jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Some heavy hitters here man I shake now with a $20 bet

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 877

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Some heavy hitters here man I shake now with a $20 bet
    My current bet not looking good. Do you have a room to rent?

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    You got me beat. My largest play ever was $15k on the Patriots -3 in Super Bowl LI. Yeah, the one they miraculously came back in. The one where Vegas Dave was screaming and chest thumping about how he is the best, an expert, told you so, blah blah blah. Flew my dad out to watch it with me and sweated my fukking ass off like no other. My wife put on “Antique Roadshow” in the other room and treaded lightly. I was done and defeated but thank god Tom Brady wasn’t. Immediately following the victory I took my dad to the Candy Store strip club in Phoenix, AZ to get some low end tugs and . I’ve lost too many times to count on $500-$1k NFL bets.
    sounds awesome to take your dad for that. nice way to celebrate.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 877

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    sounds awesome to take your dad for that. nice way to celebrate.
    My dad is funny. I took his ass to Silver City Cabaret in Dallas when we were there for a football game. Of course, we are upstairs in the tug room with a few of us hanging with some bimbos drinking shots and doing some of that dummy dust off the table. Just a shit show... I send my dad off to the lap dance VIP area with a stack of “silver city bucks”... Music cranking louder than ever. All of a sudden the music stops for a break in the song and all we hear is my dad saying “that’s a nice pu**y, looks like one I saw in Saigon”... she was a Vietnamese stripper. What a mess. This was after the damn guy ordered a tomahawk steak in the restaurant... had no clue it was the biggest steak in the building.
    Points Awarded:

pologq gave mjsuax13 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Truth about amount bet.

You have people that can bet 10K a game because they have 20 mil in the bank and it's nothing.

You have people that have 10K to their name and bet the whole thing because they are degens.

You have people that work for a living supporting family that bet 10 dollars a game

You have people with 10 bucks to their name and bet the whole thing because they are degens.

Bottom line, it doesn't make a bit of difference what somebody bets, it's whether or not they can win the game.
    Points Awarded:

mjsuax13 gave RangeFinder 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

pologq gave RangeFinder 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by RangeFinder View Post
    Truth about amount bet.

You have people that can bet 10K a game because they have 20 mil in the bank and it's nothing.

You have people that have 10K to their name and bet the whole thing because they are degens.

You have people that work for a living supporting family that bet 10 dollars a game

You have people with 10 bucks to their name and bet the whole thing because they are degens.

Bottom line, it doesn't make a bit of difference what somebody bets, it's whether or not they can win the game.
    what if i am in debt and still gamble??????

asking for a friend

pologq

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    My dad is funny. I took his ass to Silver City Cabaret in Dallas when we were there for a football game. Of course, we are upstairs in the tug room with a few of us hanging with some bimbos drinking shots and doing some of that dummy dust off the table. Just a shit show... I send my dad off to the lap dance VIP area with a stack of “silver city bucks”... Music cranking louder than ever. All of a sudden the music stops for a break in the song and all we hear is my dad saying “that’s a nice pu**y, looks like one I saw in Saigon”... she was a Vietnamese stripper. What a mess. This was after the damn guy ordered a tomahawk steak in the restaurant... had no clue it was the biggest steak in the building.
    oh man that is classic. i love it.your dad sounds cool.

pologq

Quote Originally Posted by RangeFinder View Post
    Truth about amount bet.

100 percent right

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

me me

First 12