iBetSo
    iBetSo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

Did the NBA get the message on kneeling for the anthem?

Watched the pre game for jazz grizz.
    No kneeling was shown. Kept the camera on the performer. The flag. And parts of the USA.

Most sports viewers love our country despite its shortcomings.

I’m all for protesting injustice. But let’s not do it during our anthem. The one thing that should unite us. Do a moment of silence for this cause imo before or after the anthem.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

These people act like kneeing isn’t about disrespecting flag or country yet they stand for Chinese and Canadian national anthem. They know exactly what there doing and trying to get under skin of white Americans. The whole country has gone full retard. Most people don’t believe any of this shit but because of cancel culture we all pretend like we do. Most of this comes from the most privileged and racist group of all - white females. They think everyone is racist because they know how racist they are. Maybe they think if they scream and yell about other things it will distract people from realizing that and they can still act like victims.
    Last edited by PharaohUB; 08-05-20 at 02:30 PM.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

It's the NBA. If you think that the "B" stands for Basketball, here's a clue for you. It stands for a color associated with dark and evil.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Trump won

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16154

Yeah Trump effectively telling his supporters to turn off NBA with that admonishment of the kneeling.

IBetYou

The proof will be in the NBA commercials we keep seeing. Used to be NBA Cares crap, now it's social justice crap. Remains to be seen if they will stop that.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Quote Originally Posted by iBetSo View Post
    Watched the pre game for jazz grizz.
    No kneeling was shown. Kept the camera on the performer. The flag. And parts of the USA.

Most sports viewers love our country despite its shortcomings.

I’m all for protesting injustice. But let’s not do it during our anthem. The one thing that should unite us. Do a moment of silence for this cause imo before or after the anthem.
    No anthems before sporting events ...that way nobody can get triggered.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: swordsandtequila

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    I agree

jjgold

That’s a good idea no anthem but you know the result they will revolt

I know I just saw they’re not talking about it as much on the telecast

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22592

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    The proof will be in the NBA commercials we keep seeing. Used to be NBA Cares crap, now it's social justice crap. Remains to be seen if they will stop that.
    I agree, follow the money....advertising.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

ESPN is becoming unwatchable, it’s left wing propaganda 24 hours a day.
    Points Awarded:

THE HITMAN gave thomorino 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: beerman2619, and RedApples

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Good point here

Mike Huntertz

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    So 13% of the population will cancel a tradition that has been going on for ever?
    Not sure that will turn out too well?
    The cart leading the horse.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Post up the videos of all of you guys standing for the national anthem in your living room during a sporting event. While you’re sitting on your ass disrespecting the flag you’re calling out other people for doing a version of what you’re doing. It must be fun to be a hypocrite

Mike Huntertz

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Post up the videos of all of you guys standing for the national anthem in your living room during a sporting event. While you’re sitting on your ass disrespecting the flag you’re calling out other people for doing a version of what you’re doing. It must be fun to be a hypocrite
    It's a tradition at some "public gatherings"!
    A very strong one.
    Nothing wrong with standing for the greatest country in the world, is there?

IBetYou

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    You think they're kneeling because they're tired? Or lazy? :^0

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    It's a tradition at some "public gatherings"!
    A very strong one.
    Nothing wrong with standing for the greatest country in the world, is there?
    No that’s fine, but there is something wrong with people sitting on their couch at home watching a game criticizing someone else for not standing. If the flag and the anthem is this honorable thing held to a high regard then those people should be standing too. Doesn’t matter if it’s a public gathering or at home. And if you don’t then time to shut your mouth about what someone else does because it’s hypocritical garbage.

goduke

You think they're kneeling because they're tired? Or lazy? :^0
    Do you think being lazy or tired is an ok reason to not stand? And then to yell at other people for not standing?

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 848

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Trump won
    This... yeah, won. I’d say Lebron, the league and his crew won. Getting paid millions to kneel, play a sport and trigger fat, bald, middle aged white men about why they aren’t going to watch the NBA as they place bets and talk about it on a message board.

But.... but.... but.... Ratings are down! Anybody that knows anything about July/August TV viewership or ratings knows that the summer months are literally the least watched months on TV. People spend significantly more time away from their TV’s. It’s also fragmented with everything going at once.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Trump won
    he said open the schools

yesterday my son's school said they are opening with restrictions for special ed only

i think because of the unavoidable contact with special needs students not exactly sure

jjgold

Like I said nobody cares about Black Lives Matter the whites that care are just protecting their jobs such phonies

teecee

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    So 13% of the population will cancel a tradition that has been going on for ever?
    Not sure that will turn out too well?
    The cart leading the horse.
    Every Saturday and Sunday during pee wee football, the anthem is played before every game. Literally 20 times in two days for folks sake. It's not necessary.

teecee

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    This... yeah, won. I’d say Lebron, the league and his crew won. Getting paid millions to kneel, play a sport and trigger fat, bald, middle aged white men about why they aren’t going to watch the NBA as they place bets and talk about it on a message board.

But.... but.... but.... Ratings are down! Anybody that knows anything about July/August TV viewership or ratings knows that the summer months are literally the least watched months on TV. People spend significantly more time away from their TV’s. It’s also fragmented with everything going at once.
    I mean, everything is canceled, so would television ratings, in theory, be better for this time frame?

teecee

Like I said nobody cares about Black Lives Matter the whites that care are just protecting their jobs such phonies
    Extortion, basically.

THE HITMAN
    THE HITMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16230

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    ESPN is becoming unwatchable, it’s left wing propaganda 24 hours a day.
    Gotta heavily agree with this. I tune in only when absolutely necessary.

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    I mean, everything is canceled, so would television ratings, in theory, be better for this time frame?
    It’s a weird time and you would think that and I figured as much too but I work in the media/marketing business and viewership is still low. People just do more outside in general around this time. Even if it’s at their home, close to home.

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    Extortion, basically.
    BLM is a scam like Rainbow and all the Jesse Jackson shit. Making another group of “activists” millionaires. It’s that simple. Show me the balance sheet that has all the distributions of these donations going to communities in need or a legal defense fund. I’ll wait.

mjsuax13

Or they care about their bottom line.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Espn leading the way there. Total phonies is what they are

Zlaniner
    DUB NATION 415
    Zlaniner's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13084

[IMG]20200805_101022.jpg[/IMG]

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Espn leading the way there. Total phonies is what they are
    ESPN has been trash for a long long time. Can’t pinpoint when I stopped caring about their bullshit but over a decade.

DroopyDog
    DroopyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2078

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    These people act like kneeing isn’t about disrespecting flag or country yet they stand for Chinese and Canadian national anthem. They know exactly what there doing and trying to get under skin of white Americans. The whole country has gone full retard. Most people don’t believe any of this shit but because of cancel culture we all pretend like we do. Most of this comes from the most privileged and racist group of all - white females. They think everyone is racist because they know how racist they are. Maybe they think if they scream and yell about other things it will distract people from realizing that and they can still act like victims.
    Call me crazy but they probably stand for the Canadian anthem because they arent being opressed by the Canadian government or police

how penetrating stupid are you?

IBetYou

In a FOX Sports Radio interview Tuesday, US president Donald Trump mentioned that the NBA is facing larger issues than they understand. He once again criticized the league for the protests during the national anthem.

“Look at the basketball ratings. They’re down to very low numbers. Very, very low numbers,” he said, “There was a nastiness about the NBA, the way it was done too. So I think the NBA is in trouble. Big trouble. Bigger trouble than they understand.

”Players and coaches gathered at the NBA bubble set up in Orlando have been mostly unified in social justice protests. Trump believes the league went the opposite way when handling issues outside the USA.

“The way they catered to China, the way they bowed to China, it’s a disgrace, frankly,” Trump said. “And they make a lot more money here than they do from China. But we have a system here that allows you to disrespect your system. And that’s too bad for them. Too bad for them. They don’t appreciate what they have here.”

IBetYou

He's not wrong, it's indefensible.

Can't use the rhetoric about not interfering in other countries' politics. That in itself is racist is it not? THey are just people like you and me yet put into labour camps because of their ethnicity.

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1461

Le brom james said he dos not care if people dont wach the nba game

12 Last