dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

I swear, if I see BLM NONSENSE in this Rangers/Canes NHL game at noon...

straight to an illegal stream!

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23924

Lol

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Black Lives Matter only sometimes. They pick and chose when their own lives matter. Then once one person jumps, they all follow along. Majority of these dudes wouldn't even care, and probably still don't. They just need to follow the leader to feel relevant and like they are doing the right thing as they cannot think for themselves. A few exceptions. Harden, Leonard to name a couple.

dlowilly

The puck dropped without the woketarded nonsense!

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1117

Maybe you should go back to the grocery store and see if a girl will say "Hi" to you again...

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4499

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    The puck dropped without the woketarded nonsense!
    👍👍👍

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Black Lives Matter only sometimes. They pick and chose when their own lives matter. Then once one person jumps, they all follow along. Majority of these dudes wouldn't even care, and probably still don't. They just need to follow the leader to feel relevant and like they are doing the right thing as they cannot think for themselves. A few exceptions. Harden, Leonard to name a couple.
    they matter in election years

2016... then black lives didn't matter again until 2020

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

The 3 black fans of NHL in the US will now be disappointed.

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Evander Kane and CNN will be disappointed.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

Nice to see my game of hockey with hitting and fighting and blood....what does basketball do again? Oh, not touching people and getting fouls. Hockey for real men. Basketball for cowards. Case is closed.

They did have 4 black Hollypedos on the big screen pretending they are big NHL fans.

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Nice to see my game of hockey with hitting and fighting and blood....what does basketball do again? Oh, not touching people and getting fouls. Hockey for real men. Basketball for cowards. Case is closed.

They did have 4 black Hollypedos on the big screen pretending they are big NHL fans.
    There is no sport better than playoff hockey!

The other sports is about the same level of intensity, a little more defense in basketball during playoffs. But hockey the intensity amps up from 25 to 100.

TATUMUS
    TATUMUS's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9839

Just a matter of time until we're told that:

"Hockey is racist"

White ice
    Blue lines signify support for cops
    Black puck gets slapped around the entire game
    Points Awarded:

KnuckleHeadz gave TATUMUS 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

hehfest gave TATUMUS 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

MickeyMan gave TATUMUS 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

nyplayer33 gave TATUMUS 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: hehfest, Booya711, and darrell74

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post

yeah showing less than 50% black people on any ad/promo is now a revolutionary act

you still don't have to show any hard-working asians or hispanics... but you have to show as much as possible of the race that is responsible for destroying quite a few major cities in this country

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by TATUMUS View Post

"Hockey is racist"

White ice
    It's already happening. Evander Kane said nhl isn't doing enough to support the BLM movement.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Most white athletes can care less they have to go along with it

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    Maybe you should go back to the grocery store and see if a girl will say "Hi" to you again...
    bucky you are embarrassing me

i thought you had common sense

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1321

Another useless attention whore thread from this piece of shit.
    How is it that other junk fuk’in non sports threads get moved to the saloon, yet this worthless shit is allowed to stay?

Oh that’s right, totally forgot about dblow having hman’s dick in his mouth.

My bad dblow, carry on with you knob slobbering.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Shafted69

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by TATUMUS View Post

"Hockey is racist"

White ice

Change it to black ice
    With brown lines
    and a white puck

No longer racist.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    It's already happening. Evander Kane said nhl isn't doing enough to support the BLM movement.
    I've only seen one black player (being a former player close to pro level and did "make" a minors team) that ever belonged in the NHL. The name is P.K. Subban. Grant Fuhr too. Kane is just a cherry picker type that scores some goals but the rest of his game blows. Most of the black in the game are simply to show the NHL is not racist and to meet quotas. Otherwise, on talent alone, you would see maybe 2-3 in the whole league.

Kane is a glorified pond rocket. One of those players that throws the puck in front of the net with his head down in the corner instead of finding an open player with a pass. Basically, he is a beer league superstar in the NHL. Case is closed!
    Last edited by hehfest; 08-01-20 at 11:54 AM.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Another useless attention whore thread from this piece of shit.
    How is it that other junk fuk’in non sports threads get moved to the saloon, yet this worthless shit is allowed to stay?

Oh that’s right, totally forgot about dblow having hman’s dick in his mouth.

My bad dblow, carry on with you knob slobbering.
    Hey mikey, I bet CuckandaDime would take you up on your anonymous roommate offer in Vegas...LOL

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    they matter in election years

2016... then black lives didn't matter again until 2020
    It seems that way, but then when election years come around, they are too retarded to vote. Proves the point even more in a way. It is sad.

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1117

Hey mikey, I bet CuckandaDime would take you up on your anonymous roommate offer in Vegas...LOL
    Overcompensating again..
    Pathetic..

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

The educated people know this BLM movement is whoreshit....white man still controlling all the dumb people of all races....sad really

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I love the white athletes pretending they care, they have no choice

Waiting for one to tell the rest to get lost

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I love the white athletes pretending they care, they have no choice

Waiting for one to tell the rest to get lost
    Korver with black lives matter on the back of his shirt...fukking loser

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Korver with black lives matter on the back of his shirt...fukking loser
    White kid from Portland the same

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

The white guys are more pathetic than the blacks. These white guys who have Black Lives Matter on their shirts, and take a knee prolly hate the blacks the most. Just be a man and wear your own name and stand up for the anthem. Pussies afraid they gonna get shot dead. So sick of this shit. Just cancel sports.;
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Booya711

dlowilly

Welp, there goes NHL

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Or you could just watch the games and not worry about what they are doing. The fact that it bothers you this much is incredible. Especially since they are not hurting you. And like I've said a million times, how many people watch this on tv and sit on their couch. No one stands at home, are you going to be angry at them too?

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Welp, there goes NHL
    Yeap. All over. Systematic racism. The last dying attempt to keep the power among those same money brokers at the table that Jesus threw over, and Hitler tried to stop. This never was about "COVID" it was about what they want to accomplish during COVID. COVID, like I always said, is the cover for the real play.

What a total scam. They were just waiting for the main NBC channel to spew their garbage and rhetoric. Remember, these are just people that are already in the elite of the elite pushing this agenda on us all. Sadly, too many people are too dumb to see that.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Or you could just watch the games and not worry about what they are doing. The fact that it bothers you this much is incredible. Especially since they are not hurting you. And like I've said a million times, how many people watch this on tv and sit on their couch. No one stands at home, are you going to be angry at them too?

Dipsh*t. This is how they bring forth their new agendas. Like you wearing a mask and goggles while they talk about racism so you can't say anything. It's you shutting up with your mask while they tell you you are a racist. And black people will take orders from the Kabal while you keep the mask on and shut up.

It's all design to continue their "multi-cultural" experiment on this planet that has proven does not work and has failed.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Oh ok

Would you sit back and keep watching if instead of this woketardedness they put phrases on the backs of uniforms like, "75% out of wedlock" or "disproportionately criminal", and before the game they recited all sorts of stats and facts about the real history of slavery (blacks owned slaves, whites were enslaved) and the IQ gap between the races? That's actual truth too, not these pathetic lies and false narratives.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: milwaukee mike

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

We don’t want the shit thrown in our faces every fukking 30 minutes....same with the religious idiots. Blacks are the only race that can’t get out of their own way or fix the shit themselves....always needing help from everyone else. Man the fukk up and figure it out.

Educated blacks will 100% agree

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Oh ok

Would you sit back and keep watching if instead of this woketardedness they put phrases on the backs of uniforms like, "75% out of wedlock" or "disproportionately criminal", and before the game they recited all sorts of stats and facts about the real history of slavery (blacks owned slaves, whites were enslaved) and the IQ gap between the races? That's actual truth too, not these pathetic lies and false narratives.
    Africa didn’t even want them

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Oh ok

Yes I would keep watching because I'm betting on it or I enjoy watching "the game". I would also do research regarding statements and I would generate my own opinion.
    But to your statements about wedlock, criminal, iq gap, got to wonder if those things would change if they werent at such a disadvantage with the education system. But hey you stick to your anger, always easier to yell at the clouds then have discussion.

123 Last