Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 384

Adrian Wojnarowski "Suspended" By ESPN

Adrian Wojnarowski has been suspended by ESPN for sending “fuck you” in response to an email from Missouri senator Josh Hawley about the NBA and China, sources tell Outkick. At press time, we were unable to determine the length of the suspension for the NBA insider as it’s being held close to the vest.

After sending the email, Wojnarowski wrote the following apology:

ESPN issued the following statement: “This is completely unacceptable behavior and we do not condone it. It is inexcusable for anyone working for ESPN to respond in the way Adrian did to Senator Hawley. We are addressing it directly with Adrian and specifics of those conversations will remain internal.”

One ironic part of this story is that Wojnarowski lost a lot of money in China when he liked Daryl Morey’s tweet in support of Hong Kong protestors. He was attacked by bots, even received some death threats, and lost the show “Woj in the house” that was watched there by a lot of people. However, it was clear from his two word answer that he did not appreciate receiving the answer from Senator Hawley.

An ESPN spokesperson declined to comment and a rep for Wojnarowski could not immediately be reached for comment.

The incident occurred after Hawley’s office sent a news release detailing a letter he planned to send NBA Commissioner Adam Silver, criticizing the league’s decision to limit messages players can wear on their uniforms to “pre-approved, social justice slogans” while “censoring support” for law enforcement and criticism of the Chinese Communist Party.

Hawley wrote in the letter to Silver that the league’s “free expression appears to stop at the edge of your corporate sponsors’ sensibilities.”

Wojnarowski, who is arguably ESPN’s most prominent reporter and breaks so much NBA news on Twitter that his messages have been dubbed “Woj Bombs,” apparently didn’t appreciate Hawley’s message.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Espn is so weak. Everyone should tell that douche bag Hawley to Fukk off. He a complete waste of air who got voted In by the redneck idiot farm counties of missouri.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15307

LOL

I tell Mayors, Governors and Senators to fuk off on twitter every single day.

If an employer ever saw my twitter account I would never be allowed to have a job.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7671

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    LOL

I tell Mayors, Governors and Senators to fuk off on twitter every single day.

If an employer ever saw my twitter account I would never be allowed to have a job.
    I called Justin Timberlake a retard and got banned from Twitter. Best thing that ever happened to me. Twitter is a huge angry clusterfukk.
    Points Awarded:

JAKEPEAVY21 gave lakerboy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nismo gave lakerboy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I called Justin Timberlake a retard and got banned from Twitter. Best thing that ever happened to me. Twitter is a huge angry clusterfukk.
    Lol. Never really been on it. So you call him a retard and what he complains about it and you get banned? So he a pussy and a retard. Lol

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47501

I have no social media and much happier for it.

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

a couple of yrs ago on twitter i call cam newton fig newton and they ban me from the carolina panthers twitter site, keep pounding lol

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Imagine if he said the same thing to AOC

Emily_Haines

I've got a few 12 hour timeouts.

Almost every reply in any of the elected officials that are radical leftists is some variation of fuk off.

Adrian needs to get a burner account to post what he really thinks.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Twitter by far the worst social media app ever invented. It serves no purpose but to cause nonstop drama
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave Booya711 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: daneblazer

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    I have no social media and much happier for it.
    I generally agree.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Lol. Never really been on it. So you call him a retard and what he complains about it and you get banned? So he a pussy and a retard. Lol
    No of course he didn't complain. Twitter bans anyone who goes against the left.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Espn is so weak. Everyone should tell that douche bag Hawley to Fukk off. He a complete waste of air who got voted In by the redneck idiot farm counties of missouri.
    what exactly did hawley do wrong here?

supported Hong Kong protests?

am i missing something? im not up to date on this story

Emily_Haines

No of course he didn't complain. Twitter bans anyone who goes against the left.
    Twitter is a 90% liberal cess pool

Murphy tweets that masks required outside, bars closing and restaurants staying take out only

and every reply is some loser thanking him for keeping them safe.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I don't have a Twitter account. I get my news from SBR Players Talk.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    what exactly did hawley do wrong here?

supported Hong Kong protests?

am i missing something? im not up to date on this story
    Oh I dunno, I just know he a jerkoff, nothing wrong w telling him to Fukk off.

I think he was angry that nba jerseys can now have blm messages but apparently not support the stupid cops messages. I figure they can put whatever they want on their own jerseys and ain’t none of them trying to wear a support dumb ass cops patch! That my basic understanding, pretty much Hawley playing to his dumb ass family values cops are great supports from the rural areas of my retarded state.

RudyRuetigger

Oh I dunno, I just know he a jerkoff, nothing wrong w telling him to Fukk off.

I think he was angry that nba jerseys can now have blm messages but apparently not support the stupid cops messages. I figure they can put whatever they want on their own jerseys and ain’t none of them trying to wear a support dumb ass cops patch! That my basic understanding, pretty much Hawley playing to his dumb ass family values cops are great supports from the rural areas of my retarded state.
    finally read the article klc posted

you are right on the circumstances

lakerboy

Hawley basically questioning the NBA on why they can't call out China. Obviously it's the 💰. I believe senator Marsha Blackburn wrote a letter to the NBA and gave them a few weeks to respond on the details of the relationship they have with China.

RudyRuetigger

Hawley basically questioning the NBA on why they can't call out China. Obviously it's the . I believe senator Marsha Blackburn wrote a letter to the NBA and gave them a few weeks to respond on the details of the relationship they have with China.
    BLM and China have a lot in common

Makes sense

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Basically Woj a black lover he has to be

The best way on Twitter to hammer guys is tell them they like it in the ass I do it all the time

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

He will be the last talent they get rid of, many more have left a long time ago. They should have just changed the name to Disney when they bought them.

I mocked a Kardashian on Twitter yrs ago then got like a thousand threats and responded to some with death and violence. Once my suspension was over I went right at LeBron and charlie Villanueva then got banned

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 384

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Basically Woj a black lover he has to be

The best way on Twitter to hammer guys is tell them they like it in the ass I do it all the time
    The reason you tell people that is because you're hoping to find a companion.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    The reason you tell people that is because you're hoping to find a companion.
    Boom. Spot on.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    He will be the last talent they get rid of, many more have left a long time ago. They should have just changed the name to Disney when they bought them.

I mocked a Kardashian on Twitter yrs ago then got like a thousand threats and responded to some with death and violence. Once my suspension was over I went right at LeBron and charlie Villanueva then got banned
    SVP the only person left I don’t dislike.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23972

Who cares. No sports.

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

I only watch Fox news for all of my info.As a matter of fact, I will become a SBR PRO as soon as I can make a $100 donation to them (CK)