Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    be careful

he will put you on ignore

then trust me, you are screwed
    Dude talking about how his family is full of doctors and scientists....I guess he is the black sheep

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Dude talking about how his family is full of doctors and scientists....I guess he is the black sheep
    go look at how happy homie is that baseball players are getting corona

just disgusting piece of shit

its not like i root for deaths in chicago

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11090

Fauci only wants to help people. He's a really good man.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Fauci is a national treasure. So is trump. But in Russia.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Fauci is a national treasure. So is trump. But in Russia.
    You're a national treasure. But in queer nation.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Me and you are

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22592

The most powerful man in the world is jealous of a geek that can't pitch to home plate. lol
    Why? Because his ratings are higher and people don't like the prez as much......how shallow!

I do believe that the Covid War Time President will go down in history as the worst leader ever.
    Not the Republican party, just the so called head of the show.

Very, very sad!

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    The most powerful man in the world is jealous of a geek that can't pitch to home plate. lol
    Why? Because his ratings are higher and people don't like the prez as much......how shallow!

I do believe that the Covid War Time President will go down in history as the worst leader ever.
    Not the Republican party, just the so called head of the show.

Very, very sad!
    He suggested to inject disinfectant or hit the inside of the body with UV rays. You can't call this fake news either because it on video. LMAO.

Given that embarrassment, it should be no surprise real doctors are more popular.

BarkingToad
    BarkingToad's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19211

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    wonder if his wife calls him dr as she gives him a bj
    That's when she wears the mask

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Now we are learning Douchebag Don invited himself to throw out a pitch at Yankee Stadium when he was NEVER invited by the Yankees. He was pissed at Fauci throwing out a pitch before him at the Nationals game. So what the fuk, i'll just run with the idea i've been invited to Yankee Stadium. No one will care if i'm a lying piece of shyte. WTF is wrong with that guy????????? Will one of you Trump supporters explain why Trump feels like he has to do shyte like an immature little brat???? And you guys support this guy????

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    Now we are learning Douchebag Don invited himself to throw out a pitch at Yankee Stadium when he was NEVER invited by the Yankees. He was pissed at Fauci throwing out a pitch before him at the Nationals game. So what the fuk, i'll just run with the idea i've been invited to Yankee Stadium. No one will care if i'm a lying piece of shyte. WTF is wrong with that guy????????? Will one of you Trump supporters explain why Trump feels like he has to do shyte like an immature little brat???? And you guys support this guy????
    Let me guess, this is all completely factual brought to you by those bastions of quality journalism CNN, yahoo, and NBC news? LOL

HockeyRocks

Let me guess, this is all completely factual brought to you by those bastions of quality journalism CNN, yahoo, and NBC news? LOL
    Hey CHUMP, my comments are factual about Trump never being invited to Yankee Stadium. Never came from CNN or the others. Just once in awhile if you looked outside the box and stopped being such a loyalist to a scumbag, you would see how much your embarrassing yourself. Now, beat it.

homie1975

Trump flaming out now and embarrassing himself at every turn.

He's so jealous of Fauci it's unbelievable rotflmfao

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    He suggested to inject disinfectant or hit the inside of the body with UV rays. You can't call this fake news either because it on video. LMAO.

Given that embarrassment, it should be no surprise real doctors are more popular.
    Yup and he kept looking at dr. Birx when he said this but she was so uncomfortable she kept looking down and away she couldn't help it rotflmfao

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

fauci has been killing people for money for a long time... he still wants to lock us in our homes for the next 5 years until we all take 25 jabs of his miracle cure vaccines (that his buddy gates gets billions of free $$ for)

even in 1981 people knew he was sick

homie1975

come on Mike, we can find a snapshot of a few people against anyone in history even against the great MLK or Gandhi or any of the Popes, or even God !!

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    Trump flaming out now and embarrassing himself at every turn.
    If that were true he could keep it up every day for a year and almost catch up to how badly you've embarrassed yourself in here for the last month

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    come on Mike, we can find a snapshot of a few people against anyone in history even against the great MLK or Gandhi or any of the Popes, or even God !!
    i'm pretty sure people never held up signs that said "gandhi you are killing us"

milwaukee mike

fauci and birx, under the direction, control, and payment of bill gates... showed governments the flawed and disgraced imperial college model (also paid for by gates)

that model said 2.2 million people were gonna die in the united states, and every hospital in the world would be overrun with patients... it was criminal fraud at every level, yet instead of being arrested for destroying the world, these guys are given their own sports cards

dlowilly

Hey CHUMP, my comments are factual about Trump never being invited to Yankee Stadium. Never came from CNN or the others. Just once in awhile if you looked outside the box and stopped being such a loyalist to a scumbag, you would see how much your embarrassing yourself. Now, beat it.
    "The President's personality triggers me. Let's put Dementia Joe Biden in the White House so his handlers (who hate America and cheer on anarchist violence to help usher in a radical new communist country) gain control" -HockeyRocks

HockeyRocks

Americans are suffering so what does Douchebag Don do, he offers up a witch doctor who warns of sex with demons. According to Douchebag he also supports her idea that hydroxycholoquine works when any doctor with any ethics knows otherwise. The witch doctor also encourages using the DNA from aliens to make a therapeutic drug to fight covid. This is what your dumb fuk president was pushing out to the American people yesterday. WTF is wrong with you Trump supporters. Do you really believe this shyte????

milwaukee mike

Americans are suffering so what does Douchebag Don do, he offers up a witch doctor who warns of sex with demons. According to Douchebag he also supports her idea that hydroxycholoquine works when any doctor with any ethics knows otherwise. The witch doctor also encourages using the DNA from aliens to make a therapeutic drug to fight covid. This is what your dumb fuk president was pushing out to the American people yesterday. WTF is wrong with you Trump supporters. Do you really believe this shyte????
    even the cdc said that chloroquine works on coronaviruses... until they changed their tune for the almighty dollar

https://stacks.cdc.gov/view/cdc/3620

milwaukee mike

The infectivity of coronaviruses other than SARS-CoV are also affected by chloroquine,
    Conclusion
    Chloroquine, a relatively safe, effective and cheap drug...is effective in inhibiting the infection and spread of SARS CoV in cell culture

milwaukee mike

if chloroquine doesn't work then i wonder why KODK stock has gone from $2 to $27 in a couple days... based solely on the news they will be producing it

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    fauci and birx, under the direction, control, and payment of bill gates... showed governments the flawed and disgraced imperial college model (also paid for by gates)

that model said 2.2 million people were gonna die in the united states, and every hospital in the world would be overrun with patients... it was criminal fraud at every level, yet instead of being arrested for destroying the world, these guys are given their own sports cards
    you would think the masses would want multiple opinions

it is common knowledge to get a 2nd opinion when getting tested for serious shit in your body

yet, everyone treats fauci like a goddamn god and if you are a doctor that disagrees, you are wiped clean from all media platforms

SAD

homie1975

i'm pretty sure people never held up signs that said "gandhi you are killing us"

HockeyRocks

if chloroquine doesn't work then i wonder why KODK stock has gone from $2 to $27 in a couple days... based solely on the news they will be producing it
    Your misrepresenting the facts. The free hand-out of over 750 million dollars Trump is giving Kodak is for Kodak to make a variety of generic drug compounds in general, nothing in particular. Plenty of companies already manufacture the drug you are talking about that to this point is still not approved by the FDA to use against covid. You know that.

HockeyRocks

Breaking News:

Rep. Louis "GOMER" Gohmert has tested positive for covid.

Quick, get him under a hydroxychloroquine shower and cure that Wingnut...

milwaukee mike

Your misrepresenting the facts. The free hand-out of over 750 million dollars Trump is giving Kodak is for Kodak to make a variety of generic drug compounds in general, nothing in particular. Plenty of companies already manufacture the drug you are talking about that to this point is still not approved by the FDA to use against covid. You know that.
    yeah ok i'm misrepresenting facts... you said "any doctor with ethics" knows that chloroquine doesn't work... i showed proof the cdc testing says otherwise, and thousands of doctors have said otherwise

dlowilly

yeah ok i'm misrepresenting facts... you said "any doctor with ethics" knows that chloroquine doesn't work... i showed proof the cdc testing says otherwise, and thousands of doctors have said otherwise
    Leftists choose their truth over facts

dlowilly

Breaking News:

Rep. Louis "GOMER" Gohmert has tested positive for covid.

Quick, get him under a hydroxychloroquine shower and cure that Wingnut...
    Breaking News:

They still haven't found a cure or produced a vaccine for TDS

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11806

There is only one doctor and that is DR. TRUMP. DID YOU LISTEN TO THAT PRESS CONFERENCE. HE LEARNED A NEW WORD AND SAID IT 3 times in a minute. THERAPEUTIC. YOU CAN SEE HIM SHOOTING A LOAD IN HIS PANTS BY SAYING IT. REMEMBER HIM SAYING HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE, then he forgot the word the next day and just used HYDROXY!! HE’S A MAN OF SO MANY TALENTS!! LMFAO!! HE WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY AS ONE OF THE SMARTEST PRESIDENTS EVER WITHOUT A DEGREE!!

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by INVEGA MAN View Post
    There is only one doctor and that is DR. TRUMP. DID YOU LISTEN TO THAT PRESS CONFERENCE. HE LEARNED A NEW WORD AND SAID IT 3 times in a minute. THERAPEUTIC. YOU CAN SEE HIM SHOOTING A LOAD IN HIS PANTS BY SAYING IT. REMEMBER HIM SAYING HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE, then he forgot the word the next day and just used HYDROXY!! HE’S A MAN OF SO MANY TALENTS!! LMFAO!! HE WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY AS ONE OF THE SMARTEST PRESIDENTS EVER WITHOUT A DEGREE!!
    trump isn't a doctor or a gynecologist but at least he knows a c.unt when he sees one (fauci)

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

We ordered a dozen cards. The kids in my little league love him.

First 123 Last