glamis38
    glamis38's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1192

Bookmaker live dealer section

Has anyone else had this problem at bookmaker? When I play European roulette in the live dealer section under the tables tab I keep getting an error message that says either "GENRAL ERROR" or "SESSION EXPIRED" sometimes it happens on the first hand and sometimes I can play for 5 to 10 mins. Now it isn't with the acutal live dealer it is under the tab that says tables right next to the slots tab.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

probably a good thing

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23924

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    probably a good thing
    This

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Happens a lot.

So many issues with Bookmakers provider.

I was on there today playing BJ and a hand had to be canceled due to 2 cards coming out off shoe at the same time. However, the bet wasn’t refunded. I had to be on chat with their support for 45 minutes for a ticket to be created. Still no resolution.

Also happened before and they said I was incorrect. Took 3 days of complaints before they realized I was correct and fixed it.

while I was waiting today I saw many complaints coming in on the chat that people’s balances were wrong. Not being paid for a blackjack, funds disappearing, etc.

BEWARE while playing with these guys and watch your balance after every hand!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I would think anything live must take a lot of bandwidth on both side therefore tech issues

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

try clearing your cookies catch and history.

Restart computer.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    Happens a lot.

So many issues with Bookmakers provider.

I was on there today playing BJ and a hand had to be canceled due to 2 cards coming out off shoe at the same time. However, the bet wasn’t refunded. I had to be on chat with their support for 45 minutes for a ticket to be created. Still no resolution.

Also happened before and they said I was incorrect. Took 3 days of complaints before they realized I was correct and fixed it.

while I was waiting today I saw many complaints coming in on the chat that people’s balances were wrong. Not being paid for a blackjack, funds disappearing, etc.

BEWARE while playing with these guys and watch your balance after every hand!
    UPDATE: They credited me the missing funds today.