Sorry I sound like an a$$ clown, I really shouldn’t be betting on things I have no clue about. But baseball is not the same game anymore, used to be the bread and butter.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I usually go to ESPn and follow the leaderboard while I watch.

Don't know if the value is good

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

Quote Originally Posted by Bardownbums86 View Post
    To make a long story short, I’ve been getting hammered on every sport, so... instead of stopping, I decided to play some golf matchups. I just have a question with the way it works. I’m not a golf guy, just a sports degenerate. But on BM I played a small bet on Berger vs Koepka. Got Koepka at -133... is that even a good value?

Second question, how will this work today? I see tee off at around 5pm, will the results be in today? And what’s the best way to follow this matchup? Sorry I sound like an a$$ clown, I really shouldn’t be betting on things I have no clue about. But baseball is not the same game anymore, used to be the bread and butter.
    Answers:

1. Odds seem short. Would take Berger or pass
    2. Results will be in today. Yes, you see 5pm, but this tournament is on the Best Coast, so really 2pm. Wagers will be graded today.
    3. Best way to follow is CBS on the TV. If you do not own a TV, then you can use bet365.ee for live odds with scores which is ahead of the tv, or just use pgatour.com and follow there for less anxiety.

Good Luck

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Always take the guy that you think no one else is taking.