JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye 16 View Post
    There was an elderly lady that lived in my building. She liked to drink a few beers, and she would knock on the door and ask me to go to the store for her to get beer and lottery tickets. We would share a few beers over good conversation. She was quite the story teller.

She eventually had to be on oxygen. I quit making beer runs for her because I felt guilty about her medical condition. I just heard she passed away, but I'm not sure if it was from the virus or not. It could have been, she had bad asthma.

I'm sure it wasn't a pleasant way to go.
    I would have liked to hang with her.. You can learn alot from old people.. Pick their brains and learn history.. Sorry she passed but it sounds like she was old and had a good time going out with beer runs and what not..

I can't hate on that.. We all gotta die sometime.. That's just life.

I ponder on this when thinking about life - Every 100 years there is a COMPLETE NEW set of people that are occupying this pretty blue planet of ours..

It's a trip to think about..

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Booya, I'm so sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers definitely go out to your family. Regarding the issue at hand, I know there will never be a way ti do it, but I would be curious how many deaths were caused due to people not getting the treatment they needed because their procedure was deemed "non-essential". I believe the numbers would be higher than people would think.
    Good luck getting them to give a honest answer about that.

hawkeye 16
    Update your status
    hawkeye 16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10404

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Those are scary, I had one when I was 17 maybe, I remember telling my friends it felt like I was tripping on acid (We wernt on anything other than maybe a few beers) cause colors starting melting all together, next thing I know I’m on a stretcher getting in ambulance.
    Seizures suck. I had a couple when I was a kid, but then never had any problems.

The last two I've had were more recent and probably due to trying to quit drinking, although doctors will blame anything on drinking.

I don't remember either one, except I pissed my pants both times. The one I was with someone and he said I was foaming at the mouth. The other one, I was by myself and woke up underneath a table. I actually thought I was in bed for a second. I eventually looked in the mirror and my face was all bloody. I had somehow scraped a lot of the skin off my face from the carpet.

Be very careful when you detox from alcohol. Get help or try and ween yourself off.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Seizures suck. I had a couple when I was a kid, but then never had any problems.

The last two I've had were more recent and probably due to trying to quit drinking, although doctors will blame anything on drinking.

I don't remember either one, except I pissed my pants both times. The one I was with someone and he said I was foaming at the mouth. The other one, I was by myself and woke up underneath a table. I actually thought I was in bed for a second. I eventually looked in the mirror and my face was all bloody. I had somehow scraped a lot of the skin off my face from the carpet.

Be very careful when you detox from alcohol. Get help or try and ween yourself off.
    I pissed myself too, think it standard with a seizure. They think mine was from playing this video gm system where you stuck your face up to goggle things and was nothing but black backround and think only color inside was this red. I forget wtf it even was, it never caught on or got popular. Anyways we went from playin that then were playin that nba jam game that was like 2 on 2 full court goofy game. Anyways all the colors started running together in my brain and that bout all I remember till I woke up on stretcher. Ain’t ever had another one since and that was shoot 25 years ago now.

hawkeye 16
    Update your status
    hawkeye 16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10404

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I would have liked to hang with her.. You can learn alot from old people.. Pick their brains and learn history.. Sorry she passed but it sounds like she was old and had a good time going out with beer runs and what not..

I can't hate on that.. We all gotta die sometime.. That's just life.

I ponder on this when thinking about life - Every 100 years there is a COMPLETE NEW set of people that are occupying this pretty blue planet of ours..

It's a trip to think about..
    Yes, it is a trip. I loved to hear my grandpa's stories. WWII, the depression, etc. He didn't like to talk about the war much. He did have a Purple Heart, and he told about shooting down a Japanese Zero. Not much else. He probably had what we would call PTSD today. They just didn't talk about it,

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Yes, it is a trip. I loved to hear my grandpa's stories. WWII, the depression, etc. He didn't like to talk about the war much. He did have a Purple Heart, and he told about shooting down a Japanese Zero. Not much else. He probably had what we would call PTSD today. They just didn't talk about it,
    My Grandfather had been awarded the purple heart also along with many other medals to go along with that... I use to play with them when I was a kid.. No they don't like to talk about it. I'd blow off fireworks and fire crackers as a teen around the 4th of July and he'd freak out..

Today I understand why - When bullets are buzzing by your head, big sounding bombs going off around you and shaking the ground, then seeing your friends and company members die before your very eyes that has got to weigh on you and get to you over time!! Your life can go at any moment!!! I wouldn't wanna talk about that either.. War is ugly. PTSD is real ...

Weighs heavy on your soul. You get use to seeing death. Desensitizes you which is never a good thing. That's why I FULLY support our American vets that have seen REAL combat today.
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-12-20 at 09:18 PM.

Black Coffee
    Black Coffee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2360

Sorry for your loss Booya...

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by ronald View Post
    If Obama were President right now and we had the exact same Covid numbers as we do now, the media would be praising him for the job he's done, while at the same time blaming the high cases on poverty, racism, and guns.

It sounds ridiculous, but it's true.
    Obama wouldn’t have those numbers. Only an orangutan posing as a president has those numbers.

ERBtheGREAT
    ERBtheGREAT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1470

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Obama wouldn’t have those numbers. Only an orangutan posing as a president has those numbers.
    Yeah, Obama would have stopped testing already like he did with H1N1.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by ERBtheGREAT View Post
    Yeah, Obama would have stopped testing already like he did with H1N1.
    He had Ebola too and I remember he let scientists deal with it. Not celebrity apprentices.

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Booya...my condolences to you and your family
    on the passing of your Dad.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Booya sorry for pops ..

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Cmon guys, Booyas pops died and yall arguin presidents. Theres 1000 other threads here yall can argue about that.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pablo222

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

What two appointments did they push off that he was suppose to have? Did they think he was healthy beforehand or did they know he had serious issues?

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Sucks man, should have never been the case.

Hope you can find a way to heal a little.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

real sorry about your Dad Booyah

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    I just found out that my father had two major appointments delayed due to COVID....he died Tuesday. Yes so I am a little biased and pissed...
    That is fukking Bullshit!

I'd go fukkin berserk on that POS hospital including a lawsuit!

PAULYPOKER

My dad was hospitalized twice during this Pandemic.

Once for congestive heart failure and once for hernia surgery.

He is doing very well now.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23924

The amount of money that hospitals make due to "COVID" is absurd. Also, that is why they are praying the numbers keep climbing so they can open up more gyms as beds. Revenue machine.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post

My dad was hospitalized twice during this Pandemic.

Once for congestive heart failure and once for hernia surgery.

He is doing very well now.
    Also Booya,when my dad was hospitalized for congestive heart failure they tried to send him home once they were able to get his vitals under control but he was too weak to get out of bed.

I told them go ahead and try to discharge him and I'll drive him right back around to the ER!

That ended that, so he stayed about a week longer to regain his strength.

PAULYPOKER

To put it bluntly.I would kill for my dad!

I'd risk my own freedom and life for my Dad in a heartbeat.

So I know what you're going through Booya and I'm very sorry.

Within the last year my Dad has gone through Hell and back.

Starting July 31st of last year,,
    He beat Bladder cancer by being infected with Tuberculosis as the cure as it destroyed the tumor.

Then he had congestive heart failure in in mid Oct.

Then he had pneumonia and dysphagia(had to learn how to swallow again)Late nov.most of Dec.

Then congestive heart failure again in April during pandemic.

Then hernia surgery in late June during pandemic..

Everytime he went to the Hospital I had to except accept that there was a moderate chance he could die.

Worst feelings (5 times in a year's span) I have ever dealt with in my life.
    Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 07-13-20 at 03:02 PM. Reason: Mistaked except as accept

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Sorry to hear of the passing of your Dad, Booya. Condolences to the rest of the family.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Quote Originally Posted by Black Coffee View Post
    Sorry for your loss Booya...
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Masters View Post
    Booya...my condolences to you and your family
    on the passing of your Dad.
    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Booya sorry for pops ..
    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Cmon guys, Booyas pops died and yall arguin presidents. Theres 1000 other threads here yall can argue about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Sucks man, should have never been the case.

Hope you can find a way to heal a little.
    Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    real sorry about your Dad Booyah

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    Sorry to hear of the passing of your Dad, Booya. Condolences to the rest of the family.
    Thanks guys! kind words and respect! Death is a part of life...I will never know but I just hope it wasnt due to him not being able to be seen by a Dr. because of this damn virus. One of his appointments was with his cardiologist which is frustrating since he did have a heart attack.

I still will not blame anyone or anything for his death....shit happens but thanks for all the condolences!

PAULYPOKER

May you find have the strength to pull through the loss of your Father Booya.

From your posting history alone I can tell you're very strong willed.

You got this!

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

May you find have the strength to pull through the loss of your Father Booya.

From your posting history alone I can tell you're very strong willed.

You got this!
    Respect Pauly.....

I talk a lot of shit but it is who I am
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Respect Pauly.....

I talk a lot of shit but it is who I am
    I know where i live the hospitals were not doing many procedures unless they were life threatening. I think that now that has changed a bit. Back in May i was due a cardioversion and they postponed it until last week of June. I stll had to quarantine for a full week before that procedure. Then no one could come into the hospital with me. Your Dad's medical doctor's should be able to fill you in on whether or not those appts. were just ck up type visits or for something else..GL...

First 12