Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2120

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post

head stern the dumb shit. Here was his post on Harrris being the vp.

Oh wow, another stupid losing political bet with the fat idiot pervert thinking he knows blacks want Harris as VP. And followed by fools posting nonsense. I hope moron uses all of his stimulus check on this bet as it will help the economy. Ops, sorry I forgot his mom claims the mentally retarded idiot as a dependent so he won't get it.

Wrong thread...

Headsterx

Looking for over, over, over in games today: Mavs/Suns over 239 for 10 units!

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    Wrong thread...

You are a dumb shit

Headsterx

You are a dumb shit
    Hey moron, why bringing this up when you were a chickenshit to bet me. So yeah I was wrong, but you're the scared pussy that wouldn't bet me. Hey, I'll bet you 3,000 points if Trump wins BUT if Biden wins you can't post for the entire 2021 year. Yeah, that want I though, pussy azz like always.

Just think (or maybe too hard for you) that you can be so close in becoming PRO again...

thomorino

Hey moron, why bringing this up when you were a chickenshit to bet me. So yeah I was wrong, but you're the scared pussy that wouldn't bet me. Hey, I'll bet you 3,000 points if Trump wins BUT if Biden wins you can't post for the entire 2021 year. Yeah, that want I though, pussy azz like always.

Just think (or maybe too hard for you) that you can be so close in becoming PRO again...

You are a dumb shit. Just because I’m a trump supporter doesn’t mean I think he will win.

The fact you didn’t think kamala had any chance to be Vice President shows what a dumb shit you are.

thomorino

Headsterx the dumb shit was so sure harris wouldn’t be Vice President, here was the dumb shits take.

Oh wow, another stupid losing political bet with the fat idiot pervert thinking he knows blacks want Harris as VP. And followed by fools posting nonsense. I hope moron uses all of his stimulus check on this bet as it will help the economy. Ops, sorry I forgot his mom claims the mentally retarded idiot as a dependent so he won't get it.

Headsterx

You are a dumb shit. Just because I’m a trump supporter doesn’t mean I think he will win.

The fact you didn’t think kamala had any chance to be Vice President shows what a dumb shit you are.
    Yawn, so still a pussy azz. You know you think Trump will win. Don't have guts to bet and still want to be a broke azz non-pro. Ok

thomorino

Yawn, so still a pussy azz. You know you think Trump will win. Don't have guts to bet and still want to be a broke azz non-pro. Ok

You are a dumb shit.

Headsterx

You are a dumb shit.
    The fact that you keep hiding behind saying "dumb shit" and bringing up old shit where you actually refused to bet on is saying so much about what a loser you have truly become. Damn moron grows some balls as you sound like a lil bitch who has always been bullied your entire 18 years of existence. Do the bet or go back to the sewers whining about politics. Damn you are sooooo boring.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

stop betting this garbage until playoffs
    I cannot even watch it anymore

Headsterx

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    stop betting this garbage until playoffs
    I cannot even watch it anymore
    I would listen to you, but when you say he knows hockey because he's Canadian, I lose all faith...

thomorino

The fact that you keep hiding behind saying "dumb shit" and bringing up old shit where you actually refused to bet on is saying so much about what a loser you have truly become. Damn moron grows some balls as you sound like a lil bitch who has always been bullied your entire 18 years of existence. Do the bet or go back to the sewers whining about politics. Damn you are sooooo boring.

I owned you like a little shit on Harris. I don’t bet with dead beats who can’t pay their bills. You talked shit for months and got destroyed, you are a dumb coward.

Headsterx

I owned you like a little shit on Harris. I don’t bet with dead beats who can’t pay their bills. You talked shit for months and got destroyed, you are a dumb coward.
    So stupid, how is that when you didn't bet. Quit lying to yourself you stupid ignorant fool. And you're basing that I don't pay bills based on what you're alternative facts. Damn, you keep making things up so you think no one will notice that you're just an attention whore loser.

3,000 is sitting right there. You are such an idiot.

thomorino

So stupid, how is that when you didn't bet. Quit lying to yourself you stupid ignorant fool. And you're basing that I don't pay bills based on what you're alternative facts. Damn, you keep making things up so you think no one will notice that you're just an attention whore loser.

3,000 is sitting right there. You are such an idiot.

You are too dumb to be anything but broke parasite.

Headsterx

You are too dumb to be anything but broke parasite.
    You do know that you're not at the school playground anymore. "Sticks and stones" comebacks are outdated and yelling, crying and pointing that I talked shit is getting old. Back it up or just admit that you will be always a pussy scared little bitch who just wants to talk about old shit.

thomorino

You do know that you're not at the school playground anymore. "Sticks and stones" comebacks are outdated and yelling, crying and pointing that I talked shit is getting old. Back it up or just admit that you will be always a pussy scared little bitch who just wants to talk about old shit.

I own you dumb shit.

Headsterx

I own you dumb shit.
    And yet you were too scared to bet on 2-1 odds that I gave you and NOW more scared than ever before to bet on presidential election, yeah that's hard to imagine w/ a pussy motherfucking idiot like yourself being more scared. Remember the days when your mommy told you
    "Don't get in the water little Becky as you might get your pussy wet."

thomorino

And yet you were too scared to bet on 2-1 odds that I gave you and NOW more scared than ever before to bet on presidential election, yeah that's hard to imagine w/ a pussy motherfucking idiot like yourself being more scared. Remember the days when your mommy told you
    "Don't get in the water little Becky as you might get your pussy wet."

You are a dumb shit, i know you are broke you aren’t someone I’d bet with.

Headsterx

You are a dumb shit, i know you are broke you aren’t someone I’d bet with.
    3k is broke... give up moron... the old parlor trick of keep saying something over and over again doesn't mean it's true. Though on the other hand, when your mommy kept saying that you'll end up an attention seeking whore loser every time she saw you came true. You are definitely a psychotic idiot. Oh, btw what ever happened to your ex-bf Jeffrey?

thomorino

3k is broke... give up moron... the old parlor trick of keep saying something over and over again doesn't mean it's true. Though on the other hand, when your mommy kept saying that you'll end up an attention seeking whore loser every time she saw you came true. You are definitely a psychotic idiot. Oh, btw what ever happened to your ex-bf Jeffrey?
    I own you like a dumb shit every time you challenge me, Clemson, politics, just give up.

Headsterx

I own you like a dumb shit every time you challenge me, Clemson, politics, just give up.
    Is that why Jeffrey broke up with you because you keep lying all the time and live in a fantasy world.

thomorino

Is that why Jeffrey broke up with you because you keep lying all the time and live in a fantasy world.
    Your net worth is your bet point balance dumb shit.

Headsterx

Your net worth is your bet point balance dumb shit.
    That was really corny. Jeffrey told that to you?

Headsterx

Almost forgot about moron complaining about how much he was broke and couldn't afford going pro so he started hanging out with Jeffrey at the corner. $2 special for double your pleasure. But still couldn't raise $100... poor idiot 😢

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Imagine being a white player in the NBA right now LOL

Would be like working somewhere that a bunch of obese chicks who wear tight dresses every day are your bosses and they always ask if they look fat in this dress.

thomorino

That was really corny. Jeffrey told that to you?
    Almost forgot about moron complaining about how much he was broke and couldn't afford going pro so he started hanging out with Jeffrey at the corner. $2 special for double your pleasure. But still couldn't raise $100... poor idiot 
    This dumb shit couldn’t even figure out harris was the obvious front runner for vice presidential nominee and he claims to be a political expert. You are one dumb parasite.

thomorino

You’d have to one dumb shit to have a political take like this, this was headsterx take on my bet on harris to be the vice presidential nominee.

You are truly the worst ignorant moron around. This thread is about your stupid worthless "great value" of Kamala Harris being Dems VP. What the penetrate do I care about Klobuchar. The joke is once again your stupid "great value" pick that won't win. Damn, your lack of reading comprehension, arithmetic, grammar, and common sense is quite amazing. You might want to take a longer break at the insane asylum next time...

Headsterx

This dumb shit couldn’t even figure out harris was the obvious front runner for vice presidential nominee and he claims to be a political expert. You are one dumb parasite.
    You've mistaken me from your new lover, John, who gave you that new job as Pogo the Clown. I'm sorry did you already get fired from that job?

Headsterx

So basically you waited all these months to try to throw back one pick against me in which you were too scared to bet me. Yeah, I get, you are a degranged idiot. Who brings up challenges in which that person or moron refused and now tries to brags about. Btw I don't know what you're talking about these made up challenges which obviously you didn't partake. Do you just hold grudges and pent up anger and wait until you get your period during a full moon to start whining and bitching?

Headsterx

Nuggets -2.5 v. Raptors

NBA Restart: 7-13 (-13.80)

thomorino

You've mistaken me from your new lover, John, who gave you that new job as Pogo the Clown. I'm sorry did you already get fired from that job?
    So basically you waited all these months to try to throw back one pick against me in which you were too scared to bet me. Yeah, I get, you are a degranged idiot. Who brings up challenges in which that person or moron refused and now tries to brags about. Btw I don't know what you're talking about these made up challenges which obviously you didn't partake. Do you just hold grudges and pent up anger and wait until you get your period during a full moon to start whining and bitching?
    I own you dumb shit.

Headsterx

I own you dumb shit.
    Huh, the only thing you own are tampons with your whining and bitching. "Oh you said I'm an idiot. See guys I was right." Damn, pathetic loser. Go seek thirst traps somewhere else.

Headsterx

Heat -1 v. Pacers

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Heat -1 v. Pacers
    I was going to bet them then I saw Udonis Haslem

thomorino

Huh, the only thing you own are tampons with your whining and bitching. "Oh you said I'm an idiot. See guys I was right." Damn, pathetic loser. Go seek thirst traps somewhere else.

I own this parasite.

First 12345 ... Last