trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10359

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Wait??? What is the big deal ??? They told you what they were listing, if we don't like don't bet and move on????

Nobody uses a model more than LT, and he doesn't seem to have a problem??? I don't know why I even jumped in here???

I like Trobin I guess. BOL my man.
    You jumped in because it’s a topic near and dear to our hearts. It’s like if both leagues went to DH lol

how did you come to conclusion LT doesn’t have a problem with this? I would think anyone using a model would have a problem with how this affects their data. A model is only as good as the assumptions it’s based upon...

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    [FONT="]Important Message For MLB Rules

×[/FONT]

[FONT="]
    [FONT="]For the MLB games starting on Sunday, July 26th, 2020 we will revert back to our original rules.

Moneyline wagers will once again have action after the game goes 5 innings (4.5 innings if the home team is winning).

The game NO LONGER has to go 8.5/9 innings for Moneyline bets to have action.[/FONT]
    [/FONT]

Someone needs to explain this to me..thanks in advance
    Simply put, BOL going back to Money Lines official after 5 innings (4.5 if home team leads).

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

fading trobin heavy

trobin31

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    fading trobin heavy
    Please make sure to post and let us know how it goes

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

I made more money on bases the first three days then the dalai lama and his warped model will all season.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I made more money on bases the first three days then the dalai lama and his warped model will all season.
    but his model knows whos pitching dont forget!!!

trobin31

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    but his model knows whos pitching dont forget!!!
    Just let me know where you want me to post your faded and I’m happy to oblige. I want you to make money after all

trobin31

Well...looks like 5dimes went full crook on ALL of you. I had a Heat for East conference finals..cancelled. Anyone here who went to bat for 5dimes should be shot.

FUKIN CROOKS. I WOULD NEVER EVER PUT MONEY IN THAT SCAM OPERATION AGAIN IF I WERE YOU!!!

let’s get all the 5dimes shills in here just for old times sake!! Cash out requested. Go fuk yourselves. Great business model!! Whoever is in charge is burning it to the ground and I wouldn’t piss in the the ambers.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: tradeout

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

...I had a Heat for East conference finals..cancelled...

MeanPeopleSuck
    MeanPeopleSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 700

Well...looks like 5dimes went full crook on ALL of you. I had a Heat for East conference finals..cancelled. Anyone here who went to bat for 5dimes should be shot.

FUKIN CROOKS. I WOULD NEVER EVER PUT MONEY IN THAT SCAM OPERATION AGAIN IF I WERE YOU!!!

let’s get all the 5dimes shills in here just for old times sake!! Cash out requested. Go fuk yourselves. Great business model!! Whoever is in charge is burning it to the ground and I wouldn’t piss in the the ambers.
    I bleed with you. I had a $1500 bet on Giannis Antetokounmpo to be the NBA MVP. On the 11th they deleted the wager stating, "Wager to settle after September 25th, 2020."

I was cool with that since the NBA wouldn't give a firm date and I thought maybe 5D had inside info it wouldn't happen until the Finals or something.

So when Giannis was announced as the MVP on September 18th, I emailed them and extremely politely asked if they might reconsider grading that wager a win, since it turned out to settle before September 25th. Here was their reply:

"Greetings,

Thank you for contacting us. We are sorry this did not take place earlier this week, if that would've be the case the bet would be honor for sure, but since the wager was voided there is no chance we can credit your account with this ticket.Let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,
    Steve
    5Dimes Group"

But I don't even care about the bet, really. It was only to win $250. I'm more concerned whether I'll be paid anything at all. My withdrawal ($8223) was made on the 13th and I haven't heard from them.

I'll call in later today to ask for an updated time estimate, but yeah, this has definitely not been a fun experience at all.

First 123