RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    i dont have a draft kings account
    rudy i will play u heads up for 10 dollars, tough times right now
    well

how were you going to play for $10

you are clown and very embarrassing for you after I stepped up and said ok lets do it

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    well

how were you going to play for $10

you are clown and very embarrassing for you after I stepped up and said ok lets do it
    my brother has an account he plays for small stakes 5 dollars 10 dollar entries i could do a matchup on his if i wanted for small stakes, ive never been into the draft kings contest, i think it's a rig job u have professionals with hundreds of entries and the normal person has no chance to win

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Quote Originally Posted by CHOICE View Post
    He WD.
    Damn. In that case I'm just gonna go Dustin Johnson at 10-1. I know not going on a limb, but it's an easy course and he's far superior in talent to most everyone else in that field.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

andrew jackson on all these guys ran rooyed gets a hamilton as well

norlander
    van rooyen
    sam burns
    straka
    list
    ortiz
    merritt

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness

my brother has an account he plays for small stakes 5 dollars 10 dollar entries i could do a matchup on his if i wanted for small stakes, ive never been into the draft kings contest, i think it's a rig job u have professionals with hundreds of entries and the normal person has no chance to win
    we would be playing heads up dumbass

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

we would be playing heads up dumbass
    i offered to play u and u passed

good lucks

RudyRuetigger

i offered to play u and u passed

good lucks
    remember, you said my stakes were too small for you

i offered 109-530

you came back with $10

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

remember, you said my stakes were too small for you

i offered 109-530

you came back with $10
    ur annoying rudy not going to reply to u anymore, u should self ban for a year after biden loses georgia

RudyRuetigger

ur annoying rudy not going to reply to u anymore, u should self ban for a year after biden loses georgia
    have you forgot the conversation?

democrats 101

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

POWER RANKINGS: 3M OPEN

RANK PLAYER COMMENT
    15 Charles Howell III Returns to the site of lost opportunity with a similar top-30 drought as this time in 2019. He began last year's finale just two shots off the lead, and then backpedaled into a T23.
    14 Will Gordon Reset after missing the cut in Detroit, but he's all set for membership in 2020-21. Everything until then is a bonus. In 26 rounds on the PGA TOUR this season, he ranks eighth in GIR.
    13 Patrick Rodgers Refuses to rest but why should he with a pair of top 20s in the restart. That includes a T18 at the Memorial where he led the field in putting inside 10 feet (67-for-70).
    12 Doc Redman Got chewed up at Muirfield Village last week, but he connected three top 25s on easier tracks in his three previous starts. Currently 18th on TOUR in greens in regulation.
    11 Russell Henley The streaky 31-year-old missed last year's cut, but he placed T7 at the Workday Charity Open where he ranked second in GIR and T5 in proximity. Also led the field in scrambling.
    10 Luke List Not that he's complaining because it has to feel good, but he's played some stressful golf lately. At the same time, the win on the KFT in June also was a relief. T10 last week at Muirfield Village.
    9 Erik van Rooyen Last week's T22 positioned the South African to strike for PGA TOUR membership in 2020-21. Inside the top 10 at the Memorial in GIR, proximity and Strokes Gained: Tee-to-Green.
    8 Lucas Glover Closed out a T7 here last year with a course-record-tying 62. Since play resumed this summer, the renown ball-striker is 5-for-5 with four top 25s thanks to consistently improved putting.
    7 Henrik Norlander Flashed terrific putting for the second straight start, this time it yielded at T6 at Memorial. It also keeps alive the possibility for something special for a guy best known as a ball-striker.
    6 Charley Hoffman The 43-year-old has manufactured what could be classified as a veteran season amid bouts of flat form. Rested after a T7 at the Workday. He's 20th on TOUR in putting: birdies-or-better.
    5 Tommy Fleetwood Don't call it a holdout, but the Brit was patient in his return to action during a pandemic. In the last 12 months, he has a win, three seconds, a third, a T4 and a T5 worldwide.
    4 Tony Finau Hard to believe that last week's front-loaded solo eighth was his first top 20 since the playoff loss in Arizona in early February. T3 in greens hit en route to a T23 at last year's 3M Open.
    3 Dustin Johnson After taking two weeks off post-Travelers triumph, he went 80-80 at Memorial. It's less intense to miss the cut by a million than by one, though. Ranks 16th in putting: birdies-or-better.
    2 Matthew Wolff Given his profile, the first-time defending champ doesn't project concern despite new distractions and duties. Rebounded for a T22 at Memorial where almost everything was solid.
    1 Harris English If time off due to COVID-19 was a bother, it wasn't reflected in a T13 at the Memorial. Nine top 20s this season. So consistently strong throughout his bag and showing no signs of a slump.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

EXPERT PICKS: 3M OPEN
    EXPERT

LINEUP
    WINNER
    COMMENT
    SEAN MARTIN

SENIOR EDITOR
    Tony Finau
    Tommy Fleetwood
    Dustin Johnson
    Matthew Wolff

Sam Burns
    Brooks Koepka
    Matthew Wolff Defending champ is coming off a solid T22 at Muirfield Village where all parts of his game looked impressive.
    ROB BOLTON

FANTASY INSIDER
    Harris English
    Tony Finau
    Dustin Johnson
    Matthew Wolff

Tommy Fleetwood
    Lucas Glover
    Harris English No reason not to clear the deck in the final event of Segment 3. The returning Fleetwood will challenge for the highest ownership percentage, but my projected winner continues to glide under the radar.
    BEN EVERILL

STAFF WRITER

Tony Finau
    Dustin Johnson
    Tommy Fleetwood
    Matthew Wolff

Cameron Davis
    Brooks Koepka
    Tony Finau Curses are meant to be broken. Finau has form on the board and sooner or later it’s going to last all four rounds. I’ll say sooner.

CAMERON MORFIT

STAFF WRITER

Tony Finau
    Dustin Johnson
    Carlos Ortiz
    Matthew Wolff

Paul Casey
    Brooks Koepka
    Matthew Wolff He came close at Rocket Mortgage and is back in his happy place. Repeat.

MIKE McALLISTER

MANAGING EDITOR
    Harris English
    Tommy Fleetwood
    Dustin Johnson
    Matthew Wolff

Lucas Glover
    Erik van Rooyen

Tommy Fleetwood He’s certainly rested but will he be rusty? I’m banking that he’s not.
    JASON SOBEL

THE ACTION NETWORK, GOLFBET
    Henrik Norlander
    Erik Van Rooyen
    Sahith Theegala
    Kristoffer Ventura

Sam Burns
    Tony Finau
    Erik van Rooyen He went to college in Minnesota, married a woman from there, will be staying at his in-laws' house and loves this golf course -- oh, and he's 43rd in the world and playing well. That's enough for me. (For GolfBet's favorites this week, click here)

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

van rooyen +4500
    cabrera bello +7000
    howell III +8000
    tringale +12500
    watney +15000
    English +3000

DJ +1100

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

British Masters

Suri +7000
    Armitage +7000
    Paisley +5500
    Johnston +5000
    Stone +4500

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

GOLF — Carlos Ortiz (undisclosed) has withdrawn from the 3M Open

brock
    brock's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12616

Ryan Moore +5500
    Charley Hoffman +7000

CHOICE
    CHOICE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2763

Was listening to Will Gordon's caddie on a podcast last night. He said that driving distance is very important this week, and you can bomb and gouge this course. Finau is bombing it further than anyone in the field right now. He might very well win finally. 14-1 is not a good number.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by CHOICE View Post
    Was listening to Will Gordon's caddie on a podcast last night. He said that driving distance is very important this week, and you can bomb and gouge this course. Finau is bombing it further than anyone in the field right now. He might very well win finally. 14-1 is not a good number.
    if tony could just putt

RITZ
    RITZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12461

Finau best player not to win more has to get over the Saturday/Sunday pressure and play steady golf.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90300

i bought a month worth using a promo code

Lucas Glover seems to check alot of boxes
    He does bud.

Cinci has Straka I like him as a long shot.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    He does bud.

Cinci has Straka I like him as a long shot.
    i like straka he has been playing well the last few weeks and when he gets hot he makes alot of birdies

CHOICE
    CHOICE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2763

The Corollary course for 3M is The Rocket Mortage. Strakas results there: T8, T11. He is a good play this week. It is pretty cringeworthy to see anyone betting Glover at anything below 60-1. The guy hasn't won in his last 206 starts.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

i like straka he has been playing well the last few weeks and when he gets hot he makes alot of birdies
    Correct

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Sam Burns, Lucas Glover, Brian Harman

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

from pgatour.com joshua perry

Perry’s 3M Open Betting Picks, Preview: Expect Another Longshot Winner at TPC Twin Cities

The Course

TPC Twin Cities comes in at 7,431 yards for a par 71.
    The main defense is water, which is in play on about half the holes, but if players stay dry, they can go really low. I’d expect the winner to be in the 20-under par range, a stark contrast to what we saw at Muirfield Village last week.
    In the end, it will likely come down to whoever brings a hot putter with them to the Twin Cities. We’ll be dealing with bentgrass greens this week and they usually don’t favor anyone in particular.
    The Favorites

As mentioned, there are plenty of stars taking the week off.
    Dustin Johnson opened as the favorite at +1000 ($10 bet wins $100), fresh off a pair of 80s at Memorial. He’s epitomized the highs and lows of the game in a two-event swing — winning at the Travelers and following it up with a 16-over at Jack’s Place.
    Brooks Koepka is right behind DJ at +1200. Koepka recently said the knee injury that’s plagued him since the fall is still giving him trouble, so that alone is enough of a reason for me to steer clear at this price. Plus, he hasn’t shown any real signs of contending since the restart.
    Perhaps the most intriguing field note is that Tommy Fleetwood will make his first start since the hiatus. The long-haired Liverpudlian is tied with Tony Finau at +1400.
    I’ve avoided betting on these top guys in their first event since the restart and I won’t change that approach now. I just don’t feel comfortable betting such short odds when I don’t know where a guy’s game is at.
    Finau fell from +6600 at Memorial to +1400 this week, which is the biggest odds dip in this range. His struggles down the stretch are well known at this point and he isn’t really bettable at such a short number.
    Paul Casey and Matthew Wolff close out this range at +2200 and +2500, respectively.
    Casey, who missed the cut at Muirfield Village, made my card at +8000 last week, but I’ve got no interest in him at +2200.
    Wolff won this event as a 100-1 longshot last season, and even though I’ll pass on him at this number, I’ll look for similar guys who are long off the tee and can ride a hot putter.
    The Mid-Tier

I’ll start my card with a play on Sam Burns at +5000.
    Burns has played well in much stronger fields than this one since the break and has finished inside the top-30 in each of his last three starts. In addition to his solid form, he’s a good driver and usually putts well, so he meets the profile that I’m looking to back at TPC Twin Cities, where he notched a seventh-place finish in 2019.
    Burns looked like a really strong prospect coming out of the Korn Ferry Tour a few years ago but a wrist injury slowed his progress. He seems to have worked his way back from that.
    With the stars away, this is a good chance for Burns to break through.
    Pick: Sam Burns +5000

Patrick Rodgers is next up at +6600. The 28-year-old is strong off the tee and can get hot with the putter, plus he’s coming off a top-20 performance in a loaded field at Memorial.
    Rodgers is pretty hit-and-miss with his irons, but I’d expect him to grab a win at some point and he can shine in this type of field.

I’m also in on another bomber who putts it well, Jhonattan Vegas, at +7000.
    Vegas has made three out of four cuts since the pause and he hasn’t lost strokes off the tee since October, so his form and profile are where I want them to be heading into the 3M.
    I wouldn’t dip too far below these numbers on any of the guys in this range. True value will be tough to find in this field, so sure to shop around for the best price.
    Pick: Jhonnatan Vegas +7000

The Longshots

Wolff cashed in this range last year, so there’s no reason to think we couldn’t have another longshot winner again this week.
    My first play in this range will be Kristoffer Ventura at +9000.
    Ventura has a couple of top-10 finishes on the Korn Ferry Tour since the restart and he finished 21st in his last PGA TOUR start at the Rocket Mortgage, so his game is in good shape.
    Ventura doesn’t come with the same hype as Wolff or Viktor Hovland, his former college teammates, but he’s been playing solid golf and could find himself playing alongside them more consistently after picking up a couple of KFT wins last summer.
    Pick: Kristoffer Ventura +9000

I’m also going to back my old friend, Keith Mitchell, at +12500.
    Not much has gone Mitchell’s way recently but he gained strokes on approach for the first since the restart at Memorial and finished 22nd. His putter has been fine and he’s long enough off the tee, so if he can keep his approach in line he should be able to compete this week. Mitchell won in a much better field than this, so I’ll bet on his game continuing to trend in the right direction.
    Pick: Keith Mitchell +12500

Lastly, I’ll back Derek Ernst at +30000.
    Ernst was the 54-hole leader on the Korn Ferry Tour last week and he’s seemed to have found his groove again. Ernst has three straight top-20 finishes on the KFT and, outside of a rough five-hole stretch to begin his final round, he was as good as anybody in the field at TPC San Antonio over the weekend.
    Ernst won at Quail Hollow, another driver-heavy course, so I’ll throw a dart on him at a huge number.
    Pick: Derek Ernst +30000

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Casey+2000
    We agree this week

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

I like the chalk.

DJ all weekend for me.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Fleetwood’s game is perfect for this course. Watch him score well and win this Sunday.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

Fleetwood’s game is perfect for this course. Watch him score well and win this Sunday.
    Funny you mention him, I was just thinking about using a few Fleetwood props.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

only concern he hasn't played a tour event in a long time

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

only concern he hasn't played a tour event in a long time
    He isn’t Tiger.

He had been playing a lot just not on the tour. This course is perfect for him to return on. It’s set up just the way he plays and hits.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Funny you mention him, I was just thinking about using a few Fleetwood props.
    I say do it.

Good luck this weekend!

Golf, Baseball and NASCAR

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Brooks Koepka the easiest auto fade in PGA history regular tour events

If you bet him your a 10x loser and know nothing about golf

RudyRuetigger