batt33
    batt33's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10101

Giants 3 in the 8th 1 in the ninth

once in awhile It's nice to get lucky

mackave
    mackave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8417

man i was eyeing this shit live no joke for like $500, balls aren’t big enough though woulda been rich

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

awesome when the gambling gods turn for you

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 234

Wow had a very small play on giants live

woke up to find it a winner

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I had a 6 team parlay that ended w pads, went to bed thinking I had a fat little score coming my way. Lousy fukks. I’d argue that supposed to be strong pen of theirs been the weakest link to that team thus far.

magpie878
    magpie878's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7055

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I had a 6 team parlay that ended w pads, went to bed thinking I had a fat little score coming my way. Lousy fukks. I’d argue that supposed to be strong pen of theirs been the weakest link to that team thus far.
    I'm not trying to rub it in and don't know your style, but you didn't want to do a little hedge with 5/5 already hitting on that parlay?

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

sucks when you are on the other end

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Fk! I wanted to bet giants so bad but didnt want to push my luck

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by magpie878 View Post
    I'm not trying to rub it in and don't know your style, but you didn't want to do a little hedge with 5/5 already hitting on that parlay?
    No worries, not really, I do them most mlb days not for all that much. Kinda like scratcher tickets, every once and awhile they hit and it cool but honestly half of them I don’t even know when I’m on last team, I was aware of this one but I think there was still 1 or 2 i needed that wernt over when this started. I suppose once I saw them up 6-2 and that was all I had left it woulda made sense to take San Fran live but honestly didn’t even consider it, went to bed thinking that was awesome ending to really good day, lol.

Worst thing was that was the only sizable fav in it, everything else was between -115 and +115. Fukkers. I play so many RRs in mlb plus some these goofy 5-6-7 teamers I don’t ever really consider hedging. The next few that get that close will cash and id just be giving money back the way i see it. Although like I said it would have def made sense live when I’m sure I could have got a huge number on San Fran.