Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Post them up. I’ve told you a million times that if you’re going to argue for something that you should put your sources up with your “millions” claims.
    Why isn’t proving with support the right move here?

Duke just be honest, you're an older gentleman who's not in touch with the times.

Go to Twitter and YouTube, find one African-American Republican who speaks against all of this, and the links tied to them will lead you to another, and another, and another, African-American on the same side will the the same views.

You need to come to the realization that it's 50% of African-Americans who continue to cry racism, white privilege, etc, against not only the other 50% of their fellow African-Americans who say it's all bullsh!t, but also virtually every other race who has had & heard enough.

It's those 50%of African-Americans against the world, a losing proposition in the end.

Heck I have 15 black friends I grew up with right now I hang out with weekly who will tell you right now to your face it's all BS.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    More money. More of the rich's money. I've been hearing that for 6 decades now, and it hasn't worked yet. Time to find a new plan.
    Also I haven’t seen my plan anywhere that I know of. Are there states that spread out all school funding evenly among all schools in the state? If so please share
    How can you dismiss a plan that hasn’t been implemented. How has it not worked for 6 decades?

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Actually Asians are bitching right now. Look around. Ever since our president called it the kung flu virus they’ve been experiencing many acts of violence.
    As for Muslims you don’t think they experience racism because they own a business?
    Do you think no black people own businesses?

It’s about putting everyone on an equal ground to start and not discriminating against someone based on their race.
    Starts with the individual. When you have a portion of the community bitching nationwide about equality, but the majority of them don't give their children a base with a stable, nuclear family unit, I become deaf. It's much more about personal attitude. Solve your own problems before telling me that I'm one. I'm pulling my load.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Duke just be honest, you're an older gentleman who's not in touch with the times.

Go to Twitter and YouTube, find one African-American Republican who speaks against all of this, and the links tied to them will lead you to another, and another, and another, African-American on the same side will the the same views.

You need to come to the realization that it's 50% of African-Americans who continue to cry racism, white privilege, etc, against not only the other 50% of their fellow African-Americans who say it's all bullsh!t, but also virtually every other race who has had & heard enough.

It's those 50%of African-Americans against the world, a losing proposition in the end.

Heck I have 15 black friends I grew up with right now I hang out with weekly who will tell you right now to your face it's all BS.
    Oh the friend argument again. All living in the same area. Not a diverse selection.
    But that’s not millions again. That’s my point your sample size is so small.
    I’ve shown you much bigger sample sizes and you’ve looked for only stories that fit your narrative. Hell you couldn’t even post up any hard evidence when asked.
    Your argument is baseless until you can be fact checked

goduke

Starts with the individual. When you have a portion of the community bitching nationwide about equality, but the majority of them don't give their children a base with a stable, nuclear family unit, I become deaf. It's much more about personal attitude. Solve your own problems before telling me that I'm one. I'm pulling my load.
    So blame the child. Because his father didn’t stick around it’s the kids fault? He/she isn’t worth your time? You don’t think there’s single parent white households too? Would you give up on them as well?

Hman

Oh the friend argument again. All living in the same area. Not a diverse selection.
    But that’s not millions again. That’s my point your sample size is so small.
    I’ve shown you much bigger sample sizes and you’ve looked for only stories that fit your narrative. Hell you couldn’t even post up any hard evidence when asked.
    Your argument is baseless until you can be fact checked

I've given you suggestions on where to find the truth.

And c'mon guys here have posted plenty of videos of African-Americans here talking about all of this.

No way you haven't seen them.

I know you've seen those two twins.

Well there are plenty just like them with the same views.

So it sounds like you don't believe people of different color can be friends by always accusing them of making it up.

That right there shows you aren't open to ppl of different ethnicities getting along and only want to continue the finger pointing like the BLM group.
    Last edited by Hman; 07-10-20 at 12:13 PM.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10251

It's not the police who need to be retrained, it's the public.

We have grown into a mouthy, mobile phone wielding, vulgar, uncivil society with no personal responsibility and the attitude of 'it's the other person's fault', 'you owe me'. A society where children grow up with no boundaries or knowledge or concern for civil society and personal responsibility.

When an officer says "Put your hands up," then put your hands up!
    Don't reach for something in your pocket, your lap, your seat. There's plenty of reason for a police officer to feel threatened, there have been multiple assaults and ambushes on police officers lately.
    Comply with requests from the officer, have your day in court.
    Don't mouth off, or fight, or refuse to comply... that escalates the situation.

Police officers are our sons and daughters, fathers and mothers, brothers and sisters.
    They're black, white, brown, all colours, all ethnicities, all faiths, male and female, they are us.
    They see the worst side of humanity... the raped children, the bloody mangled bodies of traffic victims,
    the bruised and battered victims of domestic violence, homicide victims, body parts... day after day.

They work holidays while we have festive meals with our families.
    They miss school events with their kids, birthdays, anniversaries, all those special occasions that we take
    for granted. They work in all types of weather, under dangerous conditions, for relatively low pay.

They have extensive training, but they are human.
    When there are numerous attacks on them, they become hyper vigilant for a reason, they have become targets.
    When a police officer encounters any person... any person, whether at a traffic stop, a street confrontation, an arrest, whatever... that situation has the potential to become life threatening. You, Mr & Mrs/Miss Civilian, also have the responsibility of keeping the situation from getting out of control.

Many law enforcement officers are Veterans. They've been in service to this nation most of their lives,
    whether on the battlefield or protecting us here at home. They are the only thing that stands between us
    and anarchy in the streets.

If you want to protect your child, teach them respect.

^^^ Sheriff D. Clarke says it best!

goduke

I've given you suggestions on where to find the truth.

And c'mon guys here have posted plenty of videos of African-Americans here talking about all of this.

No way you haven't seen them.

I know you've seen those two twins.

Well there are plenty just like them with the same views.
    But for every one of those there are just as many if not more arguing the other side? What tells you that the side against your view is baseless? What if there’s videos from educated well off black people arguing that racism exists? Then is it different? Or do you still say it’s smoke and mirrors?

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post

It's not the police who need to be retrained, it's the public.

We have grown into a mouthy, mobile phone wielding, vulgar, uncivil society with no personal responsibility and the attitude of 'it's the other person's fault', 'you owe me'. A society where children grow up with no boundaries or knowledge or concern for civil society and personal responsibility.

When an officer says "Put your hands up," then put your hands up!
    Don't reach for something in your pocket, your lap, your seat. There's plenty of reason for a police officer to feel threatened, there have been multiple assaults and ambushes on police officers lately.
    Comply with requests from the officer, have your day in court.
    Don't mouth off, or fight, or refuse to comply... that escalates the situation.

Police officers are our sons and daughters, fathers and mothers, brothers and sisters.
    They're black, white, brown, all colours, all ethnicities, all faiths, male and female, they are us.
    They see the worst side of humanity... the raped children, the bloody mangled bodies of traffic victims,
    the bruised and battered victims of domestic violence, homicide victims, body parts... day after day.

They work holidays while we have festive meals with our families.
    They miss school events with their kids, birthdays, anniversaries, all those special occasions that we take
    for granted. They work in all types of weather, under dangerous conditions, for relatively low pay.

They have extensive training, but they are human.
    When there are numerous attacks on them, they become hyper vigilant for a reason, they have become targets.
    When a police officer encounters any person... any person, whether at a traffic stop, a street confrontation, an arrest, whatever... that situation has the potential to become life threatening. You, Mr & Mrs/Miss Civilian, also have the responsibility of keeping the situation from getting out of control.

Many law enforcement officers are Veterans. They've been in service to this nation most of their lives,
    whether on the battlefield or protecting us here at home. They are the only thing that stands between us
    and anarchy in the streets.

If you want to protect your child, teach them respect.

^^^ Sheriff D. Clarke says it best!

There’s a thread in the saloon with plenty of videos showing people complying and still getting shot and killed. Simply obeying an order has not helped them. What about the girl that died when police broke into their house to serve a warrant in the middle of the night. No knock just break down the door and shot her. And she wasn’t the person the warrant was for.

Hman

But for every one of those there are just as many if not more arguing the other side? What tells you that the side against your view is baseless? What if there’s videos from educated well off black people arguing that racism exists? Then is it different? Or do you still say it’s smoke and mirrors?

Before all of this I would tell you that racism is rare today, obviously compared to the past.

But you're right it does exist, and it's become very evident where most of the racists reside since the BLM stuff started.

Hint: it's not Caucasian, Asian, Latino, Indian, or Muslim ppl

goduke

Before all of this I would tell you that racism is rare today, obviously compared to the past.

But you're right it does exist, and it's become very evident where most of the racists reside since the BLM stuff started.

Hint: it's not Caucasian, Asian, Latino, Indian, or Muslim ppl
    There’s easily examples of racism against Asians and Muslims. Man we are not going to see eye to eye ever. Something shitty is going to have to happen to one of your hoop friends for you to see it. I think it needs to hit you right in the face. But you might get lucky and it might not happen depending on how small the bubble you live in.

Hman

There’s easily examples of racism against Asians and Muslims. Man we are not going to see eye to eye ever. Something shitty is going to have to happen to one of your hoop friends for you to see it. I think it needs to hit you right in the face. But you might get lucky and it might not happen depending on how small the bubble you live in.

What could possibly happen?

They get stopped and harassed by an asshole cop?

The same asshole cop that would be a jerkoff to me, you, and anyone else no matter their color?

That's called having a terrible experience with a bad cop.

Has nothing to do with someone being racist.

Ppl of all ethnicities have been thru this with at least one cop. I know I have.

And that's how all of this mess got started...

Some African-Americans not bright enough to understand the difference, or to look at the statistical facts, that show blacks aren't blatantly murdered by cops.

If Jesus Christ himself appeared before us all and pointed all of this out, some ppl STILL wouldn't listen.

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4499

Was this also because of the failed school systems?

https://news.yahoo.com/suspect-wante...005731126.html

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

There’s a thread in the saloon with plenty of videos showing people complying and still getting shot and killed. Simply obeying an order has not helped them. What about the girl that died when police broke into their house to serve a warrant in the middle of the night. No knock just break down the door and shot her. And she wasn’t the person the warrant was for.
    Why did they start shooting?

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    Was this also because of the failed school systems?

https://news.yahoo.com/suspect-wante...005731126.html
    Do you want me to show you a white person who had vicious crimes too? Manson, dahmer, Bundy. Not sure your point. You think me suggesting better school systems is going to have 100 percent success rates.
    I’m not talking about 100 percent perfect world, I’m talking about giving the children the ability to start off on an even playing field. Is that so much to ask?

goduke

What could possibly happen?

They get stopped and harassed by an asshole cop?

The same asshole cop that would be a jerkoff to me, you, and anyone else no matter their color?

That's called having a terrible experience with a bad cop.

Has nothing to do with someone being racist.

Ppl of all ethnicities have been thru this with at least one cop. I know I have.

And that's how all of this mess got started...

Some African-Americans not bright enough to understand the difference, or to look at the statistical facts, that show blacks aren't blatantly murdered by cops.

If Jesus Christ himself appeared before us all and pointed all of this out, some ppl STILL wouldn't listen.
    They die. That’s what could happen. They fukking die.

goduke

I could go all day with you guys but tell me this to anyone that has a different view then myself through all of the things going on, Covid, racism, bad cops, etc. Have any of you read stuff in here from anyone or heard an opinion, Opposite of yours from here and it’s helped change your opinion or look at it from a different view?
    If not then what’s the point of coming in here in response to the thread? Most of you want to disagree with me but then offer up no alternative solutions like KLC who didn’t like my school thoughts but offered nothing in return
    Don’t bother to come in here for groupthink it serves no purpose. Come in and let’s have some real discussion. But if you really think no matter what you won’t open your mind to possibilities outside of what you think you might as well just run into one of the threads where some are cheering that black people die when they stand up for something

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4499

Do you want me to show you a white person who had vicious crimes too? Manson, dahmer, Bundy. Not sure your point. You think me suggesting better school systems is going to have 100 percent success rates.
    I’m not talking about 100 percent perfect world, I’m talking about giving the children the ability to start off on an even playing field. Is that so much to ask?
    This was within a week not a decade ago clown.. this shit happens non stop and hardly ever covered and definitely never mentions race unless the perp was White

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

So blame the child. Because his father didn’t stick around it’s the kids fault? He/she isn’t worth your time? You don’t think there’s single parent white households too? Would you give up on them as well?
    That generation is probably going to make the same mistake. If you want it to get better, the cycle has to be broken. Until it's broken, you will eventually blame the kid because he became a man doing the same exact thing.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Also I haven’t seen my plan anywhere that I know of. Are there states that spread out all school funding evenly among all schools in the state? If so please share
    How can you dismiss a plan that hasn’t been implemented. How has it not worked for 6 decades?
    They pretty much deserve what they get. When you keep voting in the same type of leadership decade after decade, you're stuck with what they provide which is nothing.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    This was within a week not a decade ago clown.. this shit happens non stop and hardly ever covered and definitely never mentions race unless the perp was White
    It was covered. You sent me a link to it being covered lmfao

goduke

That generation is probably going to make the same mistake. If you want it to get better, the cycle has to be broken. Until it's broken, you will eventually blame the kid because he became a man doing the same exact thing.
    Yeah maybe especially if he has people on his side like you. As soon as they are out of the womb you’ve already judged them.
    I agree the cycle has to be broken but there’s got to be at least one tool provided to help that kid do it. Education

goduke

They pretty much deserve what they get. When you keep voting in the same type of leadership decade after decade, you're stuck with what they provide which is nothing.
    So if we vote in a president and he causes a nuclear war, we deserve what we get. This kind of thinking is so obtuse and rigid.
    You do realize that earlier you said over your 60 years it hasn’t been fixed? But then you blame leadership. I can tell you right now I’m 100 percent sure both parties have run these different cities at one point or another.
    Change happens first with regular people forcing that change and then leadership listening. I’m sure youre the voice of who cares

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

So if we vote in a president and he causes a nuclear war, we deserve what we get. This kind of thinking is so obtuse and rigid.
    You do realize that earlier you said over your 60 years it hasn’t been fixed? But then you blame leadership. I can tell you right now I’m 100 percent sure both parties have run these different cities at one point or another.
    Change happens first with regular people forcing that change and then leadership listening. I’m sure youre the voice of who cares
    Voting in one side or the other makes no damn difference. None of them give a rats ass about you, me, and damn sure not the ppl being talked about!!
    Points Awarded:

goduke gave 2daBank 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

By the way, if you haven't noticed already, Mexicans, Asians, Indians, Muslims, Europeans, and even the smart African-Americans, not just Caucasians, are tired of the same old sob story and blaming everyone else.
    The true racists have risen to the top and exposed themselves in all of this and they clearly aren't white, Latin, Asian, Indian, or Muslim.
    You can not find me many other siteS with so many white supremacist than SBR. This place hates on minorities more than a local clan rally. And you’re a moderator, who allows all the hateful speech.

teacher10
    teacher10's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3018

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    You can not find me many other siteS with so many white supremacist than SBR. This place hates on minorities more than a local clan rally. And you’re a moderator, who allows all the hateful speech.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah maybe especially if he has people on his side like you. As soon as they are out of the womb you’ve already judged them.
    I agree the cycle has to be broken but there’s got to be at least one tool provided to help that kid do it. Education
    It's not my responsibility as to where his dick goes. I don't judge them, but I acknowledge they have a harder road to go. Mama has to get that through their thick head somehow.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

I said 6 decades, not 60 years. Take a look at the history of these cities in leadership. Hell, even a lilly white city like Salt Lake City hasn't had a Republican mayor since 1972.

Black Coffee
    Black Coffee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2360

BLM greatest thing ever...

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Going to be interesting when the pics surface of the first dead black body laying on one of those pretty yellow BLM murals. With all of the "Murals" painted on the streets across the country(we even have one in my small town) it's inevitable that it is going to happen, and it is going to cause quite an uproar.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    I'm sure all the problems in phila are because of having policemen. Surely, the city would be a vacation paradise by now if there had never been a police presence.

like sunny Baltimore General !!!

goduke

It's not my responsibility as to where his dick goes. I don't judge them, but I acknowledge they have a harder road to go. Mama has to get that through their thick head somehow.
    Why do they have to have a harder road though? That’s my point. You say that everyone is equal but then you just said they have a harder road to go. Man you guys on here.....

goduke

I said 6 decades, not 60 years. Take a look at the history of these cities in leadership. Hell, even a lilly white city like Salt Lake City hasn't had a Republican mayor since 1972.
    Mayors aren’t going to decide on school funding for the entire state. It’s going to take collective state funding. You aren’t going to be able to raise property taxes on inner cities in order to bring enough money in to fund the schools properly.
    Also one decade equals 10 years. 6 decades equal 60 years. But my god if you don’t know that I think this discussion pretty much just wrapped up

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Mayors aren’t going to decide on school funding for the entire state. It’s going to take collective state funding. You aren’t going to be able to raise property taxes on inner cities in order to bring enough money in to fund the schools properly.
    Also one decade equals 10 years. 6 decades equal 60 years. But my god if you don’t know that I think this discussion pretty much just wrapped up
    The counties and cities are in charge of their local school boards though. There's a reason why these large areas that continually vote to the liberal side are the way they are, and the outlying and rural areas with more money are the way they are. We know you have to earn it, not just wait for a check.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Why do they have to have a harder road though? That’s my point. You say that everyone is equal but then you just said they have a harder road to go. Man you guys on here.....
    Adult actions have adult consequences. The people that made these children need to get their act together, and make sure the next generation doesn't water down what they already have done.

First 1234 Last