KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20250

NBA Bubble Is Better Than The NBA

Anyone else really enjoying the NBA bubble games?

With only 22 teams, you get rid of the bottom feeders. Just shows how diluted the NBA is, such a better product with less teams. Competition is really high, most the games have been very close. Just watched the Suns beat the Clippers at the buzzer. Without homecourt, the playing field is really competitive.

Maybe it's because I'm a gambler, but I'm liking NBA bubble games all day. I can't express how much I enjoy not watching garbage teams like the Knicks and Hawks.

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

Nba bubble better than home courts. Is that what you meant?

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20250

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    Nba bubble better than home courts. Is that what you meant?
    Naw, what I meant is that the level of play in the NBA bubble is better than what you would get in your typical regular season NBA.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Excellent play

Neutral Courts making more things even

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7333

Home court is huge in the NBA. You should consider some longshots to win the title.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

I have been screaming for years than NBA needs relegation to improve league play. 25% of the teams are tanking games in hopes of landing a #1 pick with current system in place.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

going to be riding underdogs now

i do enjoy the games as they feel more competitive. i also like all day action.

Golden fleece
    Golden fleece's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2655

haven't watched one game

heard ratings have been disappointing

is this true?

jjgold

Ratings so so
    Games good

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 746

NBA bubble play has been excellent. Great product. It’s just ball. None of the other crap. Amazing how well they play with no side pieces, club nights, Magic City episodes and a mostly controlled menu. I wonder if they are running trains on the housekeeping staff.

NFL should really take a pause and get their shit together.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

I like the atmosphere, it's just the best ballers in the world without the glamour and distraction bullsht. No acting, no appealing to the fans to sway a ref. The guys that are zoned in show up to play and it's actually a sport. The only thing I'd like is if the networks would stop muting the mics when sht gets intense. I want to hear the yelling and cursing from the players and coaches

jjgold

We’ve never seen this before not at home courts you see the level of play is much more even

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Owners need to consider sacrificing some seats for the better quality. The room that's afforded for the players to go full steam for a layup or dunk on a drive and diving for loose balls has made it a better watch

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Owners need to consider sacrificing some seats for the better quality. The room that's afforded for the players to go full steam for a layup or dunk on a drive and diving for loose balls has made it a better watch
    And back those camera men up too.

jjgold

Nobody ever would’ve thought sports were better without fans now we realize it

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Screw the Black Lives Matter league. Ratings at a all time low . Course i still bet on these clowns playing in the BLM league. Just haven't watched one single game and will continue to do so.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Houston is the most confounding team to bet on it against

They play the dumbest version of basketball possible, Westbrook cannot shoot, and if they're not hitting 3's, it's just ugly

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Houston is the most confounding team to bet on it against

They play the dumbest version of basketball possible, Westbrook cannot shoot, and if they're not hitting 3's, it's just ugly
    Amen to this. Houston, Dantoni, Westbrook and Harden just the same over and over and over. Their window closed.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Houston can beat anyone and can also lose to anyone. They are very up and down with their small ball.

im enjoying the games but it’s hard as hell to cap. Teams seem much more even as the games are closer. I like the virtual fans. Haha

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    Screw the Black Lives Matter league. Ratings at a all time low . Course i still bet on these clowns playing in the BLM league. Just haven't watched one single game and will continue to do so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden fleece View Post
    haven't watched one gameheard ratings have been disappointingis this true?
    Both of you need to Fukk off with your fake protest. How big are your pussies and how did it get so much yeast?

and of course both of you are broke as shit. How about going Pro before you post about not watching sports in a gambling forum.
    Points Awarded:

mjsuax13 gave Mac4Lyfe 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Houston can beat anyone and can also lose to anyone. They are very up and down with their small ball.

im enjoying the games but it’s hard as hell to cap. Teams seem much more even as the games are closer. I like the virtual fans. Haha
    True story. Houston is so hot and cold. You are right though. They could beat anybody or decide to take the game off.