Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

How do i become a virtual fan on tv?

Please tell me steps
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Thrilla

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Weeder should we be looking for a ski mask cutout in the Dodgers Home Run seats section?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pablo222

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 862

You are a virtual bettor already so I’m sure there is a way.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Wrongside

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

You can become one with the NBA.
    Just wear a BLM shirt. They love that stuff.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

NBA virtual fan sign-up process

In order to be considered for a seat, fans can sign up through individual team sites. For example, the Pacers and Pelicans each have simple forms on their sites. Other teams, such as the Celtics, are reaching out to season ticket holders as well as the friends and families of players. The process for each team could change as the season progresses.
    Another option: Michelob Ultra. (No, not drinking until you feel like you're playing against LeBron James.) The official beer sponsor of the NBA is offering a chance to snag seats with its own sweepstakes and holding giveaways on its social media channels.