Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22592

Rumor has it Trump will wear a mask tomorrow?

He's going to a military hospital and they say he'll allow video/photo's of him wearing a face covering.

So what do you think the odds are?

Will that make the Most Powerful Man in the World....a pussy?
    Many here have said "Only pussies wear masks!"

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15307

Its a hospital you fukkin dumbass and once out the mask goes straight in the trash

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

I expect him to look like the Lone Ranger. It will be tremendous.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cecil127, and Bluehorseshoe

Mike Huntertz

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    Its a hospital you fukkin dumbass and once out the mask goes straight in the trash
    Why would he throw it away. Do you think masks are a bad thing Emily?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Who cares

We
    Got games

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23972

Let's resume the political bullshit Monday. Way too many games this weekend.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

He has to. He’s desperate because he is far behind. He will be trying many Hail Marys from now until November.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Ok, back to politics. We all know Trump is a disaster. The biggest problem we have is that no matter how big of a disaster Trump is, Biden could be worse. No one knows. I guess it is worth a shot at something new.....it could just get worse in other areas. But the biggest problem we have is that Biden is the front runner. We don't have a single person in this country who can run against Trump other than Biden, and that is what's sad.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Ok, back to politics. We all know Trump is a disaster. The biggest problem we have is that no matter how big of a disaster Trump is, Biden couldwould be worse. No one knows. I guess it is worth a shot at something new.....it could just get worse in other areas. But the biggest problem we have is that Biden is the front runner. We don't have a single person in this country who can run against Trump other than Biden, and that is what's sad.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Points Awarded:

Thrilla gave pavyracer 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19581

There are plenty of others who can run against Trump; Biden won because, just as in 2016, the game was fixed.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 848

Ok, back to politics. We all know Trump is a disaster. The biggest problem we have is that no matter how big of a disaster Trump is, Biden could be worse. No one knows. I guess it is worth a shot at something new.....it could just get worse in other areas. But the biggest problem we have is that Biden is the front runner. We don't have a single person in this country who can run against Trump other than Biden, and that is what's sad.
    You are a dead accurate. We got nothing.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    There are plenty of others who can run against Trump; Biden won because, just as in 2016, the game was fixed.
    Who do you think should have won if Biden didn't fix it?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Let's resume the political bullshit Monday. Way too many games this weekend.
    Too many guys here who can't adjust bro

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Traditionally the Party of an Incumbent president won't oppose them in their re-election bid.

Mike Huntertz

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Too many guys here who can't adjust bro
    This is the biggest story and journey of any bodies lifetime. It deserves a little slack.
    Someone kicking or throwing a ball is really inconsequential. If you don't enjoy soccer you only have bush league "pro" crap to watch.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    This is the biggest story and journey of any bodies lifetime. It deserves a little slack.
    Someone kicking or throwing a ball is really inconsequential. If you don't enjoy soccer you only have bush league "pro" crap to watch.
    At least you just admitted you are depressed and lonely. Most can't. #Respect

Mike Huntertz

At least you just admitted you are depressed and lonely. Most can't. #Respect
    lol. I was stressed in the beginning and that almost never happens. I'm definitely not lonely but sure miss my normal life.
    I'd say deeply concerned.
    I got Atatlanta over 3 today.....what ya think?

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

lol. I was stressed in the beginning and that almost never happens. I'm definitely not lonely but sure miss my normal life.
    I'd say deeply concerned.
    I got Atatlanta over 3 today.....what ya think?
    I personally stay away from Juventus matches. Not saying it is a bad play on your part, I just have no interest in playing anything concerning Juventus.

Same goes with Atletico Madrid in La Liga.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

The best part of all of this is the destruction of the Republican party

Democrats will be in charge of the white house, Senate and house come January

Thank You Trump!

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

Brock is your free obama phone running out of min and you need a new one from the dems?? or do you want more of that great obama care

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3691

He's going to a military hospital and they say he'll allow video/photo's of him wearing a face covering.

So what do you think the odds are?

Will that make the Most Powerful Man in the World....a pussy?
    Many here have said "Only pussies wear masks!"
    Trump doesn't wear a mask because he thinks it makes him look weak or like a "pussy". This is akin to a 200lb woman not wearing certain clothes because she's afraid they make her look fat.

carolinakid

anyone that have watch the evil dems the last 4 yrs and have the time to post how great they are with all the lies and hate has really got to hate america and know 0 about the government

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

Trump is a fukin idiot who cares.He changes his mind more than I change my socks. Show respect for others wear the mask for a few minutes.

What a pussy

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11782

This cant be true!! Our leader is not wearing a mask!! This got to be fake news!! We all now know it was the real estate son-in-laws fault this virus is still with us!! He was ssuppose to take over the health team and get rid of the virrus!! Trump now knows he was selling real estates instead of getting rid of the virus!! That prick!! You cant make this shit up!! Does this mean we all have to go buy masks now. I threw all mine away!! This virus is a hoax isnt it!! Open up those states and we will be ok!! Lmfao!!

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24822

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    anyone that have watch the evil dems the last 4 yrs and have the time to post how great they are with all the lies and hate has really got to hate america and know 0 about the government
    idk CK.

It seems like the last 6 of the 8 years Obama was in office, we (conservatives) kind of did the same thing to him (sans John McCain & maybe 1-2 others). I'd say similar to Obama's years in office, the last 3.5 years have been just the way US politics are going to be run from now on.

The party in power will be pressed and questioned to the extreme by the opposite party for any and all perceived wrong doings.

Its not about hating America or not knowing about government, its about opposing the other party. Bi-partisanship is a thing of the past.

Its a sad situation we find ourselves in.
    Last edited by Tanko; 07-11-20 at 11:25 AM. Reason: typo
    Points Awarded:

Buckandadime gave Tanko 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Trump is a complete disaster. Even those who vote for him know that. We are just in a tough spot.

carolinakid

i do know this is was great last weekend getting away from the the doom and gloom of the virus crap and all the policital crap and just enjoy great talks with friend at the pool.know of this crap even came up.....................it so boring now everyday it seems........hell i dont even watch the news any longer, because all of this crap now will bring you so down.

Slurry Pumper
    Slurry Pumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8796

I hope it is a MAGA mask.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    Sad thing is some jackass will want to buy it

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    i do know this is was great last weekend getting away from the the doom and gloom of the virus crap and all the policital crap and just enjoy great talks with friend at the pool.know of this crap even came up.....................it so boring now everyday it seems........hell i dont even watch the news any longer, because all of this crap now will bring you so down.
    I hope it's this Use your imagination

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11782

He says he looks like the lone ranger with his mask on!! We will let him know!! Will he be riding silver into the hospital and will tonto be with him!! To be continued!! Im still pissed at his son-in-law!! Hes the real prick!! He's not doing his job!! I got go to garbage and find my mask now!! I wish he would mae up his mind!! No mask now mask!! Hoax virus now real virus!! Wtf!! Im so confused!! My wife said im bipolar now!!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Trump has to wear mask now. We went from 15 cases to 3,000,000 under his leadership. No one makes corona multiply like Trump.

Mike Huntertz

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    Trump doesn't wear a mask because he thinks it makes him look weak or like a "pussy". This is akin to a 200lb woman not wearing certain clothes because she's afraid they make her look fat.
    Good one, my wife loved it.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Quote Originally Posted by INVEGA MAN View Post
    He says he looks like the lone ranger with his mask on!! We will let him know!! Will he be riding silver into the hospital and will tonto be with him!! To be continued!! Im still pissed at his son-in-law!! Hes the real prick!! He's not doing his job!! I got go to garbage and find my mask now!! I wish he would mae up his mind!! No mask now mask!! Hoax virus now real virus!! Wtf!! Im so confused!! My wife said im bipolar now!!
    Hope someone reminds Trump that the mask should cover his mouth and not the way the Lone Ranger wears his over his eyes.

12 Last