miabos
    miabos's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10098

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    plus, i want to see deaths of other areas during this time

are they saying deaths only due to corona?

is heart disease and corona both getting credit for 1 death? so 2 stats but only 1 death?

is someone not being treated due to having corona and dying?

We need some more info

Just not some random corona death count
    Truth lies is facts and numbers. Following the weekly total deaths is a better way of telling the true story. Weekly total deaths (from all causes) in the USA are up anywhere from 4% to 41% per week from March 28 to July 11. According to CDC and Tableau, excess death in the USA is over 139,000 so far this year. For 15 straight weeks the USA has exceeded the normal weekly number of total deaths. 12,000 to 20,000 more deaths per week were reported for April and May weeks. Late June and early July the USA was averaging 2,000 to 3,000 more weekly deaths. Now with the recent rises in coronavirus deaths, its expected the weekly total deaths (from all causes) will start to increase again.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RudyRuetigger

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25546

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    JJ the asian massage place lessened their rules now by me. you just tell them you feel fine and they let you in. must have been hurting their business with asking to take temps.
    Were they taking temps rectally?

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

you are a fukkin clown show'

keep it up, sheep
    Rudy goes into personal attack mode when he knows he can't defend scumbag Douchebag Don....Sad...

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by miabos View Post
    Truth lies is facts and numbers. Following the weekly total deaths is a better way of telling the true story. Weekly total deaths (from all causes) in the USA are up anywhere from 4% to 41% per week from March 28 to July 11. According to CDC and Tableau, excess death in the USA is over 139,000 so far this year. For 15 straight weeks the USA has exceeded the normal weekly number of total deaths. 12,000 to 20,000 more deaths per week were reported for April and May weeks. Late June and early July the USA was averaging 2,000 to 3,000 more weekly deaths. Now with the recent rises in coronavirus deaths, its expected the weekly total deaths (from all causes) will start to increase again.
    this is very good info

best stats ive seen

thanks

i believe you, can i get a link to keep updated on this?

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    Rudy goes into personal attack mode when he knows he can't defend scumbag Douchebag Don....Sad...
    wow

pot meet kettle

i just said this miabos guy has some great stats

relax clown

men are talking

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Forever? People need to work and feed their families. Even if a vaccine is tested by end of this year, it will be end of next summer until people get all receive it.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11090

just put him on Ignore. it is an excellent feature

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    He's so easy to "SMACKDOWN" though. I will take your advice and considerate it...

RudyRuetigger

He's so easy to "SMACKDOWN" though. I will take your advice and considerate it...
    it is what all democrats are trying to do to this country

silence anyone you dont agree with.....hell homie thought i was a nonpro

instead of me laughing at his stupid remarks, he put me on ignore

Low TESTOSTERONE folks

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    Forever? People need to work and feed their families. Even if a vaccine is tested by end of this year, it will be end of next summer until people get all receive it.
    That's if it actually works.
    They're fast tracking it without even knowing the fallout of it . Does it destroy organs, cause cancer , etc. ? You know like the ones that went through testing and years of it , to only be FDA fukk ups that does cause cancer , destroy your liver , kidneys , heart .
    Guess some will find out after taking it , if it becomes available.
    I have my doubts since we can't cure the common flu . I had the shot twice in 10 years to only get the flu both years .
    I know, just a coincidence, but seriously doubt this vaccine is the End All everyone is waiting on .
    Points Awarded:

Buckandadime gave Slipknot26 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

miabos
    miabos's Avatar SBR PRO

this is very good info

best stats ive seen

thanks

i believe you, can i get a link to keep updated on this?
    https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/c...ess_deaths.htm
    https://public.tableau.com/profile/d...lyExcessDeaths

RudyRuetigger

RudyRuetigger

so it looks like if democrat states did their job, wed be on pace for 2018 levels????

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1177

Quote Originally Posted by Slipknot26 View Post
    That's if it actually works.
    They're fast tracking it without even knowing the fallout of it . Does it destroy organs, cause cancer , etc. ? You know like the ones that went through testing and years of it , to only be FDA fukk ups that does cause cancer , destroy your liver , kidneys , heart .
    Guess some will find out after taking it , if it becomes available.
    I have my doubts since we can't cure the common flu . I had the shot twice in 10 years to only get the flu both years .
    I know, just a coincidence, but seriously doubt this vaccine is the End All everyone is waiting on .
    Agree..
    Have to be able to use common sense, good judgement and logic also..

RudyRuetigger

holy fukk

did you compare whites vs blacks?

is this site lying or the media?

miabos
    miabos's Avatar SBR PRO

so it looks like if democrat states did their job, wed be on pace for 2018 levels????
    President, a lot of State and local leaders needed to do a better job. Our major sports leagues woke up North America on the potential severity of the coronavirus. It's sad to say but we could see increasing excess deaths in the many weeks and months ahead.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1712

Deaths on the decline. Have been for months
    Its over

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Scared 😱 here

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11090

President, a lot of State and local leaders needed to do a better job. Our major sports leagues woke up North America on the potential severity of the coronavirus. It's sad to say but we could see increasing excess deaths in the many weeks and months ahead.
    adam silver and the NBA woke up all of america on that fateful wed march 11. i will never forget it

meanwhile, the following states are experiencing major spikes, and they are all let by GOP governors:

FL
    TX
    GA
    AZ
    NC
    LA

blue states are lying about their cases by overstating. red states are lying by understating

it is so obvious

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

300 pound minimum JJ

you can be a feeder.

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25546

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Scared  here
    Can I go swimming in my pool as long a I wear a mask?

jjgold

Yes Pablo

Where I am
    At the cases aren’t actually that bad

Just seems the lower educated people are spreading it and getting it

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    Wait this is possible? So I wouldn't have to see any Rudy drunk posts again???

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

Looking forward here to getting out in the sun by the pool with people and enjoying some cold ones this weekend and playing some water volleyball....

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    Looking forward here to getting out in the sun by the pool with people and enjoying some cold ones this weekend and playing some water volleyball....

Don't forget your rainbow speedo Ck (ds)

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22592

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    Deaths on the decline. Have been for months
    Its over
    Maybe baseball is but this virus is still batting!

jjgold

I ordered another 500 mast today because it’s going to be bad

miabos
    miabos's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I ordered another 500 mast today because it’s going to be bad
    That's good to hear JJGold, you will be helping to protect others when you are out by wearing a mask. Hopefully other people will do the same for you by wearing a mask or face covering.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mike Huntertz

miabos
    miabos's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Slurry Pumper View Post
    Actually people should forge forward and get on with their lives. The China Virus doesn't kill that many people and to think that we would have shut down living for any plague from history is ludicrous. Forge on, eventually we are all gonna get this thing and if you die well then your time was up, but to cower in a closet somewhere just isn't the American way. Have some bravery people, grow a set and continue on for if you don't you will surely die, if not from the China Virus, then from something else.
    You mentioned that eventually everyone will get the coronavirus and it doesn't kill that many people. So, if 330 million people get the coronavirus at an infection fatality rate of only 0.65% to 0.9% (flu is 0.1%) then 2.1 million to 3 million people would have to die in the USA. You forgot to mention the heavy burden on our health care system from all the increased hospitalizations, it would be devastating if we opened everything up without reasonable safety measures.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by Machba View Post
    Every politician is Hypocritical . #FACT . Trump not a politician , he is a self made billionaire. Reasoning enough for all the politicians to hate a non-politician doing their job better than them.
    self made

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

You mentioned that eventually everyone will get the coronavirus and it doesn't kill that many people. So, if 330 million people get the coronavirus at an infection fatality rate of only 0.65% to 0.9% (flu is 0.1%) then 2.1 million to 3 million people would have to die in the USA. You forgot to mention the heavy burden on our health care system from all the increased hospitalizations, it would be devastating if we opened everything up without reasonable safety measures.
    yet doctors are being laid off everywhere across the country

whatever you say pal lol

miabos
    miabos's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    yet doctors are being laid off everywhere across the country

whatever you say pal lol
    Most hospitals are extremely busy. Lots of people are still laid off or being laid off, including doctors and other health care professionals. Still doesn't change the facts and numbers of the coronavirus (IFR), coronavirus deaths and hospitalizations. Weekly total deaths from all causes have been above normal for over 15 consecutive weeks in the USA. If people would be less political and use more common sense, we could open things up with less burden on all of us.

jjgold

Helped a lady today trim a tree outside pretty safe I would think

Locked in now

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    self made
    Especially made after he filed bankruptcy dozens of times, basically stealing money.

Slurry Pumper
    Slurry Pumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8796

Thanks for pointing out that I din't mention the health care system in my earlier post. I shall do so in this post.

The heavy burden on the health care system due to the "Left it Fly" strategy coined by the Dr. Faucci, is the correct decision even though he himself doesn't tout it. The burden on the healthcare system is an issue that will be taken care of by the private capitalist system. Hey I get it, my life sucks too, but to say we placed a heavy burden on the people who willingly choose to take care of the sick is just an excuse. I'm a slurry pumping engineer, and if a disaster in the world occurred which required me to step up and perform in my chosen occupation, I would like to have the chance to be the hero. Actually there are 2 instances in history that I believe I could have been of great help in the slurry pumping field of life that would have aided in the ease of suffering to our fellow man. It pains me to say that the idea of having an entire metro packed city named New Orleans protected with large pumps located in low lying areas is probably not a good idea. The placement of said pumps below the level of the sea was obviously a decision not made by me. It is the best place to place a non essential life saving device because of pump priming concerns and cost. As someone who has engineered several de-watering pumps for mines knows, if you let the water come in to the mine at such a rate as to overwhelm your capabilities to pump out the water, you're fukked. Same thing happened in Japan with the nuclear plant. They went cheap on the safety device knowing the tidal wave and earth quake proclivity in an arrogant decision to save a couple of bucks. I could have fixed both disasters before the event ever occurred, and could have had a contingency plan for the event even afterwards but was never given the chance.
    Medical professionals now have the chance to step up in life and be a hero. Complaining about how overwhelmed they are just doesn't cut it. The entire system can expand to accommodate the needs of the people. That's how the capitalist system works. The healthcare system has had several months at this point to get their shyt together. People just can't sit by and wait anymore we need to continue with our lives. If other lives can't overcome the virus, that is the way nature is, it is called evolution, or some would say science. Unless we all just drop dead after breathing in this thing for a couple of seconds, we will have to get on with life and deal with it and many other dangerous things as an everyday fact of life.

First 1234 Last