KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    thanks guys this was a tough one and make up for that kc loss in extra time a couple of nights ago for sure.........
    My biggest bet of the day. Had to make up for some bullshit this morning. Never easy. Everything I gathered pointed towards a comfortable win...
    Lots of games tomorrow

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

KH CAN can i send you some high blood pressure pills for thur action, i got to restock those after this one lol

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    KH CAN can i send you some high blood pressure pills for thur action, i got to restock those after this one lol
    I’m Glad they finally put Wondolowski in. No clue what took them so long

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

That was a crazy ass match. Kept thinking the stats sure don’t point to Vancouver winning this! Sj had so much possession, so many shots, and broke a mls record for corners! Insane it took a ferocious comeback and a last minute of extra time goal to win it!

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

that was i thought at the half, with so much attacking and only 1 goal, that what i could not get, but at least it was a winner and it make up for me that kc loss a couple of night ago, but damn gambling drain you at time in games like this and i said one time before to win a soccer game like this or have a last sec shot go in to win a big basketball game it IS BETTER THAN SEX for your bank account anyway lol

First 12