stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

60 Mlb games each one worth about 3 Game Series

Managers going to manage each game like its October. With only 60 games, each game has an impact of a "3 game series". Expect managers to push their best starters deep into games Most teams have real crappy pens, so this is going to a be one wild ride

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

it is playoffs from the beginning to the end. kind of like it better this way with less games so they have meaning.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I think that will happen more so in sept. I can’t see teams pushing their studs early in this season and risking their careers for this goofy season. Maybe if they at the end of their contracts! Lol.

Teams getting to carry way more pitchers on roster than typical ain’t they? I’d expect to see lot of guys getting pulled sooner than later in these 1st few weeks especially since starters havnt had as much time to work up to stretching out as they typically do. I’m thinking 1st 5 unders then potentially live betting overs once we see starter pitch count rising. This new 3 batter rule for relievers I think gonna lead to some crooked numbers late in games!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    it is playoffs from the beginning to the end. kind of like it better this way with less games so they have meaning.
    The urgency is kinda cool but I disagree it “better”. You need more games to truly see the cream rise to top. Starting hot for a few months shouldn’t make you champs in this sport imo. I can think of so many so-so teams who were surprising then reality sets in after the all star break! Baseball the ultimate sample size sport, but I do think for a year it be kinda cool and fun.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 234

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    This

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    The urgency is kinda cool but I disagree it “better”. You need more games to truly see the cream rise to top. Starting hot for a few months shouldn’t make you champs in this sport imo. I can think of so many so-so teams who were surprising then reality sets in after the all star break! Baseball the ultimate sample size sport, but I do think for a year it be kinda cool and fun.
    So based on teams starting hot like in the past is there not value in long shots to make it into the playoffs?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    So based on teams starting hot like in the past is there not value in long shots to make it into the playoffs?
    Damn right there is!! I have 6-7 teams with 20-1 or better I got futures on! I think guys taking doyers or yanks this year are crazy. Of course they loaded but that shows up more over a entire season. Now they trying to add teams to playoffs at last minute? That gives even more value to long shots and less to the favs.

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I think that will happen more so in sept. I can’t see teams pushing their studs early in this season and risking their careers for this goofy season. Maybe if they at the end of their contracts! Lol.

Teams getting to carry way more pitchers on roster than typical ain’t they? I’d expect to see lot of guys getting pulled sooner than later in these 1st few weeks especially since starters havnt had as much time to work up to stretching out as they typically do. I’m thinking 1st 5 unders then potentially live betting overs once we see starter pitch count rising. This new 3 batter rule for relievers I think gonna lead to some crooked numbers late in games!
    I don’t see them waiting that long. They have no idea when/if they’ll lose a key player or half the team to this Covid shit.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    I don’t see them waiting that long. They have no idea when/if they’ll lose a key player or half the team to this Covid shit.
    I gotta think the 1st 2 turns thru the rotation most managers will be cautious with their starters. I can’t imagine any them been stretched out real far in those limited camps. I havnt seen any box scores in those limited warmup games where any pitchers went more than 5 innings, most little less. I imagine they get one more start before they start going 100+ pitches deep into games. Maybe not, just not real sure.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Games are very important now every one of them which will make it good

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Like it better

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

fired up!!!!