Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Edmonton will probably win but they are not deep at all. They have 2 elite players and then trash.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

After they get past Chicago, if they get past Chicago, then they're probably done.

But I think Edmonton wins three games, not sure if Chicago even gets one game.

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Islanders aren't good. I'd rather have quenneville coaching in round one
    Great coaching matchup and differing styles of play in that series

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

It'll be great to see playoff Sports again.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    It'll be great to see playoff Sports again.
    Especially playoff hockey.

NHL playoffs are awesome.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Especially playoff hockey.

NHL playoffs are awesome.
    Yeah, most matchups are pretty competitive for the most part.

Overtime Playoff Hockey is insanely nerve racking, when you have big stakes riding on the outcome.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

The action is so fast, everyone playing at a high level.

Every goal is huge.

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Regular season means nothing now. Any team can get hot and win a few series.

Will be lots of parody I would imagine.

packerd_00

The action is so fast, everyone playing at a high level.

Every goal is huge.
    Absolutely, it's a wild ride.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10282

Yet rangers are only+120.
    Huge advantage Rangers in net.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90300

Edm -171 over Chi for series.
    Edm -1 (-120) over Chi for series
    Edm -1.5 (+135) over Chi for series.

I like it. They should win first round

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    Will be lots of parody I would imagine.

Some of that and lots of parity also

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1470

Didn’t expect to see everyone loving Edmonton. Toews and Kane have so much post season experience. These guys get up for the moment. Oilers have never sniffed the chance to find out. Hawks in 5...

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    Didn’t expect to see everyone loving Edmonton. Toews and Kane have so much post season experience. These guys get up for the moment. Oilers have never sniffed the chance to find out. Hawks in 5...
    Could be less about a love for Edmonton and more about Chicago sucking and not matching up well in the spot.

It's a risk, it's a bet, it could always lose.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Chicago is awful. Tippett much better coach as well and no chance the Hawks can stop draisaitl and mcdavid.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Blackhawks defense is trash, they won’t win anything, anything can happen in a 5 game series but they won’t win anything big.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

...Could be less about a love for Edmonton and more about Chicago sucking and not matching up well in the spot...

Chicago is awful. Tippett much better coach as well and no chance the Hawks can stop draisaitl and mcdavid.
    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Blackhawks defense is trash, they won’t win anything, anything can happen in a 5 game series but they won’t win anything big.
    See? It's really is about Chicago sucking ass.

Just like these guys in the Ford Field parking lot, Detroit MI...

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1470

We shall see. Oilers have two studs and a bunch of avg joes. Hawks have a similar situation and experience.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

...Hawks have a similar situation and experience.
    Definitely worth noting and it is the BlackHawks organization, but hopefully that just translates to 1 win in the series.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Blues behind golden nights and avs in the west? That gotta be some kind of joke. Although avs do scare me from a matchup standpoint. This ain’t me being a homer either (just like it wasn’t last year! Ya’ll have seen me fade them many times in playoffs over the years!). Blues will be back in the western conference finals. Team is so well put together and now taresenko fully healthy!

2daBank

Stars at +1800 not a bad bet imo. They have a goalie that could carry them a long way. They were absolutely blues toughest series last year.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Stars at +1800 not a bad bet imo. They have a goalie that could carry them a long way. They were absolutely blues toughest series last year.
    I respect the stars, tough physical team that can defend, I don’t see the offense to win the cup though, they can’t consistently score 4 goals or more, which is key in the league today.

thomorino

Blues behind golden nights and avs in the west? That gotta be some kind of joke. Although avs do scare me from a matchup standpoint. This ain’t me being a homer either (just like it wasn’t last year! Ya’ll have seen me fade them many times in playoffs over the years!). Blues will be back in the western conference finals. Team is so well put together and now taresenko fully healthy!
    I like Boston to come out of the East but I think Blues, Colorado, Vegas, all capable of coming out of the west. I don’t trust binnington to play at the same level he did last year in the playoffs though, he was playing for a job last year and he hasn’t been as sharp this year.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Also, if the playoffs are in a bubble then there is less risk of that lesser home team getting a win or two.

It may not be as big of a factor as the charity home NBA playoff wins, which are sometimes stupidly ridiculous, but the lack of home playoff games could lead to more sweeps and shorter series' in general.

lakerboy

Books have been begging for people to take the blues future all season. It's incredibly difficult to repeat after what they did. I don't like Vegas but they have great speed which is huge. I'm not sure the avs are ready to take the next step yet.

I think the lightning come out of the east. Lots of people like the flyers as a dark horse but i think the momentum they had was ruined by the stoppage.

thomorino

I don’t see how a player can receive medical assistance and stay in a bubble, which could be a big issue for the nhl.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Books have been begging for people to take the blues future all season. It's incredibly difficult to repeat after what they did. I don't like Vegas but they have great speed which is huge. I'm not sure the avs are ready to take the next step yet.

I think the lightning come out of the east. Lots of people like the flyers as a dark horse but i think the momentum they had was ruined by the stoppage.
    I think it's almost a total restart as far as momentum. As the playoff ensue, we'll get a better picture of who's hot who's not.

I'm struggling with this in the NBA I would absolutely love it if we can back in the same market we left, but it's such a risk to bet it will happen and continue the aggressive strategy I was posting.

2daBank

I think Bruins go back out the East. Like I said if not blues I kinda like dallas. Vegas don’t scare me. Yea it hard to repeat but don’t mean it can’t be done, blues gonna be a very tough out for anyone, they havnt lost their hunger, they have great leadership, id be shocked if they didn’t get to at least the west conf finals. Maybe they were begging cause I have a 10-1 on them, be careful what you wish for!

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    I don’t see how a player can receive medical assistance and stay in a bubble, which could be a big issue for the nhl.
    What do you mean? You mean like on the ice med assistance or a COVID med assistance? Medics could be bubbled too, I really know nothing about the protocol.

I'm sure we'll see some players exit the bubble and quarantine to get back in, probably not reckless NBA style though.

But you never know...lol.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

I think Bruins go back out the East. Like I said if not blues I kinda like dallas. Vegas don’t scare me. Yea it hard to repeat but don’t mean it can’t be done, blues gonna be a very tough out for anyone, they havnt lost their hunger, they have great leadership, id be shocked if they didn’t get to at least the west conf finals. Maybe they were begging cause I have a 10-1 on them, be careful what you wish for!
    Homer!!!!

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Homer!!!!

lakerboy

Flyers vs penguins starts at 4pm. Will be watching. Huge flyers lifer.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: USCPHILLYGUY

2daBank

What do you mean? You mean like on the ice med assistance or a COVID med assistance? Medics could be bubbled too, I really know nothing about the protocol.

I'm sure we'll see some players exit the bubble and quarantine to get back in, probably not reckless NBA style though.

Surely they will have plenty of medical staff in the bubble??!! NHL not like mlb, they have put plenty of time and thought into this while mlb was fighting over money and amount of games!

lakerboy

Toronto not in stage 3 so no strip joint food. 🤣
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave lakerboy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First 1234 Last