thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Black Lives Matter and the Left Have Nothing to Say About Current Massive Crime Wave

Massive numbers of shootings across the country over the last 2 weeks. The left has nothing to say and black lives matter is completely silent. 99% of black murders are done by other blacks, not whites or police officers. Black Lives Matters is bullshit Marxist group that just wants to convince people America is an evil racist country, they and the leaders of the Democratic Party don’t care about black lives.

Trump has done more for the black community in his first term than the left has in 20 years. The left doesn’t even support school choice because they are owned by the teacher union, forcing black kids to continue to go the failing schools in cities run exclusively by democrats. Trumps policies funding uncanny, promoting school choice, and created by low tax opportunity zones did more for the black community than Obama’s failed policies.

thomorino

The left wants to talk about the confederate flag and monuments so blacks don’t look at their backyards and see the cities the democrats have run into the ground for decades.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Seems like a lot of black children have been killed in the last few weeks. But all I keep hearing about are the white people that painted over the BLM graffiti and the white woman who pulled a gun on the black family after a confrontation.

The media has an agenda.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Morino great post

Black lives frauds is what it actually is

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Democrats are making america great again

God bless them

BIDEN1820
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Kermit

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    Democrats are making america great again

God bless them

BIDEN1820
    The public school system in nearly every inner city is a shit hole.

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    The public school system in nearly every inner city is a shit hole.
    Republicans fault

Democrats basically have no control over those areas

thomorino

Republicans fault

Democrats basically have no control over those areas
    Republicans have run these cities for decades.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Seems like a lot of black children have been killed in the last few weeks. But all I keep hearing about are the white people that painted over the BLM graffiti and the white woman who pulled a gun on the black family after a confrontation.
    The media has an agenda.
    and you found out these black children were killed via carrier pigeon???

Maybe all you're listening to are the BLM, white people stuff? Because the 6 kids shot and killed in NY, Chicago and Atlanta are all over the news. The bigger issue, why aren't we ALL talking about gun violence and the proliferation of guns. It's a national epidemic, not just a black epidemic.

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post

Maybe all you're listening to are the BLM, white people stuff? Because the 6 kids shot and killed in NY, Chicago and Atlanta are all over the news. The bigger issue, why aren't we ALL talking about gun violence and the proliferation of guns. It's a national epidemic, not just a black epidemic.
    I agree

Chicago outlawed guns and they basically have no shootings
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: THE HITMAN

jjgold

Chicago's holiday weekend ends with 17 dead, 70 wounded

CHICAGO (AP) — One of Chicago's bloodiest holiday weekends in memory ended with 17 people fatally shot, including a 7-year-old girl and a 14-year-old boy, and 70 more wounded, despite a concerted effort to quell the violence with an additional 1,200 police officers on the streets.

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Chicago's holiday weekend ends with 17 dead, 70 wounded

CHICAGO (AP) — One of Chicago's bloodiest holiday weekends in memory ended with 17 people fatally shot, including a 7-year-old girl and a 14-year-old boy, and 70 more wounded, despite a concerted effort to quell the violence with an additional 1,200 police officers on the streets.
    No guns allowed and Democrats in charge

Just wait, trust the process

Vote Dems

jjgold

Rudy do you own guns?

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Rudy do you own guns?
    No

But they are mysteriously in my house

Mac4Lyfe

I agree
    Chicago outlawed guns and they basically have no shootings
    Why am I replying to you??? Not for your sake because you are a lost cause but hopefully to educate others.

Chicago has not outlawed guns. You can legally own a gun in Chicago or any other part of Illinois. Many other cities (NY, LA and SF) have much stricter gun laws. You cannot open carry in Chicago but I don't think many gang bangers got that memo.

I will never understand how so many idiots think it's a good idea to have MORE guns??? If you have a gun, God bless you. I have many BUT I be damned if I want more people to have access to guns, including my neighbors. This country is full of dumb asses. Why do you want them to have guns? 1 out of 4 people have some sort of mental condition and you want them to have a gun. That is just stupid.

RudyRuetigger

Why am I replying to you??? Not for your sake because you are a lost cause but hopefully to educate others.

Chicago has not outlawed guns. You can legally own a gun in Chicago or any other part of Illinois. Many other cities (NY, LA and SF) have much stricter gun laws. You cannot open carry in Chicago but I don't think many gang bangers got that memo.

I will never understand how so many idiots think it's a good idea to have MORE guns??? If you have a gun, God bless you. I have many BUT I be damned if I want more people to have access to guns, including my neighbors. This country is full of dumb asses. Why do you want them to have guns? 1 out of 4 people have some sort of mental condition and you want them to have a gun. That is just stupid.
    checkmate

Mac4Lyfe

checkmate
    Checkmate??? Your dumbass thought it was illegal to own a gun in Chicago. Stay woke!

thomorino

In order to be free you need to be able to defend yourself and your family without calling the government, that requires guns. Gun laws don’t impact criminals they just keep guns out of law abiding citizens hands.

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4499

The media has an agenda.
    And now on the top of Bing home page is a Blackman that was apparently about to be hung from a tree if not for his white friends.

turbobets
    turbobets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13715

Rudy on fire tonight.

Kermit

Children getting killed certainly doesn't seem to be the primary focus of the Black Lives Matter movement right now and they are just blips on the news.

I doubt they will get buried in any gold caskets or get paraded around the country. And their lives in my opinion certainly mattered more than life long criminal George Floyd.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    And now on the top of Bing home page is a Blackman that was apparently about to be hung from a tree if not for his white friends.
    Oh yeah, that guy. I seen the videos. Him and his 5 Liberal hippy white friends.

A black man who was being detained by some rednecks for trespassing and was eventually let go. He claims they were going to hang him.

And go figure, what are the odds that it turned out that he just happened to be a black activist?

I wouldn't doubt if these people went out looking for trouble.

And as usual, we don't get to see the beginning of the video to see what started it all.

POISON
    POISON's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12889

In order to be free you need to be able to defend yourself and your family without calling the government, that requires guns. Gun laws don’t impact criminals they just keep guns out of law abiding citizens hands.
    Exactly

Mac4Lyfe

I'm all for guns AS LONG AS I'M THE ONLY ONE WITH THE GUN.

But to think a radical lefty or righty with a gun is good for my health or my family is just dumb. Why would you want so many guns in the hands of idiots?

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11848

When the same hand raised in a fist at a BLM protest one day pulls the trigger that kills a black man the next day, it damages the message in my opinion. That said, black lives do matter.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

F uck BLM

Scum

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4499

Oh yeah, that guy. I seen the videos. Him and his 5 Liberal hippy white friends.

A black man who was being detained by some rednecks for trespassing and was eventually let go. He claims they were going to hang him.

And go figure, what are the odds that it turned out that he just happened to be a black activist?

I wouldn't doubt if these people went out looking for trouble.

And as usual, we don't get to see the beginning of the video to see what started it all.
    Exactly...
    Only shown pics that help their narrative..

Mac4Lyfe

Children getting killed certainly doesn't seem to be the primary focus of the Black Lives Matter movement right now and they are just blips on the news.
    I doubt they will get buried in any gold caskets or get paraded around the country. And their lives in my opinion certainly mattered more than life long criminal George Floyd.
    Stay on message Kermit. Who are you to tell some group what they should be protesting? Should PETA focus on cancer and heart disease? Why don't you tell PETA, the Red Cross, or Save the Children to protest the killings in Chicago? Why don't you go do something if it's that important to you?

Have you attended a BLM organization meeting? Have you studied their agenda? I haven't, so I damn sure can't tell them what they should do or who/what they should protest. You do you, let them do them. If you don't agree with them, you can easily start your own movement to save these kids in Chicago.

You mentioned George Floyd as being a life long criminal. From what I heard he accepted Jesus a decade ago and didn't have any issues with the law afterwards. Do you have information of him committing crimes the last decade?? Does it exonerate the police officer who took a knee on his neck?

thomorino

Republicans have run these cities for decades.
    Republicans haven’t run the shit public school systems in the inner city. Don’t care about grammar.

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Who knew that no police meant more crimes? Never saw that coming.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24896

Stay on message Kermit. Who are you to tell some group what they should be protesting? Should PETA focus on cancer and heart disease? Why don't you tell PETA, the Red Cross, or Save the Children to protest the killings in Chicago? Why don't you go do something if it's that important to you?
    So you're basically saying BLM is to black lives what PETA is to cancer and heart disease.

You just proved Kermit's point for him.

Kermit

Have you attended a BLM organization meeting? Have you studied their agenda? I haven't, so I damn sure can't tell them what they should do or who/what they should protest. You do you, let them do them. If you don't agree with them, you can easily start your own movement to save these kids in Chicago.

You mentioned George Floyd as being a life long criminal. From what I heard he accepted Jesus a decade ago and didn't have any issues with the law afterwards. Do you have information of him committing crimes the last decade?? Does it exonerate the police officer who took a knee on his neck?
    Well, there was that passing the fake money (not to mention driving under the influence) crime the day of the incident. If not for this, the cops would have never been called in the first place.

This isn't about exonerating anyone for anything, it is about picking and choosing the wrong martyr to rally around.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

No national guard there..let the mayor and state deal with it.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Um....lol...he accepted jesus a long time ago..i accepted the busty girl in my avatar..same thing ??

12 Last