DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Unreal

hawkeye 16
    Update your status
    hawkeye 16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10404

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    That's funny because I learned my knowledge at a Mexican bar that I used to play pool at.

The bartender is the one that filled me in, she told me to watch my drinks around them.

Lucky you got out of there when you did, Hawkeye.
    LOL. When I told that story to my pool "mentor" and good friend (old Hispanic dude from Texas), he said that's why I always keep my drink in my hand. By the way, for some reason Mexicans like to play pool. (I'll probably get banned for saying that in today's world). But, English people like cricket, Americans like American football, Aussies like rugby. I'm not sure what the deal is.

Anyway, getting roofied is a weird feeling. It's happened to me three times. Some people might call BS, "you were just drunk", but it is a totally different feeling.

The other two times:

I stopped off at a cheap motel on I-40. I walked to the nearest bar (Rte. 66, biker bar, at least I thought). It was close to dark. Had a beer on the patio with a couple bikers.

Then I sat at the bar and this dance music started playing in this attached dance type club. I didn't think nothing of it. Next thing I know I look around and guys are kissing (mind you I don't have anything against gay dudes, it's just not my thing).

I went to the bathroom, but left my drink at bar. When I come out some guy yells at me "Do you want to party or not?" I decided it was time to leave. As I was walking back to the motel, my legs kind of stopped working. Meanwhile, it's nighttime and the desert was on my right, and all I could think about was that rattlesnakes come out at night. I didn't think I'd make it (it was a long walk). I ended up shitting myself on the way, but I did make it to the motel somehow. I threw up, took a shower and had one hell of a hangover.

The first time, some Coast Guard dudes tried to steal my girl, but harm was avoided then too, at least I think. Another long story and I'm sick of typing.

Long story short, keep your drink with you. If it happens to you, trust me you will know it.
    Points Awarded:

DiggityDaggityDo gave hawkeye 16 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Oh wow Hawkeye... You found the Blue Oyster!

And then shit yourself.

Tremendous story.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90300

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye 16 View Post
    LOL. When I told that story to my pool "mentor" and good friend (old Hispanic dude from Texas), he said that's why I always keep my drink in my hand. By the way, for some reason Mexicans like to play pool. (I'll probably get banned for saying that in today's world). But, English people like cricket, Americans like American football, Aussies like rugby. I'm not sure what the deal is.

Anyway, getting roofied is a weird feeling. It's happened to me three times. Some people might call BS, "you were just drunk", but it is a totally different feeling.

The other two times:

I stopped off at a cheap motel on I-40. I walked to the nearest bar (Rte. 66, biker bar, at least I thought). It was close to dark. Had a beer on the patio with a couple bikers.

Then I sat at the bar and this dance music started playing in this attached dance type club. I didn't think nothing of it. Next thing I know I look around and guys are kissing (mind you I don't have anything against gay dudes, it's just not my thing).

I went to the bathroom, but left my drink at bar. When I come out some guy yells at me "Do you want to party or not?" I decided it was time to leave. As I was walking back to the motel, my legs kind of stopped working. Meanwhile, it's nighttime and the desert was on my right, and all I could think about was that rattlesnakes come out at night. I didn't think I'd make it (it was a long walk). I ended up shitting myself on the way, but I did make it to the motel somehow. I threw up, took a shower and had one hell of a hangover.

The first time, some Coast Guard dudes tried to steal my girl, but harm was avoided then too, at least I think. Another long story and I'm sick of typing.

Long story short, keep your drink with you. If it happens to you, trust me you will know it.
    Wow

hawkeye 16
    Update your status
    hawkeye 16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10404

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Oh wow Hawkeye... You found the Blue Oyster!

And then shit yourself.

Tremendous story.

What movie is that from?

It was crazy Diggity. I'm sure you've seen it, but my experience reminded of "From Dusk till Dawn".

One minute it's a biker bar and the next minute it was a gay night club.

It's on route 66 right off I-40 somewhere in New Mexico in case you want to check it out. I was just looking to have a couple beers after a long road trip.

The main reason I know someone put something in my drink, was because I was only on my second or third beer each time it's happened to me. Trust me when I say that I can handle more than 2-3 beers.

Plus, I don't know how better to describe it, but your legs turn to Jello.

I'm just glad I escaped without who knows what being done each time.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Stay away from
    Bars

really can’t drink anything anymore if not sealed

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

Screw Delmar.Saratoga is the best. Hopefully everything stays on course

First 12